It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Mandela Effect . vote on what it is

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I had boxset cassette tapes of looney tunes cartoons as a kid, lot's of them.

I still can't say for sure. If someone had come along maybe a year or so ago and said...remember those looney tunes cartoons? How you spell the logo? I'd have probably written it looney toons.

But I'd have been wrong, it's tunes.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply
I had boxset cassette tapes of looney tunes cartoons as a kid, lot's of them.

I still can't say for sure. If someone had come along maybe a year or so ago and said...remember those looney tunes cartoons? How you spell the logo? I'd have probably written it looney toons.

But I'd have been wrong, it's tunes.

but you would have been right...

you're just looking at this wrong..

it's the people who have better memory that see both timelines..

Surely you remember Febreeze? Kit-Kat? Depends?

and Mandela died 3 times.. For me anyway... There's nothing that says we must all have come from the same timeline either..

edit on 16-7-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I hear ya, and I won't dispute it. I suppose we all have different ways of seeing and thinking about things.

Why is it always silly, inconsequential things? Logo's and quotes...

I'd like to go to my mother tomorrw and say - "Hey, mother...remember that time when I was 14 and got drunk, and got 'rrested for fighting and you had to come to the police station, slapped me around on the way home and grounded me for like a month? Remember? It ruined christmad!" and she be like "Son, that never happened!"

And I'd be all...whoooa!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: heineken

It does not rule it out. Someone on another thread had traced a lot of things back to 2008. I don't remember who it was, I left the thread because I could no longer stomach the behavior of the people in it.

But 2008 was when CERN first turned on the Large Hadron Collider. So, regarding that particular theory, I personally consider anything from 2008 forward to be possibly related. I noticed a few of these several years ago and just decided it must be product/logo updates or things like that. Of course now I realize I shouldn't have ignored my gut, because I might have discovered what was happening back then. I don't ignore things anymore. No way.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Lol...you could have a point.

It's one of those situations where...you can't really proveit either way. Maybe in the future you guys will be able to say, we told you so :p

Even if you say...well I always remember it like that...people can just respond and say...you're memories have changed!

It's not a bad thing, if it goes mainstream we can use it to our advantage.

you want a dicvorce...why?
Because you never used to be fat and unpleasant!
But..we've only been married a day.
Yeah, but you've changed!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I'm seeing you right now..

Is this weird or what dude?

www.adweek.com...

The Nestlé candy brand is breaking a 30-second spot on TV this weekend that features nothing but a completely blank screen—not even a logo at the end—and a voiceover that asks whether "just absolutely nothing" isn't "nice for a change."

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

who knows??

but I wrote all over ATS about my past being changed long before anyone else was saying stuff like this.. I've linked youtube videos that show oddness and then when people watch the video they are like dude what are you trying to make me see? And I'm like it's so obvious what the ? go back and watch it hours later and the video is the "same" ish but it's missing the parts I wanted to show.

For me it's been 10 or 15 years of wondering how time works because my history went weird..

Jupiter Rising made me NUTS... but now I feel much better other people are noticing.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Being a single, 30 someting male I don't really know enough about febreeze to say either way - I've heard of it and think I've seen an advert or two, but cleaning products or whatever it is don't really do much for me.

I enjoy a kitkat, not sure about the dahs...I always just tore the wrapper off and discarded it, before stuffing my face with the contents.

Maybe I don't pay enough attention to certain things. The staples logo is one I remember just because it was quite neat and novel how they used the image of a staple to form an l...I like stuff like that.

But the forrest gump one annoyed me, that line sort of becase a tagline for the film, it was an iconic piece of script that quickly became part of modern pop culture.

I remember it very clearly, he sat on a bench and offered a lady a chocolate...he then went on to quote his mother and that famous expression...you know my momma used to say...

I don't know about the bears thing as that cartoon/book series isn't popular here in the UK. My favourite things from my childhood remain the same for me, which is good. I've read every tintin and asterix comic about a billion times, if I pick one up in future and spot any changes I'll be sure to shout it from the rooftops...they ruined my childhood!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
F:

Questiong : Does Mandela Effects (if they exist) only concern English content ?

edit on 7162016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
F:

Questiong : Does Mandela Effects (if they exist) only concern English content ?

that's an awesome question.

