It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Jonjonj

I never in a million years thought I would ever agree with the vile woman Katie Hopkins but after reading her article today, I could only nod several times. She's correct. We don't need reaction candles prayers vigils we need ACTION...there I've said it

Katie Hopkins

Katie does speak the truth. I heard her the other week in discussion with a 'Muslim' live on air and everything she said was true. She gets laughed at and pillored by the Community because the Government and other people in Media laugh at her and tell her she's wrong. Those people are the ones walking to their own slaughter.

They do the same thing with David Icke. When will those people wake up to reality?
edit on CDTFri, 15 Jul 2016 17:52:13 -05000000003105x113x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

Where should i go? I hear Turkeys quite nice this time of year.

And that filth i feel so "namby pamby loved up" with i grew up beside! So please keep that potty mouth to yourself!

Not all Muslims are fundamentalist or support a jihad. DEAL WITH THAT FACT! Or revel in your own little racist nightmare which ever floats you boat really after all you cant teach pork.

edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Sleeping cells are waking up...

Europe should be scared at this point! Doesn't help we're run by complete idiots who keep allowing immigrants to enter our region...

Sad news, but sadly not unexpected...

To be honest, I wouldn't be worried about 30 people dying every 3 months in a country of 60+ million.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What is undeniable is that more and more Muslims are being triggered, you don't see Jews, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, and so on being triggered at even 10% of what is triggering the Muslims. It's not like it never happens but generally it is accepted when they do it they acted as a lone wolf that never had a core ideology of religious Jihad against the infidel, an ideology from the dark ages.

I say to all Muslims at this junction in history reform yourself......not sure how much patience the people in civilized countries have left to let you do it yourself. The end result of nothing happening won't be pretty, authoritarian governments like Trumps will pop up all over the globe to deal with this, voted in by democracies by people that have had enough.

edit on 15-7-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Starling

originally posted by: starviego
Does anybody else think the truck could have been remote computer controlled by someone not in the truck? That's how they got Princess Diana.

Starviego, It seems that nobody here wants to know what the reality of this event was, nor if it happened as reported.
I presented some challenges to the official story, on Page 61, but did not get any feedback, except one foul, rude and insulting reply.

This is ATS, but sadly "Deny Ignorance" seems to be sorely lacking here.
I really don't understand why...
Perhaps this site is so infested with shills and trolls that the majority of those posting here are intent on obscuring the truth and challenging common sense and wisdom from those that know how to question authority, and any 'official story' offered.

Yes I would consider your theory/inquiry, but I doubt that anyone else will.

I already have been beaten down for simply questioning some anomalous aspects of this event as being grossly suspicious.
I believe that, in time, not much time, this event will eventually be proven false-flag, just as many other 'terrorist' events have been revealed to be in the recent past. I sense that there is a serious 'global' agenda going on here.
Why the majority of posters on ATS don't seem to want to consider this event as being 'false' eludes me completely.

Please keep on with your inquiries. We need more critical thinking now, in this new world of outright deception.

What specifically is suspicious to you?

I think the digital street sign is a bit strange, but the rest ? Not sure I am with you on those.

UKTruth, thanks for giving me a voice to air my doubts about this event.

You've already heard from me about the digital street sign with the wrong date and an old guy wandering the streets wrapped in a blanket. (Both highly suspicious on their own). What do you think about the 'bystander' filming of a truck going by...before it becomes any issue of note? (And no street webcams whatsoever!) What was the 'spectator' filming and why? The festive action was down the street, left, out of view from the balcony, with those celebrating the event on the street.

I've already mentioned the odd phenomenon of dead bodies strewn all over a street, with nobody helping them, covering them, nor hiding them from view of predator journalists, as is normal. I've seen this before: 'crisis actors' playing their part in a specially enacted scenario, blood dripping (ketchup) from them, but miraculously not on them, nor any visible wounds.
And then the usual lack of ambulances and EMTs.

Tell me, did you see any raw footage of sudden violence, carnage, or of people blasting from the scene in sheer despair?
Where was all the footage of this desperate scene from all the people with their camera-phones going? Isn't that now at least 85% of the population with camera phones? (Pssst, Pokemon). Especially on such a festive event as France's Bastille Day? Where were their little French flags? They certainly weren't in that pile of garbage left at the scene!

People: We have to be more observant and use more critical thinking in our assimilation of these events. These 'enactments' are the new way of the global elite's agenda to a achieve their goals. Global goals.

If you look at what each 'terrorist' event has achieved in the end, you'd find that each of these events have managed to get the public's attention, compassion and a desire for (government) action to stop all this 'carnage'. Mission Complete.
That's how wars get started: They need your compliance and backing to get their war games going.

