It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Mandela Effect . vote on what it is

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat
I'm going to reset and apologize for my ignorance on the ropic and readiness to disprove it..

For one reason and one reason only..

I remember it being Loony Toons. Not Loony Tunes..

Aha, so you have experienced one of the mandella effects. LOL

Welcome to the club! Apology accepted.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
F. A bunch of fools with bad memories.

----

If you were in an alternate timeline, why would you have anything from another timeline in it / have things from two timelines as others have illustrated? Wouldn't you have things from only one timeline?

'bunch of fools'

why on the offensive ?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: heineken

Fools with bad memories! LOL

I guess if someone hasn't had any experiences it's too wild and out there for them to even consider. Still...we are not fools with bad memories all the time.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

WHAT the F...

No It's not tunes..

no way!!

ugh thanks for one more.

One of my favorite cartoons as a I could so yea I watched it a LOT, maybe even more than Ninja turtles.. Ninja turtles better be the same it's my all time favorite.

wow...

I would keep a list but ehh whatever..

thats a harsh one for my mental state.

we still call them cartoons right? Not cartunes? Lol

gawd it looks soo wrong.. terrible..

My search results show same pattern as Jupiter Rising/ascending that it's been mostly erased but it shows up as both names and when you click into it it will be one or the other or both, and it may even switch on you..

edit on 16-7-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7
Hey guys sorry for the initial post . Didn't mean to post that .
I've been doing research on the Mandela Effect and wanted to see what you guys view it is and weigh in . It's one of the most fascinating topics I've ever come across .
Is the Mandela Effect
A. Proof that paralell universes exist ?

B. A Massive psy op?

C. Brought on by the effects of CERN?

D. A glitch in the matrix ?

E. Proof we are not alone , of interdimensional beings , God and the devil and the spirit realm manifesting into ours?

F. Other ? - feel free to share your thoughts

I lean towards C.

My question is,why?

As it stands now, it appears they're experimenting and making minor changes to things that fall under the radar. It makes me wonder what they're planning to do with it.. will they change something major in the future?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The staples logo is a new one on me...I always remember the L being a staple.

Most of the Mandela effects I've read about were wrong to me, like the "life is like a box of chocolates" thing, for example.

Gump was quoting his mother when he said that line...my momma used to say - every single Mandela effect someone will be like...it used to say this and now it says this...and I think...but it always said that and still does?

I reckon it's all down to misquoting, assumption and bad memory.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Looney Tunes is btw a change I experienced some years ago, when I saw it I just thought they changed it. It was more than 5 years I think. What I didn't realize is that the change was that Looney Toons was never called like this.

what I mean is , does changes happening years ago rule out cern?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

Staples could have changed their logo, but it was a staple..

so where does that leave us?

it's still a staple.. No worries.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: heineken

Looney Tunes is btw a change I experienced some years ago, when I saw it I just thought they changed it. It was more than 5 years I think. What I didn't realize is that the change was that Looney Toons was never called like this.

what I mean is , does changes happening years ago rule out cern?

CERN has been in operation since like 1957 lol..

I knew about it as a kid

and that's the thing it's changed all the way back... So freaky.

You guys got my conspiracy stay up too late mindset going so I started watching a random youtube video about this and it got to tostinos pizza rolls.. As they were called.. now they are totinos... I remember that one from about 5 years ago but later forgot my confusion about it, now this guy brings it back up for me.. Yep that one bothered me back in the day because I always ate those.. I decided they changed companies or something someone got baught out or something an I decided the quality was lower and they must not be the same..

HAvn't done the research on that one.. Some of these effects could be lawsuits, not faulty memory or Mandela effect.

Kit-Kat is KitKat... and always was apparently after my image search...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
F. A bunch of fools with bad memories.

----

If you were in an alternate timeline, why would you have anything from another timeline in it / have things from two timelines as others have illustrated? Wouldn't you have things from only one timeline?

I've wondered this myself. But consider the theory that every timeline is possible.. so, using the movie Snow White as an example:

Timeline 1: "Mirror, Mirror on the wall"
Timeline 2: (current reality) Magic Mirror on the wall
Timeline 3: Snow White doesn't even exist
Timeline 4: Snow White is a totally different plot altogether
Timeline 5: It's the same, but other lines in the movie are different
Timeline 6: In this timeline, Disney never adapted Snow White. David Lynch made it into a drugged up, b grade horrorfest instead, and at a later date.
Timeline 7: David Lynch was never born.