I only read and write in English so I would never know.

really good question.

@samerulesapply

I am single male and 30 and febreeze is the lazy mans "fresh room" for when girls who actually have a sense of smell unlike me come over. you don't actually clean anything with it.

sorry I meant FebreZe

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have an explaination, but not the words to explain it..

Your subconscious mind, filling in the blanks... use Kitkat as an example.. on a normal day, who the # is going to notice the dash, or not? You're walking into heb with the subconscious belief that it is Kit-kat of corse you are not walking through the store thinking about kit-kat, you aren't even going to buy one this time... so your mind will fill in blanks that you are not paying attention to with what you believe cold heartedly it is.

Sort of like those videos where you are watching the guy talk, or do a magic trick... and while he does his thing in front of a red background, they change the background color to blue. You probably won't even notice it because you are distracted by the man doing the magic trick. Your subconscious, for the whole video, sees the background as red. After all, it was red before. Why wouldn't it be red when I look back? BUT indeed at the end of this video they let you know.. "did you notice the background changed to blue?"

And only after they tell you this, do you notice it is different the second time. Just as I will never see kit-kat again, you will always notice the change of background if you watch the video over.

This would explain why it is only subtle changes and not giant obvious ones.

You have to pay attention to these "changes" inorder to see them for what they trule are and always were.
edit on 16-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

that is a great explanation of why some people don't notice the change.

I practice being conscious and aware. It's why I brought up mind control earlier on in the topic..

the magician is a perfect example..

I trained around psyops guys..

Anyway..

as I hope the Jurassic Park quote still goes, and as I look to the future... "Hold onto your butts."

Life is so weird. What tangled webs we weave.

I find your name VERY ironic.. Shrodingers cat.. You don't know if it's Kit-kat or Kitkat until you look.. And then you have a deadcat..
hahaha....

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

The act of observation changing reality, blow the lid off this #.

I originally used the name because I am curious and curiosity killed the cat.. bit I heard somewhere later that the saying originated from the consept of Shrodinger.. one must be curious enough to observe the cats state. And once you look, the cat is dead, and you killed it by looking, otherwise it would remain in the state of both dead and alive... until you look to find out

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
for the record..pastor Charles Lawson is taking the changes in the Bible very serious.

I never read the Bible so cannot confirm the changes, but from his website which is all focused on the KJB , which is the version of Bible experiencing changes, I think he is confirming the changes.

Video : First couple of minutes are on the mandela effect

I hope religion doesnt get too crazy about this , and we keep looking for a scientific explanation.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

My explanation above is the most logical I've found.. it beats glitch in the matrix or demons by a long shot at he very least..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

My explanation above is the most logical I've found.. it beats glitch in the matrix or demons by a long shot at he very least..

I go with glitch in the matrix and I've experienced what I would call demons (not forgetting thats just a name a label)..

Will be fun to discuss with you in the future.

especially if me and you notice more of the same changes and bigger changes even.

Now let me drink this wader and drift into my own parallel world dream state. Yum.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I've read the bible twice out of curiosity.
I've read genesis quite a few times actually
It's different now..

If you were a religious person I think it goes that the devil can't change the words in the bible...
Then you would be thinking it's the end times of course.

I'm not religious, just very curious.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Well I asked this because many (but not all) translations from original English sources are the same as people misremember them now. Like Sex / the city , is translated as (секс в городе) sex in the city (Russian) and Interview with / a Vampire as. interview mit einem vampier. (interview with a vampire).

1 For me this is proof that Mandela is real because translators don't make this kind of mistakes en-masse.
2 if it's PSyop it only attacks english content for whatever reason.
3 However I can't understand how PSyop does this. Scary stuff....

edit on 7162016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Definitely look forward to talking with you..

You have a good head on your shoulders, noted by the fact that you understand demon is just a lable, a word to explain a consept.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

very kewl...

Thaynks for that

in case you guys havn't noticed my name my location my custom title and my signature are all related to this.

hehe.

@Heineken

yep now you have me watching a preacher or whatever you call them pasture? whatever.. it did used to be the lion laid down with the lamb.. Now its wolf? huh?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join