It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Mandela Effect . vote on what it is

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

edit on 7/16/2016 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hey guys sorry for the initial post . Didn't mean to post that .
I've been doing research on the Mandela Effect and wanted to see what you guys view it is and weigh in . It's one of the most fascinating topics I've ever come across .
Is the Mandela Effect
A. Proof that paralell universes exist ?

B. A Massive psy op?

C. Brought on by the effects of CERN?

D. A glitch in the matrix ?

E. Proof we are not alone , of interdimensional beings , God and the devil and the spirit realm manifesting into ours?

F. Other ? - feel free to share your thoughts

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
F. A bunch of fools with bad memories.

----

If you were in an alternate timeline, why would you have anything from another timeline in it / have things from two timelines as others have illustrated? Wouldn't you have things from only one timeline?
edit on 16-7-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

A: where every parallel plane is dependent upon the frequency of a persons spirit. So good spirits rise to paradises, evil descends to hells.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I have no idea how to classify it, only that some things have changed and I'm not sure why.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm anticipating an A through Z list of options haha.

It truly is one of the more perplexing topics our generation has ever seen . I'm torn on what to believe . It's not just all the stories about Berenstain bears , chick - a fil bible verses being changed completely , Staples logo etc ..
I've personally experiences things that defy explanation .

Maybe we are really living in a giant matrix of infinite possibilities

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Two things about this thread worry me.

1. That the Mandela affect is one the most fascinating topics you have cmne across. There are much more fascinating undeniable truths, and I suggest looking in them if you enjoy this type of discussion.

2. That there is not even an option for " Maybe we just remembered this small detail wrong.. after all I was 5 or 6 when I read Berenstain Bears.." other than F, yet glitch in the matrix and demons get their own option..

With that said, I choose F...

My opinion is that details have been forgotten, and remembered different. Show me something in this a ray of affects that cannot be explained by this..
edit on 16-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

But why literally everyone ? Why do they ALL have bad memories . 2% of the public ok maybe you're right . But why is everyone saying it was Berenstein bears , nor Berenstain bears ??

I even remember it clear as day . My short term memory isn't great . But my long term memory is nearly spot on without fail . And I remember growing up as a kid with Berenstein bears hahaha

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Fair enough . Maybe I over exaggerated it being the most fascinating topic ever . But you certainly have to admit , it's one of those real mind bogglers . Physics are at play potentially here . That's of much greater significance then an incident where nobody can get to the truth because of distorted facts etc ..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

F. Proof reality can be altered. How or why is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

To me it is also one of the most fascinating topics I have ever come across. It has proven to me that reality as we know it can be altered. For me, having experienced this, it is not some hypothetical case of the supernatural (like big foots or alien abductions,) but something that has actually happened, that I have experienced.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Touche ..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

So both of you. Offer me the most perplexing evidence in your opinion.

To me this effect is just some lame ass excuse to make attempts of talking about alternative universes, and other things that should at the very least not be brought into conversation until we rule out actual solutions..

People take this effect, and run wild with theories that cannot possibly be proven... without trying to even attempt a logical explanation.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

An alleged scientist at CERN laughing giving the thumbs up with a card that reads "Mandela"

I vote C.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I get that . I remember about a year back I was watching the espn sports tracker for a baseball game between the new York Yankees and the Detroit tigers . After the game was done I checked the score . It read the Yankees were blown out by the tigers 10 to 1 or something . The starting pitchers line was awful .

Then something happened I have never ever seen before in all my years of checking those scores .
A glitch followed .. it rebooted and the score got updated to the Yankees won in fact , and the pitcher threw an amazing game.

I've given exception to the fact that it could have legit been a huge blunder on behalf of the sports cast . But I've never seen it like that ..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm not quite sure how anyone could remember Mandela dying in prison vs. becoming the first black president of South Africa.

It was about as historical as Reagan "tearing down this wall...".

I believe people are so completely swamped with media that their memories are fried. There may even be hopeless and helpless individuals that may need to have an "out" concerning the relentless negativity of this perceived dimension. "I remember it differently, therefore it lessens my responsibility... ".

It's another distraction in my opinion. A way to say darker forces are at work when it's already obvious that there are.

The manipulation of media isn't hard. Ever heard of photoshop? Yeah, we have made considerable advances since then.... Unless of course, your "dimension" doesn't cover that subject which is preposterous.
edit on 16-7-2016 by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Interesting photo . Thanks for sharing that .

CERN might open of something in the universe that can change everything .. maybe it's started with subtle changes as evidenced in the Mandela Effect ?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Maybe most people naturally think that because it is more usual to spell things / names ending with -stein like Goldstein.

I know, not as entertaining of an answer but possibly the truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

I agree DeadCat some people run wild with unproven examples , questionable evidence at best . And mostly just theories that don't add up .

I can't give you anything more then the next guy can , simply because whatever this phenomena is it's way over our heads .
I guess we've all sensed things have shifted at least , and we sense that shift . Would you agree with that ?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I remember quite clearly it being called the Mendola effect

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join