It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Mandela Effect . vote on what it is

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

I get it but it was looney toons

I saw it a million times.

type " kit- "

into google..

it fills in Kit-Kat...

that's how it used to be.

edit on 16-7-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7

A. Proof that paralell universes exist ?

B. A Massive psy op?

C. Brought on by the effects of CERN?

D. A glitch in the matrix ?

E. Proof we are not alone , of interdimensional beings , God and the devil and the spirit realm manifesting into ours?

F. Other ? - feel free to share your thoughts

I love your thread and must apologise in advance for an irresistible tendency to act the brat. Allow me to point out that:

- B & C can be construed gradients of the same thing
- E could be construed as confirmation of A too
- Both B & C could be taken as the cause of D

That said, I guess it should come as no surprise that I am leaning strongly towards F. But since F is the anything goes answer, allow me to elaborate on my particular version of F.

(I suppose that too could be taken as proof of A, since this thread would contain parallel and contradictory statements, all similarly named as a generic F. But I digress)

F Theory (according to Meridie) = We as 'humans' are mostly unaware and unawakened to our own latent and subconscious powers to influence the multiverse around us. In recent years there has been a quickening and this has made the world(s) around us more thought responsive than they used to be and enabled some of the hidden features of our souls that used to be disabled. Bottom line: we are the "they" that is doing it, albeit not consciously and over time, the process might escalate and there will be more of the same.

(Of course, my F does not contradict A or D, and might allow for the possible existence of B. I'm keeping an open mind about E too. Also see my prior comments about B).

Maybe it's too soon to tell anyway...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: meridie

we are on the same page..

I think the massive deception/psy ops comes in to trick us into creating "their world"

I won't.
I think these Lyrics from Ludacris are fitting:

Look its not long til the fights over
The turbulence is non stop till the flights over
So when passangers panic just stay silent
And realize its never too late to become the pilot
I fly higher take control of my destiny
The first step I needed me to invest in me
Its still an every day struggle for wealth
I'd rather struggle to working for me than working for someone else
And I'm steady tryna ease the stress
So I open up all the doors with the key to success
If it hasn't been done then I'mma do it first
Cuz I'm the master of the Ludaverse

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Because on the subconscious levels thoughts that create opinions are the culmination of already preconceived opinions.

Basically put.

People 'remember' only what they want to remember.

People 'Believe' only what they want to believe.

External stimuli plays a part only to a degree.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Some people have much higher attention to detail..

in any case..

Do you remember which of these are right? don't look it up just look at the chevron and the chicken one.

My attention to detail only got better with my Army training, and then my DHS where I was audited and had to be 100% accurate...

I know what should be.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I think the massive deception/psy ops comes in to trick us into creating "their world"

Agreed. If we are moving towards a greater enablement, then there does seem to be a counter movement bent on disabling that enablement.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: meridie

Agreed. If we are moving towards a greater enablement, then there does seem to be a counter movement bent on disabling that enablement.

Or to farm us out to create their world.. Not just stop us from playing along..

half my training platoon in basic and the guy I was with on the airplane and the other guy I was battle buddies with in some hotel were all psyops/internet honeypot sock puppet guys..

"winning hearts and minds"

Psychological operations (PSYOP) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

your alledged " attention to detail " does not include citations for your claims

go figure

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Reverbs

your alledged " attention to detail " does not include citations for your claims

go figure

citations for what claims?

don't bore me with character attacks either. Are you even interested in the topic at hand?

I've provided the bulk of the material for the entire thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I would like to add a point to this whole effect..

People are using things such as new paper articles to prove "Looney Toons"

Interviews and Speeches of other to prove "Interview with a vampire" vs the vampire.

TV guides to prove berestein vs berenstian

Bibles to prove changes within them..

But all of these proofs merely suggest the one who wrote the TV guide, the KJB,, or spoke in the interview or speech. Are actually experiencing the Mandela effect themselves as they wrote, or speak. This doesn't prove that it was changed, it only proves that they thought it was different..

edit on 16-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
F. A bunch of fools with bad memories.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Some people have much higher attention to detail..

Yep, I do and I can see that photoshop job from a mile away. Cant' you see the dash is photoshopped? And the red circle is so badly done it doesn't even match?

This is why you didn't provide a link for your pictures..... if they were genuine you would have.

edit on 16-7-2016 by Agartha because: Added pic

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

you missed the point haha

those are ALL
photoshopped

I thought it was obvious NONE of those exist anymore..

chic fil a
not chick fil a

Fruit Loops
not Froot Loops..

The V and W used to connect

chevron has it's colors reversed..

people are remaking the old logos based on memory.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
youtu.be...

This video shows the Oscars awards that people say proof of interview with a/the vampire. At 30 seconds in she says "interview with a vampire" But simotaniously, there is a nice little animation for the viewers in the bottom right corner that reads "interview with THE vampire"

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

It was " interview with a vampire.. "

did you ever see Timework Orange?

or 1999 Space Odyssey

the changes are that bad, even though I made those two up.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I thought it was obvious NONE of those exist anymore..

You mean never existed. If you search for very old wrappers it never had a dash. There is absolutely no evidence for a kitkat with a dash.

I forgot to vote: I choose G) Signs of early Alzheimers... my training and years of experience working with patients with dementia has led me to this conclusion.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

you missed the point again...

mandela effect is that of course it never existed the other way because we are not there anymore..

How it is now it always was.

I don't have memory issues as I'm still under multiple NDAs that would land me in jail for 10 years and/or 150,000 fines. The job required I get audited and had 100% accuracy. 1 audit under that and I get a second audit.. If that one is under 100% im out of the job. I cant explain that any further..

