It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I guess the 4 arrested could be 4 more lone wolf nutters not linked to radical islam - they just happened to all know each other.

Oh puh-lease! Everyone knows that Islam teaches people to worship idols encased in silver at Mecca and not to harm the hair of the infants of those people who do not worship space rocks. Probably wasn't even Islamic. And if they were Islamic Jesus would have lightning bolts and thunderous meteor shockwaves for their heathen butts.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

Cant really be bother reading anymore hate filled gibberish.

Muslims are simply people, just like you, takes all sorts to make this world go round. At some point im sure that fact will sink in.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
First of all, I desperately tried to insert a couple of things but failed miserably and managed to put a rim around my own post...lol.
That said, this is a post in answer to all those that keep saying that this murdering sc*mbag is not a real muslim:

OK, I got this far before boiling over. I read every single post up to this.

Here is what I am getting.

Apparently ALL attacks recently on innocent people, by others with islamic names are done by mentally ill, loner, non-muslims.

This is based on their life style. Apparently they are drinking and taking drugs and beating their wives, which makes them non-muslim. So far so logic, I should agree in theory.

Yet they are clearly doing all their killings in the NAME of islam, correct?

SO we have non-muslims killing [misguidedly] in the name of islam and dragging the religion of peace [TM] through the mud, big time. So far so good?

This would be the biggest insult EVER to the religion of peace [TM] in the history of it's existence. Not drawing muhammed, nor writing a book [Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie] - correct?

Yet drawing muhammed and writing a book has caused imams of [real muslims -apparently - after all they are imams] to put a fatwa out there, which you all know is asking to kill the perpetrators of such insults to islam.

Now, lets come back to the FACT that [apparent] non -muslims are insulting islam in the worst possible way. Yet no fatwa, no zero tolerance against extremism, no rage against family members who become terrorists. Nope, only mild annoyance.

What are we all supposed to think?

Why are these lone tw*ts, who are mentally ill and are in no way a muslim allowed to get away with using the religion of peace [TM]? I didn't know that there were so many mentally ill, muslim impersonators that this is possible. But there seem to be enough to run whole cities in the ME and every week there are mentally ill, non muslim loners, killing innocent people in democratic countries that were once safe.

So even if I agree that these lowlife are non-muslim, everything they do revolves around islam [even if it is only an excuse].
If the [will the...] real islam [... stand up] please get just as riled up about it as gets over drawings it would be a start.

If our problem are mentally ill, loners who think they are muslims are our problem, then it should be easy to eradicate as [according to some on here] there are only a few of them.

I rest my case.

edit on 16-7-2016 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2016 by Hecate666 because: a variety of things

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: fotsyfots
Muslims are simply people, just like you)

Thank God we have legislative representatives who think just like you. It's so much fun seeing baby carriages getting turned over and crushed by space rock worshipping heathen who won't even follow God's commands not to make and worship idols encased in silver.

Which their failure to follow the 10 Commandments makes Islam in fact ....a PAGAN religion.

There is a reason why Muslims call people who are following God's command not to engage in idolatry and worship their space rock encased in silver infidels. Their use of the word infidel to describe people who will not bow before that meteorite is PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTION.

As they bow before that stone they are what they claim the people refer to as infidels are.

Hey I have an idea, rather than rub heathen's rhubard. Why not call them out for what they in fact represent?
edit on 16-7-2016 by Miracula2 because: psychological projection

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Oh puh-lease! Everyone knows that Islam teaches people to worship idols encased in silver at Mecca and not to harm the hair of the infants of those people who do not worship space rocks.

A symbolic ritual, they throw little stones at another rock during the 'pilgrimage'.

So what? Thats not worship of things like in the west. We luuuv to worship our money, stuff and selves...

...now run out and buy the newest 'device'.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

A symbolic ritual, they throw little stones

Epic fail. They encased a meteorite that God used to indicate to Adam where to build an altar. It broke into pieces and was held together by the silver.

Now they use it as justification to violate two of God's commands not to engage in idolatry and murder those who will not engage in idolatry. And God continues to give them justifcation for their actions by refusing to protect baptized Christians from their murderous intent despite saying that He will fight baptized Christians battles for them and disarm men who are willing and able to fight their own battles by false promises of protection.

It seems to me to be a treasonous act by Godto tell men not to fight against meteorite worshipping heathens and promise protection and then fail to provide it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

More hate filled religious gibberish, does it never end? Where do you keep it all?

Cant be arsed listening to more crap as im rather bizzy dealing with kid with Chickenpox today.

Truth is all you haters simply refuse to see the forest for the trees, but whatever floats your boat i suppose!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

edit on 16-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
If it hasn't been mentioned...IS took responsibility for the attack.
French authorities said he was radicalized quickly.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Now they use it as justification to violate two of God's commands not to engage in idolatry and murder those who will not engage in idolatry.

