It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Oh the radicalized nut jobs should removed from our society quick sharpish including the home grown variety simply because they are a danger.

But that does not mean we should entertain the possibility of housing them in interment camps. If you are caught supporting or are part of any fundamentalist movement like ISIS you should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law because you are a danger to society and possibly have severe mental health issue to boot.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
originally posted by: Kali74

It's not about refraining from offending anyone. It's not about stopping people from being offensive. It's about this call to dehumanize billions of people, banishing refugees to internment camps and committing genocide. Terrorism is coming from a group, the problem is you are including billions in that group that hate the terrorist group as much as if not more than we do.

It's not even that hard to do this, to say well not all Muslims are terrorists. It should be well duh of course they aren't. It should be easy to say that innocent people don't belong imprisoned in camps or filed into gas chambers. Why is that difficult for anyone?

What I think your missing is that out of the 1.6 billion people who consider themselves Muslim approximately 300,000,000 of them support these type of Jihadist attacks, but even if this amount of Muslims were removed from the world, these massacres will once again eventually start up again, simply because of Mohamad and his example and of the Quran Hadith and Sunnah which they are to follow, they either follow Mohamad's words and example or can be seen as hypocrites or apostates which carries a death sentence.

Mohamad was a mass murdering slave girl raping thieving pedophile who was demonically inspired from the get go, so it doesn`t take much to understand what people who follow him to the letter will do, heck anyone who thinks themselves as a Muslim believe Mohamad is the perfect human being.

Islam will not stop until all submit to it by any means possible or its eradicated.

Biblically the Islamic/Beast countries will eventually be destroyed along with their long awaited Mahdi Mohamad's successor the Antichrist. The religion its self Antichrist from Mohamad, Satan/Allah wants worship and to be like the most high its why he despises Jews and Christians, the only two written in the Quran to keep as Dhimmis if they stop fighting back and feel themselves subdued and forced to pay the Jizya and to be treated like utter dirt. Just like they are in Pakistan, Egypt, Africa and how ISIS also treats them. Its why their Dome of the Rock Mosque is sitting on the Jewish Holy site in Israel etc.

The world has been at war for the past 1400 years because Islam has been at war with the rest of us Kafirs/Infidels and its going to get so much worse.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
What is undeniable is that more and more Muslims are being triggered, you don't see Jews, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, and so on being triggered at even 10% of what is triggering the Muslims. It's not like it never happens but generally it is accepted when they do it they acted as a lone wolf that never had a core ideology of religious Jihad against the infidel, an ideology from the dark ages.

I say to all Muslims at this junction in history reform yourself......not sure how much patience the people in civilized countries have left to let you do it yourself. The end result of nothing happening won't be pretty, authoritarian governments like Trumps will pop up all over the globe to deal with this, voted in by democracies by people that have had enough.

This post is pure gold. Absolute gold.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
originally posted by: Kali74

It's not about refraining from offending anyone. It's not about stopping people from being offensive. It's about this call to dehumanize billions of people, banishing refugees to internment camps and committing genocide. Terrorism is coming from a group, the problem is you are including billions in that group that hate the terrorist group as much as if not more than we do.

It's not even that hard to do this, to say well not all Muslims are terrorists. It should be well duh of course they aren't. It should be easy to say that innocent people don't belong imprisoned in camps or filed into gas chambers. Why is that difficult for anyone?

What I think your missing is that out of the 1.6 billion people who consider themselves Muslim approximately 300,000,000 of them support these type of Jihadist attacks, but even if this amount of Muslims were removed from the world, these massacres will once again eventually start up again, simply because of Mohamad and his example and of the Quran Hadith and Sunnah which they are to follow, they either follow Mohamad's words and example or can be seen as hypocrites or apostates which carries a death sentence.

Mohamad was a mass murdering slave girl raping thieving pedophile who was demonically inspired from the get go, so it doesn`t take much to understand what people who follow him to the letter will do, heck anyone who thinks themselves as a Muslim believe Mohamad is the perfect human being.

Islam will not stop until all submit to it by any means possible or its eradicated.