I have great memory and attention to detail.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

you missed the point again...
mandela effect is that of course it never existed the other way because we are not there anymore.

I am not missing the point, I know what you are trying to say, I've engaged with Mandela's thread for a long time. Are you implying that your 'attention to detail' allows you to remember things others can't?

edit on 16-7-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Let me think hummm
They both are connected to time. The nearby Gotthard tunnel opening ceremony was about Saturn. The had 9 workers killed in the building of it, the ceremony represented their deaths as an offering to an androgynous Angel played by a topless Woman flying over the corpses.

It is to be allowed for now

Daniel 7:25
He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.

In Vedic Astrology, Shiva is said to be represented by Saturn.

ezinearticles.com...
theunfathomablemindofgod.wordpress.com...

Saturn always had a negative, if not evil significance. In ancient times, it has been called “The Greater Malefic” which was opposed to Jupiter, “The Greater Benefic”. Saturn is esoterically associated with man’s limitations, restrictions, death and decay. His Greek name was “Kronos”, the ruler of time, time being the main factore inevitably leading to the death of mortals.Traditional representations of the “grim reaper” originate from the attributes of the god Saturn, who held the sickle with which he slain his father.

Saturn in ancient times was known as Kronos, the keeper of Time. In the Hindu tradition it is Shiva who personifies this function, and upon comparison it becomes apparent that many of the attributes ascribed to Kronos are similar to those associated with Shiva. Shiva can easily be identified as the god of Time by merely noticing that his damaru (drum) is in the shape of an hour-glass. And the crescent moon on his brow reveals his association with the feminine principle in Nature as well as with the sickle which cuts eternity into hours and yet becomes the tool in the hands of the Good Gardener. The Good Gardener is the One who helps you to obtain release from the shackles of illusion and the cycle of birth-death and rebirth.

TIME

Babylonian astronomers recorded the movements of Saturn, and it was worshiped by the Romans as the god, Saturn (the Greek “Cronus” or Kronos).

www.mazzastick.com...
truedemocracyparty.net...

On the Campus of CERN is Shiva the Destroyer of Worlds. Shiva is the same or the equivalent to the Babylonian Bel. Bel is “another name for the horned god Baal,” and the name Satan was also used to describe the God Baal. The magnetic helioscope used at CERN was called SATAN. SATAN was an acronym for the Solar Axion Telescopic Antenna.

Lord Shiva – “God of Destruction” statue at CERN LHC. Apollyon/Abaddon also means Destruction/Destroyer! Is the CERN-LHC an attempt to open the bottomless pit ie blackhole/wormhole at the centre of our galaxy to release Apollyon/Abaddon of Revelation 9:11?

www.groundzeromedia.org...

CERN’s curious choice of geographic location
Now on top of all the speculation as to what CERN scientists are really attempting to do with their Large Hadron Collider, many observers could not help but notice that the town in France where CERN is partially situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld. It is interesting to note that CERN is built on the same spot.

Religious leaders – always suspicious of the aims of the scientific world - drew a connection to a verse straight out of Revelations (9:1-2, 11), which makes reference to the name ‘Apollyon.’ The verse states: “To him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit… And they had a kind over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

Now try telling a spiritual leader that the Bible is conspiracy theory.
www.rt.com...

“And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit (abyss), whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.” Revelation 9:11-12

If not quite evidence to confirm the Nostradamus LHC prophecy, it set me off on another search through the other 700 or so quatrains where I found another striking one, from Century 4, number 67. Before we look at this one, here is the one that has internet buzzing.

Leave, leave Geneva every last one of you,
Saturn will be converted from gold to iron,
Raypoz will exterminate all who oppose him,(?)
Before the coming the sky will show signs.

bigsciencenews.blogspot.com...
Another Prophetess

Writing in 1962 Alice Bailey speaks in Esoteric Psychology Vol 1 about this destroyer
“The will of Deity coloured the stream of energy units which we call by the name of the Ray of Will or Power, the first ray,3 and the impact of that stream on the

matter of space insured that the hidden purpose of Deity would inevitably and eventually be revealed. It is a ray of such dynamic intensity that we call it the ray of the Destroyer. It is not as yet functioning actively. It will come into full play only when the time comes for the purpose to be safely revealed.” pg 27

By removing this rock with the cross the reset a covenant

The ceremony appears to draw inspiration from local folk tales, specifically the legend about The Devil’s bridge, which goes through Gotthard Pass.

The legend of this particular bridge states that the Reuss was so difficult to ford that a Swiss Herdsmen wished the devil would make a bridge. The Devil appeared, but required that the soul of the first to cross would be given to him. The mountaineer agreed, but drove a goat across ahead of him, fooling his adversary. Angered by this sham, the devil fetched a rock with the intention of smashing the bridge, but an old woman drew a cross on the rock so the devil could not lift it anymore. The rock is still there and, in 1977, 300,000 Swiss francs were spent to move the 220 ton rock by 127 m in order to make room for the new Gotthard road tunnel.

vigilantcitizen.com...
edit on 16-7-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

I am not missing the point, I know what you are trying to say, I've engaged with Mandela's thread for a long time. Are you implying that your 'attention to detail' allows you to remember things others can't?

I'm implying your very safety was guarded by someone who had to have perfect memory of lots of data.. If I saw it wrong or wrote it wrong it would be worthless..

my memory is great.
it's because I don't go through life subconsciously..

you didn't comment on any of the pictures.
any of them look wrong to you?
which?

I have to go to work be back in like 12 hours.
don't make this thread about me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join