It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: onehuman

Apparently the Turkish military have just taken over the nation!!!!

WoW!

Just saw that as well.

Things are really heating up here, folks !

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The 'whom' we will likely never find out but they are crazy about numerology, events are so well organised and there is always death.

But you're right probably complete tosh. It's just beginning to feel like human sacrifice has a modern identity.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

"This holier than thou 'turn the other cheek' nonsense has got to stop before it is too late."

ISIS are flourishing because of western nations actions in places they should never have entered.

People are indeed being murdered on both sides personally i dont see any "This holier than thou 'turn the other cheek' nonsense" just hatred and fear being perpetrated.

Ask yourself the real question, who profits from all this misery and discontent? Follow the money, find the real bastards responsible for having us at one another throat.

I'm not sure it's possible to turn the other cheek entirely, but hatred isn't good, either. Yes, we should care about our enemies, but we can't ignore attacks on innocent life. That has to stop. I'm not ashamed to say that I don't know how.

As for who benefits?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If your business is selling bullets, the easiest way to "win" is to sell guns to both sides. If you're cynical and only care about money...what's to stop you? Right?

The trouble with business in general, is that it's all done as a competition with winners and losers. It would take a massive hardship to change people. I'm talking WWII level misery squared or a new plague. Only for some years after that (if anyone survives) would people MAYBE start to see the value of human life.

We'll only win when we're ready to work together on a grand scale and beat our swords into plowshares.

But I'm afraid the only thing that cures hubris is a hard fall.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SisterDelirium

Is it hubris to think that Islam is the cause of all our ills? If not then what is the reason at the present?
edit on 15-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

there is a lot of hypocrisy when it come to religion on this forum and in the world

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

there is a lot of hypocrisy when it come to religion on this forum and in the world

There is indeed

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

and here you and your type are.

Another day with 600 dead refugees and here you and your type are, playing along like dead fish in a sea of unconsciousness.

And yes, another star for you. Why not, nice cop-out btw. Play along, play along!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

There is nothing theoretical about hatred breeding more hatred, its a fact, an unfortunately a trend that humanity has followed throughout recorded history.

Of course. We shouldn't be angry with these people who do these things, right? They are a product of our hatred.

I suppose you think they just need a hug and everything will be ok? Please. You share the same naiveté as one Neville Chamberlin. He thought Hitler just needed to be placated.

It's people like you who refuse to confront these issues that are at the root of our current problems.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

But, you see....Islam allows lying out your teeth to prevent a bad view of muslims. So, we really don't know if you're telling any truth here at all.

I already told you to not speak of things you have no knowledge about.
And even if I would "lie" to you, you can check everything I say for yourself.

I think you are referring to something called taqqiya, which you no doubt read about in some islamophobe bigot website.
Yet, what these website fail to mention is that taqqiya as such is only a concept for some sects of the Shia, and NOT the mainstream Islam.
In fact lying is one of the major sins in Islam.

What you are trying to talk about, but you have not enough knowledge, or are saying it simply out of spite is the saying in the qur'an that if one's very life is in danger and he is FORCED to renounce his faith, then he can SAY it while maintaining the faith in his heart, in order to save his life.

So, in practical terms, as it indeed happened to my ancestors, when a serbian ruler came and slaughtered many of my people, he forced all to "convert" to christianity or get their heads chopped off. So in that case people would have been allowed to say that they renounce Islam and accept Christianity, while in their hearts still maintaining the faith.

What this serbian christian ruler and his armies did is absolutely THE SAME as what ISIS is doing today.

edit on 15/7/2016 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

I dont have the answer to this particular woe.

But i can see that perpetrating more and more hated toward one another certainly is no solution.

You should be careful chucking around such words as "people like you" round these here parts as its general frowned upon.

Personally im surprised you imagine i have such influence on the world stage it being my fault and all that jazz.