Biblically the Islamic/Beast countries will eventually be destroyed along with their long awaited Mahdi Mohamad's successor the Antichrist. The religion its self Antichrist from Mohamad, Satan/Allah wants worship and to be like the most high its why he despises Jews and Christians, the only two written in the Quran to keep as Dhimmis if they stop fighting back and feel themselves subdued and forced to pay the Jizya and to be treated like utter dirt. Just like they are in Pakistan, Egypt, Africa and how ISIS also treats them. Its why their Dome of the Rock Mosque is sitting on the Jewish Holy site in Israel etc.

The world has been at war for the past 1400 years because Islam has been at war with the rest of us Kafirs/Infidels and its going to get so much worse.

That is an oversimplified take. Wars have taken place with or without Islam. Humans do not need religion to kill each other, the modern era has illustrated that very well.

Personally, my viewpoint is that Islam is to Christianity what Scientology is to Christianity -- that is to say, a cult built on bad teaching and a cult with a corrupted understanding of the greater unseen reality we all share. Both Jewish and Christian scholars living at the time when Islam came into being criticized as a heretical group. Islam came about a few thousand years AFTER Judaism began and a few hundred years AFTER Christ. Its spurious claims to Abraham notwithstanding, the religion is a patchwork quilt drawing from pagan traditions with historical roots in that region.

As such, people equating Judaism and Christianity with Islam completely miss the history of the religion/ideology. It's not the same and it's not really linked beyond borrowing and altering some bits and pieces from the Holy books of the Judeo-Christian tradition.

Waiting for a "reformation" seems equally unlikely, because it is a historically different religion. It's unrealistic to believe all religions are somehow "evolve" in the same way over time with the same trajectory.

Frankly, along with Nazism, eugenics, Scientology, the brand of state-sponsored atheism as seen in the USSR, etc. it's an ideology that isn't good for mankind.

Having said that, it's very important to recognize that the human beings who adhere to bad ideologies are still human beings. People living under Nazi influence where still humans, some acting in evil ways because of a personal inclination/acquiescence to evil, and some just victims of the pressures that come from being born in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Opposing an unhealthy ideology is different from opposing individuals who happen to reside in places/or come from backgrounds where that ideology is accepted. We can't declare other human beings "vermin" to be exterminated, in other words, without becoming monsters even more terrible than the ones we purport to be against.

Long story short, though: There is no virtue in hatred. Even if we disagree with Islam as an ideology, it is important to avoid dehumanizing anyone for any reason.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Who this we?

Hate the guy all you wish, im not questioning the fact that he should be hated for his taking of so many Innocent lives.

But please don't try and convince me that Islam or Muslims are the problem. A small minority of fundamentalist crazy ISIS supporting xenophobes are the problem. Think that may be the section of Islam to which you refer?

I dam well hope that not everyone is the same as me, variety being the spice of life and the fact that it takes all sorts to make a world. I don't have a problem accepting that fact, but racists and bigots seem to have a problem with the concept.

Possibly worth considering modifying you tone and learning some manners .

As to "fantasful utopia" i live in the real world not some racist nightmare where you perceive every Muslim is out to get you or wishes to cause you harm.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But please don't try and convince me that Islam or Muslims are the problem. A small minority of fundamentalist crazy ISIS supporting xenophobes are the problem. Think that may be the section of Islam to which you refer?

You say this quite easily it seems. So what does one do when troubleshooting a problem? One removes variables, one by one, to see which one is causing the problem.

If you take Islam out of the equation regarding Islamic terrorism what is left?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Do you actually conceive a scenario where we could possibly manage to take Islam out of the equation?

That's like 1.6 billion Muslims!

What are we to do with them, i mean are we simply going to ignore them or do you feel extermination is the answer? Maybe we could send them all to Antarctica? Sort them right out!

"Take Islam out of the equation"???

You may as well say take all organised religions out the equation at least that would be a noble goal. But the world simply does not work like that no does it?

So on that note back to reality.

edit on 16-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Do you actually conceive a scenario where we could possibly manage to take Islam out of the equation? That's like 1.6 billion Muslims!