I believe the motivation for this event was to help Europe get rid of the Muslims they mistakenly let into their countries in the first place. They need YOUR backing in order to take action. Well guess what: they get it right everytime!
Merkel: Sorry, but you flubbed the whole thing with the immigrants to Europe. Now this all has to be unravelled!

Voila!

The problem I have with this theory is that the very same people you are saying want to empty western countries of muslims are the people who are for flooding western countries with muslims, unless there is a different group you believe are pulling the strings?

UKTruth. I don't really know who is pulling the strings, nor why. I do have a strong psychic ability to see the bigger picture, but not always the great global picture, as far as politics are concerned. That's why I ask for assistance from a group, rather than blurting out some sort of personal dogma on the matter.
All I'm able to do is to see the chinks in the wall...the great wall of deception over the people of this world.
I see where the deception lies, but not necessarily why it is wielded on the populations. I can only guess.
I can't say that I truly know what's going on, that's why I asked others to participate in trying to see through the smoke and mirrors and use their discernment to figure out this great deception.

However, I can guarantee that the evil power and influence is being wielded from the USA. It always is!

The greater powers always have the upper hand over the common populace. We really have no power to do anything.
But knowledge is power that, in time, may be used to protect ourselves when # hits fan. I don't see the point in remaining ignorant and gullible to evil forces. We should have got over that after WW2.
Something is definitely brewing regarding the Muslim populations in the Western world. Otherwise the PTB wouldn't expend such energy in these false flag events, unless it was to gain something in their agenda.
That's all I know for now. I'm just an observer, but a very precise and astute observer of the usually unseen forces.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

And............ some have gone off the deep end. Damn.

Amen to that dollface.......And.........they could drive a stick shift !!! Damn indeed.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

edit on 15-7-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Starling

So this evil power was always weilded from the US huh? SO even before the US existed too right?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Where should i go? I hear Turkeys quite nice this time of year.

And that filth i feel so "namby pamby loved up" with i grew up beside! So please keep that potty mouth to yourself!

Not all Muslims are fundamentalist or support a jihad. DEAL WITH THAT FACT! Or revel in your own little racist nightmare which ever floats you boat really after all you cant teach pork.

Dude,give them rock to eat ! Not all muslims....yadda,yadda,yadda.......Er Not all...Never should have been ....& No more should a poor kid be some anti social f*cktard's psychopaths real life skittle.P*ss down their throat with Hog piss for daring to commit such evil & as a final act of 'manhood' scream like a banshee to some fictional Allah that don't it make sense if it aint muslims & allah that's problem.....why are neither of them seen/heard etc. condemning these wastes of air like the rest of decent civilization/society.
I get that you have a spot for the people in your life that so happen to align as that faith....I do....but when you keep parroting on about it's not the faith as a whole & yet NOONE of any pull in that faith is also denouncing the filth it gets a bit boring & offensive to be blunt. I would love nothing else than to scoff a dinner plate size of humble pie until my stomach bled as I turned the TV on or hit the net & seen the biggest kick ass rally/demonstration & roundup drawn up,funded,orchestrated & fully committed by the upper echelons of this "apparant" misunderstood faith.
Wouldn't the spin DR's & PR guys of this faith wanna be going over & beyond to rid this vermon out of their ranks if they truly deplored it as you claim the "real" ones do.
Proof is in the proverbial pudding brother & I can't smell a damn pudding being baked ANYWHERE !!!!
I stand to be corrected but brother if you've got details of the "good" faither's disowning/denouncing the sods.
What if the next one hurrying to his 74 sisters or what not , if you choose to believe he really is aligned to such beliefs & not simply a very evil sod......say he's hanging out the window yelling " Andy Akhbar....I do this in the name of Andy Akhbar " ?
Don't know about you but for mine I'd be moving mountains to get amongst it & SHOW he was no way shape or form connected in the slightest to me & was simply a deluded evil waste of space.
Hope your sitting down when it finally sinks in that yeah the good ones were so misunderstood that they left it up to their "besties" to tell the rest of us just how nice & peaceful the true ones really are.
scapegoat much bro. ?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So I've been out today doing things, and popped into the pub at 5pm. Everyone knew what had happened in France except me.
Yeah I felt a little stupid, and subconsciously wasn't really surprised.
In retrospect It wasn't a big deal!

Am I becoming desensitised???
I don't want to become desensitised!!

This 5hit has got to stop, it happens every day all over the world, especially the middle east, and we only hear about the main incidents 'outside' of these countries.

Islam, Christianity, religion is too screwed up.

It wasn't like this when I was a kid!

Wtf is going on???

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
So I've been out today doing things, and popped into the pub at 5pm. Everyone knew what had happened in France except me.
Yeah I felt a little stupid, and subconsciously wasn't really surprised.
In retrospect It wasn't a big deal!

