It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Mandela Effect . vote on what it is

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

To be quite honest im literally open to the fact that we may or may not be mentally dividing into two different realities simotaniously.

In one reality we have the logical thinker.. he is open to "hey maybe I was just wrong. Maybe I mixed these two events into one..

In the other.. they are not mentally capable of comprehending that a large potion of what they are told is not in fact truth.

We have divided into two groups. The awakened, and the ignorant.

In other words I could photoshop a book cover of Berenstain Bears to read "Berenstein Bears".. and I think we all know which would go crazy over the photo.
edit on 16-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

You must assert this question to those who discuss big foots, aliens, UFO's, ghosts and any other event of the supernatural, because the same argument can apply to of them. You can accuse people telling ghost stories of getting caught up in an idea or UFO witnesses of misinterpreting what they saw, etc.

There is a bountiful amount of contributions on the subject to be found on ATS, including my favourite thread, where many people talked about what they experienced. If you don't believe that's fine. Those of us who have experienced it are just looking for answers.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

I've experienced it my entire life as well as insane dejavu.. Not your regular dejavu but movies sometimes lasting minutes..

I've been known to get a weird look on my face and then in my memory fast forward and tell people what was about to happen. "A girl is going to run in excited spill her beer and say ahh what is it.. I found the castle!" And then she does.

Well I think it's related to that.

It's explained in the show LOST.

there is one character who has better memory.. He's always saying "see you in another life brother." Anyway he remembers his past which is now the future because "Time got unstuck" Other people get little memories of the other timeline especially in relation to this character. He tries to save peoples lives but they just die another way..

It could be someone/thing messing with the game trying to change fate, and fate keeping it mostly the same.. ??

Anyway, my own history seems to have been altered. I sort of brought it on myself. I don't want to talk about that though.

To me it is by far the MOST interesting thing I have ever come across.

I think reality is controlled by consciousness.

I also think that we are becoming unglued from whatever combined thought structure we were in.. Over time I think the point of conspiracy theories that say NWO has all control and will change the world how they wish are to make that happen in our heads... I think the point of psyops is to entrain the masses down a path, and then specific targets would be those who try to start playing captain of the ship..

IT's not a psyop because I've seen it in action.. There is an effort to hide it from most people though..

Anyone remember Jupiter Ascending?
Well I was excited to watch Jupiter Rising.

Saw the preview in theaters and even wrote the name down to do a google search on.. When I got home I typed it into google and no results came back at all about any movie, so I thought maybe I saw a super early preview in theaters?

tried again but I never found the movie..

And it was changed..

THen I saw a thread on ATS someone else remembered it.
Jupiter Rising was an awesome movie , too bad we missed it.

First Berenstein Bears, now Jupiter Rising?

long story I went by another name but ATS gave me permission to be reborn.. I went deep into the web trying to find any trace of jupiter rising and I did, but it was hours and hours of digging to get to it..

I even noticed lots of youtube censoring and comment section oddness.. I posted that proof, assuming it hasn't changed by now as I watched a new york times or maybe it was soem other paper change before my eyes..

So yea..

I'm one of those who has the way of remembering other angles, just as I have amazing dream recall, just as I can remember from multiple points of view for instance being in body and in dream at same time and feeling both remembering all of it at once..

You notice a funny thing about memory your brain tries to erase the non body attached memory stream since it's in the same time space as the other part. it's like your brain can only deal with you guessed it ONE TIMELINE...

But for some reason I am better able to keep the now "defunct" memories.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Those who believe, are looking for a very titillating answer. Most who believe, WANT to believe it is sometHong supernatural, or life changing. With that mindset honest believes are the epitome of cognitive dissonance. They will ignore evidence that it is falty memory, but jump at any questionable evidence that proves what they want to believe.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

That shot came straight from the dance video for the CERN movie presentation, Synergy. It's the launch for their new LHC experiment, called Awake. It's a legit image.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

That's not what cognitive dissonance means..
You explained confirmation bias, and that goes both ways..

cognitive dissonance is one you hold two opposing views in your head which shouldn't be able because you can't rationalize the two together, therefore there is a dissonance. Your thoughts are not Harmonizing.

I would have to LIE to myself incredibly well to think this is faulty memory.

Mind control probably doesn't effect those with higher confidence in their own consciousness..

And I trained next to Psy ops guys, which makes this all the more interesting for me.

edit on 16-7-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I swear to god, I'm not being a smart ass, but I'm like 90% sure that I just experienced the Mandela affect... like that word just changed its meaning and I just got pulled into a reality where the word I'm looking for, doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Interesting ...

Believe me, I'm open to a lot of subjects; hence, my membership here. However, this effect is stating that individuals are out of sync with others, that some are convinced they are not within, or never were in a certain timeline or reality.

That's concerning. Not because I believe these individuals are 'off their rockers', it's because of responses like, "OMG.. your right.... Wow!.... I swear it was this way, or that...etc.. etc.. " ...all of which is thought provoking, but possibly distorts original memories because such memories haven't been revisited in years.
edit on 16-7-2016 by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
And yet all I had to do to prove to myself it was only faulty memory or misinterpretation is a bit of research. Thus media and the Internet has yet again mislead me.

beautifulbrutaltruth.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

you're right about that.

Good thing for me it's been a large part of my life for a long time.

it's only recently in the last couple years I noticed anyone else talking about it, and then naming it..

when someone dies twice you could have gotten confused I guess. But when they go for death number 3 you are like WTF is going on!! stay alive or stay dead, haha..