How about those 1.6 billion Muslims start getting educated on the acceptable and unacceptable side of their religion, it isn't as if we lack the resources to show them what is and isn't ok, right?

You may as well say take all organised religions out the equation at least that would be a noble goal. But the world simply does not work like that no does it?

I see no reason for this, only those religions that propose and practise killing as a means to an end.

So on that note back to reality.

This reality needs to change, or the followers of Islam will be literally exterminated. What would you suggest?

Although I am anti Islam in western societies, and anti religion in general, I am also more than anything a believer in humanity. Things need to change.

edit on 16-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: speeling

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

"How about those 1.6 billion Muslims start getting educated on the acceptable and unacceptable side of their religion, it isn't as if we lack the resources to show them what is and isn't ok, right?"

Education is always a good idea, as to the resources i suppose that depends on the nation, a few of us are on our arse right now. But i agree with the above in principle, could be a pure minefield all the same as to who decides whats acceptable and unacceptable. Certainly hate filled speech, murder, rape and terrorist acts should be prohibited and punished accordingly.

"I see no reason for this, only those religions that propose and practice killing as a means to an end."

My own opinion is that organised religious practices are responsible for rather a few of the worlds woes but freedom to support which ever deity you care to choose has got to be a human right, no matter how i may personally feel regarding the matter.

"This reality needs to change, or the followers of Islam will be literally exterminated. What would you suggest?"

I suggest that the above is untenable at best and down right xenophobic, draconian and evil at worst!

"Although I am anti Islam in western societies, and anti religion in general, I am also more than anything a believer in humanity. Things need to change."

On that we can actually agree, things definitely need to change.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: MysticPearl
A small minority of fundamentalist crazy ISIS supporting xenophobes are the problem.

What evidence do you have to support that extremists are a small minority? Or did you just make that up?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

"This reality needs to change, or the followers of Islam will be literally exterminated. What would you suggest?"

I suggest that the above is untenable at best and down right xenophobic, draconian and evil at worst!

And this is where we have to disagree. In a world of 7+ billion people, to have 1.6 billion believing that the rest are wrong is untenable. Who wins in this scenario, really?

Edit: I am absolutely not xenophobic, call me what you like though.
edit on 16-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: correction

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

a reply to: fotsyfots

Cant really be bother reading anymore hate filled gibberish.

Muslims are simply people, just like you, takes all sorts to make this world go round. At some point im sure that fact will sink in.

I am sure at some point it will sink in that this is about radicalised islamic terrorists. That is not all Muslims, however to not recognise the clear and present danger coming from the muslim community is to bury ones head in the sand.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

What evidence do you have to suggest all Muslims support fundamentalist moments or jihad?

Do you know any Muslims personally? Do they hate you or wish you harm?

"did you just make that up" LoL

Common scene dictates that there are good and bad people in all walks of life. Having lived in a predominately Muslim area and having attended secondary school with 1000s of Muslims i can safely state that not all Muslims support fundamentalist movements.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet that if the "intelligence" agencies stopped purposely radicalizing muslims and also ceased our own terror operations, we would see this kind of thing stop (assuming it was nt a false flag event to begin with).

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

"How about those 1.6 billion Muslims start getting educated on the acceptable and unacceptable side of their religion, it isn't as if we lack the resources to show them what is and isn't ok, right?"

Education is always a good idea, as to the resources i suppose that depends on the nation, a few of us are on our arse right now. But i agree with the above in principle, could be a pure minefield all the same as to who decides whats acceptable and unacceptable. Certainly hate filled speech, murder, rape and terrorist acts should be prohibited and punished accordingly.

"I see no reason for this, only those religions that propose and practice killing as a means to an end."

My own opinion is that organised religious practices are responsible for rather a few of the worlds woes but freedom to support which ever deity you care to choose has got to be a human right, no matter how i may personally feel regarding the matter.

"Although I am anti Islam in western societies, and anti religion in general, I am also more than anything a believer in humanity. Things need to change."