Am I becoming desensitised???
I don't want to become desensitised!!

This 5hit has got to stop, it happens every day all over the world, especially the middle east, and we only hear about the main incidents 'outside' of these countries.

Islam, Christianity, religion is too screwed up.

It wasn't like this when I was a kid!

Wtf is going on???

Ha. I thought it was just me that lands in them situations !!! Still amongst good mates it's good to share turns at having the pi*s ripped out of ya......makes things a sh*tload funnier when next blokes turn.
WTF is going on is the world's in dire need to cleanse itself of the festering, pussy sores that are in danger of overrunning the good healthy bits . Oh & the usual suspects supporters are saying "stop picking on them it's not their fault...blah,blah, freakin blah !!
Cheers & good health.
**edit** Oh & the 1 sort of ? best thing to come out of a big collective sharting moment was that Muhummer was taken out eventually by a female cops bullet. Oh I personally hope he was looking straight at her & realized the "infidel" was a woman . Tosspot ! **crossing fingers & wishing real hard she concealed her piece down front of her pants ! Tosspot goat c*msponge ! **
edit on 15-7-2016 by fotsyfots because: forgot best bit

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: winterwind93

originally posted by: Nikola014
Sleeping cells are waking up...

Europe should be scared at this point! Doesn't help we're run by complete idiots who keep allowing immigrants to enter our region...

Sad news, but sadly not unexpected...

To be honest, I wouldn't be worried about 30 people dying every 3 months in a country of 60+ million.

Do you have a soul?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

What specifically is suspicious to you?

I think the digital street sign is a bit strange, but the rest ? Not sure I am with you on those.

The whole War on Terra' is a fraud wrapped in a scam hidden inside a con game. There is no ISIS; there is only the CIA, MI5, Mossad, etc. ISIS is not a terrorist organization--it is a cartoon terrorist organization, headed by a succession of Dr. Evils armed with a death ray hidden inside a deep underground lair. You think it's a coincidence that juvenile superhero movies dominate the box office? Only the dumbed down sheeple buy into the whole lunatic scenario.
edit on 16-7-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

I already told you to not speak of things you have no knowledge about.
And even if I would "lie" to you, you can check everything I say for yourself.

I think you are referring to something called taqqiya, which you no doubt read about in some islamophobe bigot website.
Yet, what these website fail to mention is that taqqiya as such is only a concept for some sects of the Shia, and NOT the mainstream Islam.
In fact lying is one of the major sins in Islam.

I`ve caught you out LYING already, posting the usual Islamic trick, Posted by YOU...

(even though your reply was to someone else)

So you can get off your imaginary high horse.

it is not like there is such a thing as a famous verse in the Qur'an which says that killing one civilian is THE SAME AS KILLING ALL MANKIND.

Followers of Islam often also quote from the Quran, that it says "if anyone kills someone it is like they have killed the whole world" what they don`t say is the whole verse, which is straight out of the Old Testament and teaching what was ordained to the children of Israel by God" so the most peaceful verse they use by trickery and deceit, is actually from the Bible. Taqyya Islamic ordained deceit to further Islam.

Which is explained and shown of this trick Muslims use here...

So from now on tell the truth about what and WHO that verse is referring to which is the Jews and Christians NOT Muslims, and tell truth with the whole context of the verse and the very next verse that comes after it, which is referring to what Muslims are to DO, which is explained and shown the whole verse in context and the next verse regarding Muslims from the Quran in the above vid.

Your a disinfo agent for Islam.

KNOWINGLY LYING is actually against the T&C`S of this site, I don`t hold much faith in the moderation of this site anymore, so you can feel almost free to post your BS and suck in as many people as you can to further Islam. But I will be on YOU.

edit on 16-7-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Reports this morning that 4 more people have been arrested in Nice as part of the investigation into the events of Thursday night.
In addition ISIS have claimed responsibility through one of their recognised channels.

As France began a day of mourning Saturday for the 84 killed in a terrorist attack in Nice, four men were reportedly arrested over their ties to the suspect in the attack and ISIS apparently claimed responsibility. Al-Amaq, a pro-Islamic State media outlet, said the group was behind the attack on Twitter on Saturday. Meanwhile, in France, one man was arrested late Friday and another three Saturday morning, though their identities have not yet been released, French media reported. French President Francois Hollande called for three days of mourning following the attack, warning that 50 people injured in the attack are still fighting for their lives in the hospital.

www.thedailybeast.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 16/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Does anybody else think the truck could have been remote computer controlled by someone not in the truck? That's how they got Princess Diana.

Starviego, It seems that nobody here wants to know what the reality of this event was, nor if it happened as reported.
I presented some challenges to the official story, on Page 61, but did not get any feedback, except one foul, rude and insulting reply.

