It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Mandela Effect . vote on what it is

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

vote on what it is

People with too much time on their hands.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

F. NERFS. The developers do their best but rebalancing the game often introduces unintentional consequences in other, seemingly unrelated systems.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: heineken

Question: we are roughly 27000 ly from the galactic core. Were we further out than that before? Do you remember how far?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

2. That there is not even an option for " Maybe we just remembered this small detail wrong.. after all I was 5 or 6 when I read Berenstain Bears.." other than F, yet glitch in the matrix and demons get their own option..

Maybe you have not seen the descriptions by People other than children, including Teachers who say it changed.
Maybe you are just all knowing and so you have a better picture of what is possible in the world and what isn't.

There are Drs, Lawyers, even Scientists who have had an experience with this and are not jumping to conclusions like you have and so many others like you. What does the idea some things are not as you think they are scare you perhaps?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

vote on what it is

People with too much time on their hands.

Ha to much time so they waste it considering whether our whole reality has changed!! Very cute response!

I would like to say to those who keep harping that it is bad memory do you REALLY think the People have not considered that! The first thing needing considering?

I remember the names first and last of children I went through school with, my Teachers, 1st grade Mrs. knutson, second grade Mrs Goodmundson, Mr Hamilton and so on! People I was not even Friends with like Shannon Daily and John Rice, Julie Ugalde when I was 5-10. Many names and I would know their faces still...proven by the way!

I once took a Group to a place in the wilderness with no name and no road hard to find even for an adult, took them right to the place and the last time I was there I was 6.
My memory has never been in question by anyone I have even known well and yet, I still considered it!

When your changed memory is shared by Family and Friends in order to reinforce the fact it would be plain stupid to go into denial!
Have you considered the possibility you are wrong?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

especially with things like JCPEnnys instead of JCPEnney

It was not an S

100% Proof JCpenney was called JCpenny

historyofbusiness.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRealSolarPanel
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

You're the first person I've seen that talks about personal experiences.

I know "people change", but I've been seeing people become totally different lately. In strange ways. And I've been noticing details of my past are changing. I have an EXTREMELY good memory. Like it makes ppl feel weird. But details have been off lately. Either many of us are "losing it " , or details of our lifelines are being altered... in subtle ways. Very small changes. I think changes will become bigger as time goes on. Like people themselves will disappear from our past. Keep praying people it's about to get bumpy.

For me, it's not a case of misremembering pop culture references, though some certainly hit. It's hard to describe, mostly personal things and people changing context, meaning, time and place. Like the meaning of reality has shifted some way.

I will give you one example. Back in 2011, I went back to California to visit my family. My old house, my old neighborhood that had been there since before I was born, a place I lived in since I was 8. The neighborhood itself was a subdivision built in 1958. I moved out when I was 18 and joined the army, but I still visited the place because my grandparents, then my aunt, lived there. Like many neighborhoods in the Bay Area, people have been buying old houses, then tearing them down and building new McMansions for all the tech employees. When I came home to visit in 2011, I decided to walk around the neighborhood and see what all changed. I was rather saddened to see so many familiar old houses gone, torn down and replaced by these ghastly new McMansions. Like, houses two doors down and on. The home of one of my childhood friends, I'll call her Amy, was around the corner. Spent a lot of time there as a kid. So when I saw that it was no longer there, but had been replaced by a 2 story stucco pink/terracotta monstrosity, I was pretty disappointed. My neighborhood was nearly unrecognizable from all the new builds.

Flash forward to the year 2019. 8 years later, I'm visiting my aunt. Decided to go for a walk, see if anything was left. Was confused as hell when I started walking around the block, and saw a number of old houses still there. Including my friend's old house. There were new builds here and there, a empty lots where older houses had been torn down, but most of the original houses were still there, including ones I specifically remember having been replaced. Instead of the ugly pink and terra cotta beast, her old house was there. Single story, just like it always was, Spanish patio. I even saw the old lemon and kumquat trees still growing by her fence. It appeared to have just been sold, and was vacant. The only thing that had changed, was that it had been painted beige instead of the old stark white it was when I was young. Other than that, nothing had changed.

