It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It's time

Since I seem to be invested this year, here is my contribution to the fracas - and the dream. What can we say about our democracy that hasn't already been said? Plenty, I figure. So, let's have at it

Some useful information:

Democratic National Convention

DNC at YouTube

Here's what you should know about the Democratic National Convention - more and extra useful information

Those fighting to be included in the ideal of equality are not being divisive. Those fighting to keep those people out are.

Just to get us all started down the right path...

edit on 7/23/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: Added YouTube video

edit on 25-7-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: fixed title

edit on 25-7-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

As my wife said, I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to days worth of Democrat liers and creeps blather on about what they want to do.

And I said the same thing about the Republican convention.............all the same, just flip sides of the same coin.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Call me when something unscripted happens. I won't be holding my breath.
edit on 23-7-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
or

trainwreck 2 : the crooks turn

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Watching the rules committee shut out about 100 Sanders delegates at the moment. And you'll never ever ever guess what the Bernie Bros did about it and how it worked out.

The Bernie bros started chanting while standing in the hall, locked away from the rules Comittee meeting. And no, the chanting did not work. Lol par for the course I guess, what a feckless bunch.

The only knowns of this democratic convention is that the Bernie Bros will get screwed and won't do anything about it and that it will set a Guinness record for most unemployed people inside of a roofed building at a single time.
edit on 23-7-2016 by Joelombo because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
After confirming that the DNC conspired against bernie sanders and held an illegitimate primary, I refuse to cast a vote for any member of this corrupt party in the election.

I don't give a damn if trump wins or not. I'm not voting for that criminal Hillary Clinton. Her, the DNC, and her blind supporters can burn

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I wonder if they are going to run false flag incidents?
WE have NO reason to be there...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I like that they put it right out there. Broken Libery Bell right in the logo....

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'll just tune in to listen to Bernie.

I want to see if he is a man of principles and integrity.
Maybe he will man up, and put that criminal where she belongs.

Alto, I doubt that's going to happen.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Aww but people?

We're Stronger Together!

After Hope and Change followed up with some Forward going Yes We Can

WHAT's not to like about the Democratic Convention ?

After them emails that were released.

Who wouldn't want to watch that powder keg explode?

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to this convention, I am learning plenty about the US political way. It has been a richly interesting experience so far as a new American.

The last convention spent all it's time telling me what and who to be afraid of , and not one solution or platform on how to overcome any of it other than "Trust me , I;ll fix it"

No thanks.let's see what the democrats are pitching now. Everyone gets their turn.

BTW I just watched Clinton introduce her running mate Kaine. I found him to be a very reasonable kind patriot and he seems to be quite a devout christian and family man with a serving marine.

Interestingly to the new observer/student like myself that fits the republican traditional platform. Anyone else see him speak?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Aww but people?

We're Stronger Together!

After Hope and Change followed up with some Forward going Yes We Can

WHAT's not to like about the Democratic Convention ?

Bravo! what a wonderful way to think!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

TexThe last convention spent all it's time telling me what and who to be afraid of ,

And the DNC convention will tell people to fear:

Police.

Guns.

CLimate.

Wall Street.

Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

I feel your pain brother.

Although I'm on the other side of the political fence(true conservative), I won't vote for a single Republican running for reelection. Trader bastards!

Our politicians are a flipping joke. Yes, both sides.

Seriously considering flipping my flag upside down again, we are truly in distress...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

If you seriously think you will get anything real from DNC convention, then you are facing with a reality check.

They will spend 99% of the convention, bashing on Trump, which is to be expected.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I feel the same way about Dems AND Repubs because the RNC was nothing but lies and fear mongering.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

She's slowly coming out of her shell as Hillary's supporter.

I cannot wait to hear Hillary's speech. I want to feel her old dead energy, and how she can stay focused while lying to everyone.

It's going to be much fun

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I usually tune in for the the big speech on the last night for each party

Honestly - all of it is usually pretty predictable

This year though - we have ourselves something new. It's worth watching, even though - to be honest - I'm pretty sick of discussing our options

Even though I'm sure it's our available options and our lost chances that are going to be the actual topic - I wouldn't mind (I'm telling you I wouldn't mind) if we really dug into policy. What's on the table - what do we have in common, and what is it that's going to decide this thing
edit on 7/23/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join