On that we can actually agree, things definitely need to change.

Probably the best thing in getting rid of an ideology is to present a better alternative to that way of being and by drying up the font of radicalism by making that behavior unappealing/unproductive. Education and opportunity might help quite a bit.

Behaviors always have some end goal in mind. If the end goal can't be achieved with a behavior, then it dies out naturally.

Maybe that would be it? Certainly religions have died out over time from, for lack of better terms, disuse. How much that might apply to Islam is anyone's guess.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Now confirmed that this is radical islamic terrorism.

ISIS have claimed responsibility
Telephone records have confirmed contact between the driver of the lorry and a person well known on the ISIS terror watch list
At least 4 more arrests have been made in this case
...and of course the fact he shouted 'alluhah ahkbar' as he was killing people

To be fair it was obvious from the start. I see though that those claiming it was a lone nut and nothing to do with islamic terrorism have gone from the thread. I at least hope they will be less eager to try and brush over our problems with radical islamic terrorism in the future. It really doesn't help and at some point I hope they put aside their political motivations and help tackle the issue.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Really this is about radicalized Islamic terrorists?

I thought we were discussing the weather.

The only clear and present danger i see are the bankers and politicians that line there pockets at our expense.

Religion, racism, poverty and discontent are there tools of choice. I can see that that, so if anyones head is in the sand its not mine, possibly your own.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BilboBaggins3

Would it through?

The jinn is kind of out the bottle.

Putting it back in rather harder to achieve.

If only it was that simple.

Somehow i suspect this will turn out to be a generation problem.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Now confirmed that this is radical islamic terrorism.

ISIS have claimed responsibility
Telephone records have confirmed contact between the driver of the lorry and a person well known on the ISIS terror watch list
At least 4 more arrests have been made in this case
...and of course the fact he shouted 'alluhah ahkbar' as he was killing people

To be fair it was obvious from the start. I see though that those claiming it was a lone nut and nothing to do with islamic terrorism have gone from the thread. I at least hope they will be less eager to try and brush over our problems with radical islamic terrorism in the future. It really doesn't help and at some point I hope they put aside their political motivations and help tackle the issue.

The "lone nut" narrative seems like it could serve a few functions 1) it starves terrorists of the attention/fear they're seeking to generate 2) avoids placing large demands on a pluralistic society to evaluate an ideology held by a large number of people both within their on societies and the world.

In the first part, I can see how this isn't necessarily a bad motive. But, it doesn't work, because few are convinced by this obvious lie.

The second portion is a real can of worms. If we're to live side by side, and allow everyone to be free to follow whatever ideology/life path appeals to them...what happens when there's an ideology that pops up that is completely incompatible with all the rest? Sharia and jihad are completely incompatible with free societies. It's not racist to say it.

But how does a pluralistic secular society evaluate ideologies without infringing on the rights of citizens? If you start to do that, don't you risk freedom, itself?

What does happen?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Miracula2

More hate filled religious gibberish,

Doesn't have anything to do with hate. Before September 11th I would love to have visited Middle Eastern Islamic nations. The CIA even helped Jihad's Afghanistan who then attacked us. We were on friendly terms with the Islamic world except for Iran abducting hostages during the Carter administration.

Not that I can say that the September 11th attacks weren't an act of Divine retribution for the US aiding Jihadi's to kill moderate Muslims and Russian Christian soldiers at the same time. It was a violation of the faith of the majority of this nations people to arm heathens to kill Russian Christians. Christians are supposed to stand side-by-side against heathens no matter what political idealogy separates them.

The US only lost 2500 people on 9/11. The US helped kill 14,000 Russian soldiers by arming Jihadi's and then starve North Korea with sanctions for aiding terrorists when the US was aiding terrorists in Afghanistan who then attacked us. Hyprocrisy to starve North Koreans for the same actions the US took in Afghanistan 30 years ago. Then we send soldiers Afghanistan 30 years later to do the same job Russian soldiers were doing. Fighting against space rock worshipping heathens.
edit on 16-7-2016 by Miracula2 because: added a few paragraphs

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join