I know damned well the last time I visited in 2011, that house had been torn down and replaced by a new build. I talked with my friend on FB about it when I got home, told her that her old place was gone, and she said "Yeah, my parents sold it to some developer and moved to Santa Cruz. That new house is ugly, they sent me pics!" Most of the neighborhood had changed when I saw it in 2011. But in 2019, I was walking around, shaking my head because the neighborhood had "unchanged" back to it's mostly older state. I thought I was losing my mind. Not just houses, but some old commercial buildings had gone back to their original form, despite me remembering them clearly having been replaced with newer, more modern buildings.

And talking about it to my friend and family was................weird.

This is just one of many example of "WTF" moments, where things either seem weirdly time warmed and reversed, or just...off.

As to the pop culture things people remember differently, or historical events, strangely, I do not share the alternate memories for the majority. I do not remember Mandela dying in the 60's, I remember him getting out of prison, but not dying. Never paid much attention to pop culture and kid's stuff. I do remember SRI Lanka due South of India, and that's a weird one, because it's not something I'd misremember for a number of reasons.

Like I said, I don't know what this is. Parallel dimension, timeline collapse, aliens, Matrix, time travel, or I'm just bat# insane and losing my marbles? Any guess is as good as mine. But something feels....warped.
edit on 25-6-2019 by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf because: hit reply too soon

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

would we still be all crazy about it, if it wasn't called the mandella effect? What if it was called the Bill Clinton effect? would anyone care?

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I vote for God. I think he’s trying to play with us to see what we do

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7
Hey guys sorry for the initial post . Didn't mean to post that .
I've been doing research on the Mandela Effect and wanted to see what you guys view it is and weigh in . It's one of the most fascinating topics I've ever come across .
Is the Mandela Effect
A. Proof that paralell universes exist ?

B. A Massive psy op?

C. Brought on by the effects of CERN?

D. A glitch in the matrix ?

E. Proof we are not alone , of interdimensional beings , God and the devil and the spirit realm manifesting into ours?

F. Other ? - feel free to share your thoughts

A.

I believe 100% in the Multiverse theory.

I also believe that as events unfold, the universe splits off into an unlimited number of universes and continues to do so, like cells dividing or a river branching.

The reason for a Mandela effect, possibly universes coming back together like a river re-joining its self further down stream, resulting in random individuals from both universes cancelling out their counterparts and remembering things differently as per events in their own former realities.

I also think that universes that are likely to merge, are ones running parallel to each other, that are nearly identical and that radically changed ones have moved too far away from the divergence to ever re-merge, which is why some people remember only minor differences.
edit on 30-12-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
mandela effect = the failing memories of the mentally deficient

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
the Mandella effect is when the public relations department of the ministry of truth are sloppy spinning complex issues into simple answers that will appeal to the Zeitgeist. When news outlets fail to properly mass erase peoples minds while retracting an inaccurate narrative.
Just Kidding.
edit on 0000001210521210America/Chicago30 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
From my own research, I have come to the conclusion that the Mandela effect is a reboot of the hologram reality that you live in, and think is real. It occurs individually for each of us when we are asleep, because each of us is generating our own hologram world. Your body here inside the hologram, is only an avatar that you are connected to from another dimension through a quantum wave inter-dimensional wormhole.
edit on 27-1-2020 by LiveWire007 because: Corrected an upper case error.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's all related to CERN somehow.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The one that really caught my eye was South America moving over to the East so much.

Kocag

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Double post.

Kocag
edit on K20202020-01-29T08:59:50-06:00am8 by Kocag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I was reading here on ATS and the post was about
these same issues..

In that thread they were discussing how
Publishers Clearinghouse had stated that Ed McMahon Had NEVER
been a spokesman for them.

I absolutely remember him in the commercials for Publishers Clearinghouse.

So this tells me that, all of this, that is happening.........
Is happening in parallel dimension !

It's the only thing that possibly makes sense.
What do yall think??

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Alternate timelines bleeding through

Or

It's our higher selves, having those alternate timelines, end for whatever reason, and then they are transferred to the higher consciousness.

Think MUCH MUCH Bigger

YOU ALL CHOSE TO BE IN THIS LIFE...
We reincarnate an we choose where / what we do, in order to evolve.
We're all extensions of the creator, experiencing our creations...

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join