Again, symbolic. You poopoo the religion. All organized religion is doo doo. Actual practice of nations governments is what matters. They kiss a rock we kiss our bombs.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If it hasn't been mentioned...IS took responsibility for the attack.
French authorities said he was radicalized quickly.

Of course its been 'mentioned'. At least a thousand times.

The French Navy will be getting mo defense money now, won't they.

Gotta keep up that radicalization process in the ME.

Focus on the Franch "Mirage" in these images.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Kali74

What's your solution?

Don't want to identify and target the group this all stems from, what is your other solution which doesn't offend?

I'm open to suggestions. Give me one.

It's not about refraining from offending anyone. It's not about stopping people from being offensive. It's about this call to dehumanize billions of people, banishing refugees to internment camps and committing genocide. Terrorism is coming from a group, the problem is you are including billions in that group that hate the terrorist group as much as if not more than we do.

It's not even that hard to do this, to say well not all Muslims are terrorists. It should be well duh of course they aren't. It should be easy to say that innocent people don't belong imprisoned in camps or filed into gas chambers. Why is that difficult for anyone?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrHammondStoat
Why would the truck need to be remote controlled when there are thousands of angry nut jobs who want to kill people?

Because there is always the possibility that the driver will get cold feet, or stop in shock after the first few victims have been run over.

Anyway, attention should be given as to how the truck managed to access the corniche. It was a vehicle-free zone. The driver reportedly passed a police checkpoint, with the excuse that he was delivering ice cream. Delivering ice cream, with that huge truck, at that time of night? The whole story is ludicrous.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Deportations is not genocide. Intern camps arent genocide. I f they were the japanese would had been dead in america. A american ran one would be better than most prisoners would get in club fed.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Think of the number of people your taking about accommodating through and the expense?

Take France for instance where 6.13 million Muslims reside, i don't know how many of that number would be considered to be radicalized Muslims but i think the premise of the deportation requirements disused earlier on in the thread suggested deporting anyone that did not reside in the country for 20 years.

That's a significant number of people, not to mention the others that are already on there way or will be in the future. I really don't see interment camps being able to accommodate the poor sods never mind offer them any quality of life, proper medical, healthcare and education facilities.

These places could quite possibly turn out to be a new form of work house/poor house that we had in the last century or at worst they could become the new Nazi death camps if not properly Policed and monitored correctly.

Think of the cost not only in monies but in human life and misery?

I really don't imagine interments camps are an idea that should even be considered by any supposed democratic first world nation worth there salt.
edit on 16-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

edit on 16-7-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: MysticPearl

What's your solution?

Don't want to identify and target the group this all stems from, what is your other solution which doesn't offend?

I'm open to suggestions. Give me one.

It's not about refraining from offending anyone. It's not about stopping people from being offensive. It's about this call to dehumanize billions of people, banishing refugees to internment camps and committing genocide. Terrorism is coming from a group, the problem is you are including billions in that group that hate the terrorist group as much as if not more than we do.

It's not even that hard to do this, to say well not all Muslims are terrorists. It should be well duh of course they aren't. It should be easy to say that innocent people don't belong imprisoned in camps or filed into gas chambers. Why is that difficult for anyone?

This is a tricky situation without any good answers.

From what I can see, we can't (in the West) demonize or condone hatred of Muslim people anymore than we can afford to ignore problems with their ideology or the threat posed by elements within their group.

There needs to be some practical and pragmatic response to this. What that looks like, I don't know.

But, the truth is, any hatred expressed toward Muslim people feeds the corrupt elements both in the West and in the MENA region.

The more people hate each other the more power is given to the people who perpetuate evil on either side.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

More hate filled religious gibberish, does it never end? Where do you keep it all?

Cant be arsed listening to more crap as im rather bizzy dealing with kid with Chickenpox today.

Truth is all you haters simply refuse to see the forest for the trees, but whatever floats your boat i suppose!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

We're the haters?

Not the guy who drove thru a massive crowd of people, killing over 80 people and putting 25 more on life support???

We're the haters?

Not the section of Islam who's committed terrorist attacks on France every other month for the last 18 months???

The only refusal I see here is your refusal to acknowledge not everyone is the same and your fantasful utopia doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You didn't answer the question.

Throw out a solution.

Suggest a solution which doesn't include profiling or confronting a sector of Islam.

I btw am not dehumanizing a billion plus people. What I'm suggesting is there is a serious problem from a faction within that billion and like Trump, until someone offers an actual solution, don't let them into the country. That's not dehumanizing or even suggesting Muslims shouldn't come here at a later point. It's suggesting to put a hold on it until someone, anyone, offers a solution for correctly vetting and confronting the problem first.

So again, offer a solution. "Hope" isn't one. "More of the same" is just seeing dead bodies pile up. What's your solution?
edit on 16-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Keep arguing and fighting folks maybe we’ll wake God up from his slumber to see the mess he, she or it has made

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join