It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: Gryphon66

"I do agree with the idea of compromise"

Like how Hillary compromised national security by having top secret information on her unclassified server?

Or how Trump is going to start compromising national security next week with his Russian campaign advisers?

/shrug

I think we'll have plenty of time to trade jabs ... what do you think about the Democratic Convention? The ratings are already "trumping" the RNC, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth
Wow - she just did a Nazi salute. Hopefully our left leaning friends will capture it and post it soon.

I'm personally just waiting for the Trump endorsement of Hillary for President from 2012.

I heard a rumor ... I really hope they use it! Good to see what a snake in the grass Mr. T really is.

Great convention so far! Glad to see Bernie back on track.

You must have missed the humiliating # show yesterday.

link   
No you can't call me your brother or sister.

link   
Yeah! Another Bernie! This is the ONLY WAY for Bernie to take the nomination. This is where rubber meets the road. He either wins here or loses here.
edit on 26-7-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

"Or how Trump is going to start compromising national security next week with his Russian campaign advisers? "

You have proof that Trump is using Russian campaign advisers? America would love to know that.

Do share your "proof"

edit on R032016-07-26T16:03:51-05:00k037Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

"I do agree with the idea of compromise"

Like how Hillary compromised national security by having top secret information on her unclassified server?

Or how Trump is going to start compromising national security next week with his Russian campaign advisers?

/shrug

I think we'll have plenty of time to trade jabs ... what do you think about the Democratic Convention? The ratings are already "trumping" the RNC, so to speak.

Why are you posting KNOWINGLY false information.

MODS ?

link   

RAtings are done partisanley during the elections. Dont believe em for either side.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Yeah! Another Bernie! This is the ONLY WAY for Bernie to take the nomination. This is where rubber meets the road. He either wins here or loses here.

Erm, he has already lost. This is theatre. Bernie has agreed to be the one to put Hillary over the top. He's going to humiliate himself on live TV.

link   

Wow - she just did a Nazi salute. Hopefully our left leaning friends will capture it and post it soon.

I'm personally just waiting for the Trump endorsement of Hillary for President from 2012.

I heard a rumor ... I really hope they use it! Good to see what a snake in the grass Mr. T really is.

You mean last week, I think.

Yesterday was a great day for the Democrats. Much higher ratings than the new installment of The Trump Show.

/shrug

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

RAtings are done partisanley during the elections. Dont believe em for either side.

I notice people believe what they want to believe.

The facts are still the facts.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Get out the popcorn folks, this might get interesting.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Erm, he has already lost. This is theatre. Bernie has agreed to be the one to put Hillary over the top. He's going to humiliate himself on live TV.

All I'm saying is... Yay for every vote for Bernie... and if he is to win, this is where it happens. Not by protest. Not be tearing the party apart. It's either legit nomination or not.

link   
Do the most good.

Do the in RED.

Most GOOD in blue.

TRUMP endorsement for the second day in a row.

link   

"Or how Trump is going to start compromising national security next week with his Russian campaign advisers? "

You have proof that Trump is using Russian campaign advisers? America would love to know that.

Do share your "proof"

Start a topic.

This is the DNC coverage.

link   

You know IF bernie gets it then ill say its a fair election. I f bernie refuses the nomination you know it was all a lie if he wins it and does not run.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Climate Justice!

There it is people.

link   

You mean last week, I think.

Yesterday was a great day for the Democrats. Much higher ratings than the new installment of The Trump Show.

/shrug

So more people got to watch the humiliating DNC debacle yesterday... excellent news.

link   
People would be so overjoyed with hope and Trump would get slaughtered if Bernie took the nomination. I understand this is theater... but man, I'd love to see a surprise.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I notice people believe what they want to believe.

The facts are still the facts.

Teh Facts are whatever they dictate them to be to you. All Facts except scientific ones are subject to confirmation bias.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I said no such thing.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join