It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

Apparently CNN anchors don't know how many STATES and territories there are.

So please.

There are 57. Like she said.

50 states.

5 inhabited territories

1 group of uninhibited territories

and Washington DC.

50+5+1+1= 57.

Nice try Neo.

Educate yourself.

You are correct. Everybody knows you are correct. Let it go.
~I think it was just one of those off the cuff things anyway. No biggie.
edit on 7/26/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Wow - she just did a Nazi salute. Hopefully our left leaning friends will capture it and post it soon.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well I'm not ever going to shrug off what they did to Bernie. I don't think he's a sell out for deciding that stopping Trump was more important than himself becoming President. I don't agree with him on that but I still love him and stand behind his political revolution.

link   
I think they padded the audience.

Wasn't like that yesterday.

link   
Oh, No...There's a storm hitting my area and I hope I don't lose power again!! I want to see this roll call vote!!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Role call coming up....
"Bernie Bernie Bernie"

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

LMFAO...there is a sexual element to the right wing worship of Putin isn't there?

Hmmm.... I guess we should prepare for the inevitable Lewinsky jibes.

Monica didn't want to be President, however.

/shrug

I'm very happy they're going to let Bernie cast the deciding vote. At least one party still remembers how to cooperate and work together.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Cool. I thought it was beautiful.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Well I'm not ever going to shrug off what they did to Bernie. I don't think he's a sell out for deciding that stopping Trump was more important than himself becoming President. I don't agree with him on that but I still love him and stand behind his political revolution.

I do agree with the idea of compromise. That hasn't always been a dirty word in American politics.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Do the most good ?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

"I do agree with the idea of compromise"

Like how Hillary compromised national security by having top secret information on her unclassified server?
edit on R572016-07-26T15:57:59-05:00k577Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R582016-07-26T15:58:11-05:00k587Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just looking forward to seeing Bernie kneel - I wonder will he actually kiss a picture of Hilary whilst on his knees....

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: texasgirl

Cool. I thought it was beautiful.

He did get it right, mostly. And, yes, it's beautiful. As all other signs.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Just yesterday you were also saying you felt bernie sold out in a thread. I noticed alot here who said that and today are doing a 180. isnt that strange?

link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: spiritualzombie

The end of the two party system would be a start. But ditching Hillary might calm me down a bit. Some sign that corruption is being fought rather than rewarded, because right now, positive reinforcement for corruption all around.

I agree with your ideals... Sanders could have torn it all down. He could have riled up his supporters and basically declared war on the democratic party... and as tempting as that might be, at this moment, I understand why he might choose not to tear the party up. There is some serious valid reasons people are concerned about Trump and the people he attracts.... Republicans really put a bad guy up there. I think in this case Trump is so bad, such venom for the country, you cannot place him as just another candidate. I share your ideals, but I won't elect a guy like Trump and all the hate he attracts just to see change. I believe in love and unity. Trump is opposite that.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Wow - she just did a Nazi salute. Hopefully our left leaning friends will capture it and post it soon.

I'm personally just waiting for the Trump endorsement of Hillary for President from 2012.

I heard a rumor ... I really hope they use it! Good to see what a snake in the grass Mr. T really is.

Great convention so far! Glad to see Bernie back on track.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
More words that don;t match the actions.
"Every hungry child is my child" - except the starving children in the middle east who get bombed.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Nice! Bernie!

link   
Woohoo Tulsi!

link   
WOW!!!!

Here we go.

YOU GO TULSI!!!!!!!!!!

Nominated Bernie!!!!!