This is ATS, but sadly "Deny Ignorance" seems to be sorely lacking here.
I really don't understand why...
Perhaps this site is so infested with shills and trolls that the majority of those posting here are intent on obscuring the truth and challenging common sense and wisdom from those that know how to question authority, and any 'official story' offered.

Yes I would consider your theory/inquiry, but I doubt that anyone else will.
I already have been beaten down for simply questioning some anomalous aspects of this event as being grossly suspicious.
I believe that, in time, not much time, this event will eventually be proven false-flag, just as many other 'terrorist' events have been revealed to be in the recent past. I sense that there is a serious 'global' agenda going on here.
Why the majority of posters on ATS don't seem to want to consider this event as being 'false' eludes me completely.

Please keep on with your inquiries. We need more critical thinking now, in this new world of outright deception.

Why would the truck need to be remote controlled when there are thousands of angry nut jobs who want to kill people?

You said in an earlier post you had seen this before and mentioned crisis actors covered in 'Ketchup'. The problem with this is that you have already decided this event is suspect and so anything you see will be viewed from this biased perspective. how can anyone weigh things up logically if their mind is already made up?

The video from the balcony that you say is suspicious, why was someone filming a truck before it did anything? If you watch that footage, the person filming has the phone pointed at the crowd to start with, then he turns it toward the truck. It is reasonable to assume there was noise and commotion from behind the truck, a man is running beside it and the motorcyclist that threw himself under it is riding to catch up to it. The people who saw the truck earlier are making a commotion and that's why the person on the balcony filmed it....mystery solved. Looking through different news sites it would also seem there is a stamp on the video which identifies it as being shot by a german journalist and blogger....journalists do tend to film events they have gone to see, bloggers record footage and post it.

Other things you said are suspicious are bodies left uncovered.....logically there has to be a time between the people being hit and the emergency services turning up and covering them, so why you think this is suspicious I really can't fathom. Also the old man in the blanket, hotels and a casino were used as emergency refuges and were given blankets. The old guy goes out looking for someone or just to look at the aftermath in a blanket.....again how is this suspicious? The time on the sign you mention, I can't see that anywhere...so I don't know.

I believe media and events can be manipulated but not to the extent that hundreds of people are covered in ketchup and pretending to be dead in front of thousands of people, if that is what you mean by 'false'. To say these events are suspicious you would at first need to define what a 'genuine' massacre looks like, can you point out any genuine footage that meets your accepted level of proof? Is every terrorist massacre around the world on a daily basis suspicious or just some of them?

People kill people every day so why is it so hard to accept that some nut jobs want to kill people and say it's for allah? If there is something suspicious about these events it is the number of times these terrorists were 'known to police', investigated and left alone to carry on. A harder truth to accept is maybe our governments or agencies within them don't see any difference between slaughtering civilians in Iraq in corrupt wars or killing people on the streets in front of us to manipulate the herd, every person at the bottom of the food chain seems to be expendable.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Death toll just jumped to over 40.

The last few months has been insane for these kinds of attacks, when are people going to start waking up?

Never. As long as Jesus keeps earthquaking and tsunami-ing peaceful Muslims in Oceania and failing to destroy the violent ones in Afghanistan and other parts of the world then he is justifying their actions if Jesus promises to "fight our battles for us" and then let fighting men who could do their own fighting die at the hands of heathens who worship spaces rocks and bow before them in violation of the 10 Commandments then people should just accept the fact that Jesus is probably busy with his thumb up his butt and the getting high off his own anal vapors to take some action to protect those who take the time to get baptized and repent and honor the sufferings that He endured on the Cross.

Just a few French babies killed by space rock worshipping heathens. Jesus can get back to his anal vapors now.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Starling

Respectfully ... if you possess strong psychic ability ( as you say you do ) ... and are a " precise and acute observer " ... then what, specifically, can you see in the bigger picture ? In the grand scheme of things ? What unseen forces are we dealing with here ? Where, perhaps, might we be headed ?

Let's just say that you've certainly raised my curiosity, Starling.

And in regards to, " However, I can guarantee that the evil power and influence is being wielded from the USA. It always is! " ... well, I strongly and respectfully disagree. One, in MY opinion, must look to the source ...

I patiently await your reply, my friend. Until then.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The video below is Jesus fighting your battles for you. Oh, was that a baby carriage. That's how Jesus rolls.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The arrests of 4 more people in Nice were of the terrorists 'close entourage'.
Witnesses have said they saw the man clearly as he was killing people - he was calm and concentrated.
The investigation has said that the event had all the hallmarks of a terrorist organisation.

I guess the 4 arrested could be 4 more lone wolf nutters not linked to radical islam - they just happened to all know each other.

www.france24.com...

new topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join