(I'm sure you get the picture now. Note: those are just examples, I'm not stating those timelines as actually existing. It's hypothetical)

It appears whoever (CERN, perhaps) is experimenting with this Mandela Effect, is only working on minor cases that fall under the radar of most people.

There is also the problem of people who remember things being just as they are, as opposed to those who remember differently; now, getting back to the hypotheticals again, assume that the Mandela Effect is all true. Those on previous timelines who remembered things that have now changed have somehow converged onto the current, slightly different timeline. But how? How does one go from point A to point B, without even knowing?
This would imply that this timeline, and the previous, are only altered slightly as to avoid that other effect, known as the Butterfly Effect. I.e, if they went back in time and made it so the Nazis won World War 2, it would be a very different world indeed.

In a way, video games are already exploring the concept of alternating timelines. Wolfenstein: The New Order, is an alternate take on the world if the Nazis won. A Beatles song plays, but obviously it sounds different.
Until Dawn is a Sony PlayStation exclusive horror game where choices actually matter a lot. One slight action can change the course of the game.
RPGs have been doing it for years.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PushPullDestroy

THe thing about people who remembered it right all along... It's because history changed.. So of course most people would remember it as being the same as always.

It's such a slippery thing to hold onto..

because you are literally remembering stuff that never happened on this time line..

this guy is hitting on a lot of the ones I've noticed including the joking about depends one.. That's the main one even though it's not what I would call the biggest..

It's the main one 100% I remember for sure because of the many hours of joking about it.
have to bring it up to my mom next time I see her.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

f - the delusions of amnesiacs who cannot bring them selves to admit that they are wrong

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Well, yeah - that's the thing...they are free to change their logos without notifying the public.

So even if I do see a logo and notice it has changed..I won't immediately assume that we've switched to some alternate reality, I'll make a mental note...they must have changed that, and then I'll forget all about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

upon research you find it was never the old way ever..

that's what makes it effed...

You guys remember

"Sex in the City" ??

I never watched it but the title was VERY intereting to me as a kid..

"Sex and the city"

the ef..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I think we watched the same video, #ing swear there has always been a dash between kitkat..

Same with sex and the cityty. I'm glad the same ones are surprising us..

Since when did C3PO have a silver leg?[eýditby]edit on 16-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
the Looney tunes one almost got me, it kinda makes sense to think of it as toons...I have no evidence that it ever was toons but it's easy to think that it should be because of cattoonsText.

And you think..tunes? That doesn't even make sense in any context...tunes have nothing to do with cartoons, tunes are musical.

But they also produces Merrie Melodies...I remember that logo, the M's were made up of musical notes...now that doesn't make sense, either....they were cartoons.

Why the musical notes and the name "Merrie Melodies"?

I dunno...do I think it used to be toons and CERN or something changed it? Nah, I don't think that's what happened, here. I think people put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5. Then decided that the rules of arithmetic had somehow changed when they realised it actually ammounted to 4...go figure.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Toons got me for sure, kitkat solidified me.. I literally got chills when I saw no dash..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I remember Merry Melodies as well,

but it was toons... I watched that all the time..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I have seen some of those vides, they're quite compelling but truth is I remember a lot of the things as they are now, some things I'll think yeah, that's a bit odd but nobody is perfect, especially me with my memory. I remember the things that are important to me, the spelling of a logo or whatever isn't really so it's easy for me to misread or simply fill in the blanks and make assumptions.

But there are too many things claimed where I think...well it was always that way for me.

Who knows...I'd like to think that if I somehow leapt into some other dimension that I'd adopt a new dimensional mindset and memories...and even though everything is new my mind has been corrupted in order to adapt to the new surroundings...if that's the case I ain't bothered. I ain't any worse off for it...if I wake up tomorrow and I'm doing life for a murder I commited 20 years ago then I'll worry.

If I wake up tomorrow a multi-millionairre I won't worry at all...but if I wake up tomorrow and I'm still me...same job, house, life...I'll assume nothing has changed, and that my memory of certain things isn't as accurate as I'd like it to be.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

That's exactly the point, that you always remembered it right because your past is the new past..

And who cares if you get all of them or one of them or whatever.

When you notice one and you know it's not right it...

Your entire idea about reality changes..

And this has been happening to me since well at least before 2005, and before I ever went on the internet..

You don't have to believe me, but again as I keep saying this is what current physics predicts can happen..
Why is everyone so far off base ?? this is one of the effects we SHOULD be seeing if we are right about physics...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join