It's happened so much to me and with dejavu where I can tell people the future becaues the future is the past somehow.. All these things..

Any way it seems like it's sped up considerably..
Maybe it's the 2012 thing afterall? just a point of reference of when things might "start" and from their the ripples in time go out in ALL directions. The past has been altered.

That's one of my takes on this.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
im awaiting to see the pleiades, if they are close to us like shown in stellarium it will be proof enough for me something is going on.

Since it seems we changed location in the milky way, now being super close to the center black hole, I had this thought that maybe our galaxy like a whirlpool sucked in stuff in one big turn. This at least explains the pleiades being closer because they are in the same spiral arm as us and this spiral arm got thinner with the turn of the milky way.

But then how this generates the changes we are experiencing ? maybe the twist turn suckin of our galaxy being so fast it messed up our time and space somehow ?

I hope this event is not cern related and is only a natural occurrence of life. Maybe this is what the ancient civilizations were pointing at?

Some changes I experienced happened some 5 years ago, which by then I took for granted and was not aware it's so serious. I'm referring to our position in the milky way, just thought they re-calculated the position or so, not that we never said we were from the outreach of our galaxy. Does not happening now rules out cern?

Its a bit of a let down many try to ridicule this subject because no matter how hard they try no one can make me forget

1. We had a North Pole with land mass and scientific stations I used to google earth on for curiosity.

2. We were not so close to the center of the milky way.

3. Star positions are weird.

Thank you op for bringing up the topic.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I remember that character . It was Desmond from Lost . Lost hints towards the paralell world's theory . That show was mind blowing .

I know what you mean about the deja vus constantly . Maybe this all boils down to tampering with reality in itself , time lines etc ..
But like you said the fate can't be changed even when there's an attempt to . It just finds its why one way or another .

Sometimes it feels like this life is a giant story book playing itself out like Shakespeare alluded to .

I guess we all just need to hope that the fate is one that ends well for humanity . With all the bad things happening in the world right now , it can be challenging go keep hope alive . But it's crucial .

Thanks for weighing in !

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat
And yet all I had to do to prove to myself it was only faulty memory or misinterpretation is a bit of research. Thus media and the Internet has yet again mislead me.

beautifulbrutaltruth.files.wordpress.com...

ok.. My memory is probably better than yours, haha. (joke)

I get the faulty memory especially with things like JCPEnnys instead of JCPEnney some people just called it that with the extra S because it was easier for them to say it like that.. They store that memory and later get confused.. BOTH things are taking place. I know that, because I've had it happen when I was very involved in the thing and KNEW what it was, and then it changed.

the one that gets me the most is depends.

Now they are called depend...

that one sticks out at me really strikingly because my entire family made jokes for hours after a saturday night live skit about adult diapers..

So really it all depends on your personal relationship to whatever is going on..

Until you have it happen just live your life and forget about this topic. But if it does I won't say I told you so, I will only say welcome, and what do you think it is that's happening, and now what??

Lol

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I don't usually keep posting in these threads because I am so sick of hearing it's a faulty memory. I haven't experienced all of the mandella effects, but many. Some I'm not sure about so I never comment on those, but certain ones I know damned well what it was and what it is now and some things have changed.

We have been called so many names and looked down upon. I am no fool, I am no special snowflake, I'm not looking for attention. I'm just saying that some things HAVE changed and I don't know why.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: heineken

Do you think the pleiades exist along with greys , draconians, angels , demons, ghosts etc .. all that stuff ??

I'm torn on the alien belief . I definitely believe in angels and demons but I've heard many schools of thought that aliens are actually demons too , just different forms ..
I've also heard aliens do exist and God created them but they aren't mentioned because it's not important to us as our own relationship with the creator and with others .
I've heard aliens are our creators . Enki and Enlil , Sumerian tablets etc ..

Have you ever had any ET experiences or strange deja vus , or other worldly intervention in your life ?
I've endured alot , but trying to make sense of it all still . So complex ...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

To be even more clear theoretical physics dealing in String theory and quantum effects predicts the multiverse, which says that everything that can possibly happen IS happening in other realities.. When you turned left you also turned right..

Now people who work on Quantum computing are saying they can pull information from other worlds parallel to us..

It's all there.

MAybe some are better at keeping the wave function from collapsing or maybe it's something else again.

I have so many views on this. a Multitude of them.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I don't usually keep posting in these threads because I am so sick of hearing it's a faulty memory. I haven't experienced all of the mandella effects, but many. Some I'm not sure about so I never comment on those, but certain ones I know damned well what it was and what it is now and some things have changed.

We have been called so many names and looked down upon. I am no fool, I am no special snowflake, I'm not looking for attention. I'm just saying that some things HAVE changed and I don't know why.

exactly how I feel.

I'm actually trying not to post anymore out of fear, but I keep coming back here out of a yearning for truth and a sense of duty to you guys actually.. I'm not posting to look super cool and "connected" I'm just using my own experiences for others to hopefully make connections.

Somethings up..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

the pleiades i was referring to the stars cluster , not an alien race.

To answer your question I never had any ET experience but with the science we have my logic tells me the universe is full of intelligent civilizations, so nothing can be ruled out.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'm going to reset and apologize for my ignorance on the ropic and readiness to disprove it..

For one reason and one reason only..

I remember it being Loony Toons. Not Loony Tunes..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I remember Both, maybe i exist in several subliminal Universes simultaneously...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join