"People like you" tut, tut.

edit on 15-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My condolences and fasting. The liveleak vid burned another deep hole in me.
I forced myself to watch it to share a bit of their pain and it indeed made me able to understand some of your emotional/radical responses. And devastated!
The amount of hate and brainstorming gives me headache. I think I'm rather going back to sadness now. And some lighter stuff like Turkey coup or sleep. This is too much.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Are you actually an idiot? Or are you just being extremely obtuse?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Starling

originally posted by: starviego
Does anybody else think the truck could have been remote computer controlled by someone not in the truck? That's how they got Princess Diana.

Starviego, It seems that nobody here wants to know what the reality of this event was, nor if it happened as reported.
I presented some challenges to the official story, on Page 61, but did not get any feedback, except one foul, rude and insulting reply.

This is ATS, but sadly "Deny Ignorance" seems to be sorely lacking here.
I really don't understand why...
Perhaps this site is so infested with shills and trolls that the majority of those posting here are intent on obscuring the truth and challenging common sense and wisdom from those that know how to question authority, and any 'official story' offered.

Yes I would consider your theory/inquiry, but I doubt that anyone else will.

I already have been beaten down for simply questioning some anomalous aspects of this event as being grossly suspicious.
I believe that, in time, not much time, this event will eventually be proven false-flag, just as many other 'terrorist' events have been revealed to be in the recent past. I sense that there is a serious 'global' agenda going on here.
Why the majority of posters on ATS don't seem to want to consider this event as being 'false' eludes me completely.

Please keep on with your inquiries. We need more critical thinking now, in this new world of outright deception.

What specifically is suspicious to you?

I think the digital street sign is a bit strange, but the rest ? Not sure I am with you on those.

UKTruth, thanks for giving me a voice to air my doubts about this event.

You've already heard from me about the digital street sign with the wrong date and an old guy wandering the streets wrapped in a blanket. (Both highly suspicious on their own). What do you think about the 'bystander' filming of a truck going by...before it becomes any issue of note? (And no street webcams whatsoever!) What was the 'spectator' filming and why? The festive action was down the street, left, out of view from the balcony, with those celebrating the event on the street.

I've already mentioned the odd phenomenon of dead bodies strewn all over a street, with nobody helping them, covering them, nor hiding them from view of predator journalists, as is normal. I've seen this before: 'crisis actors' playing their part in a specially enacted scenario, blood dripping (ketchup) from them, but miraculously not on them, nor any visible wounds.
And then the usual lack of ambulances and EMTs.

Tell me, did you see any raw footage of sudden violence, carnage, or of people blasting from the scene in sheer despair?
Where was all the footage of this desperate scene from all the people with their camera-phones going? Isn't that now at least 85% of the population with camera phones? (Pssst, Pokemon). Especially on such a festive event as France's Bastille Day? Where were their little French flags? They certainly weren't in that pile of garbage left at the scene!

People: We have to be more observant and use more critical thinking in our assimilation of these events. These 'enactments' are the new way of the global elite's agenda to a achieve their goals. Global goals.

If you look at what each 'terrorist' event has achieved in the end, you'd find that each of these events have managed to get the public's attention, compassion and a desire for (government) action to stop all this 'carnage'. Mission Complete.
That's how wars get started: They need your compliance and backing to get their war games going.

I believe the motivation for this event was to help Europe get rid of the Muslims they mistakenly let into their countries in the first place. They need YOUR backing in order to take action. Well guess what: they get it right everytime!
Merkel: Sorry, but you flubbed the whole thing with the immigrants to Europe. Now this all has to be unravelled!

Voila!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Some news of another truck bomb stopped in Nice and a muslim man arrested. If true he was probably a lone nut.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Jansy

Sorry Im not praying for any nation that commits national suicide

You've never made mistakes? You've never made bad decisions?

Those poor, deluded people NEED prayer.

And I'm - even more fervently - praying for the INNOCENTS - the people on the ground who pay for their nation's mistakes. They need prayer even more.

What a self-righteous stand to take. Everyone needs prayers - even one's enemy.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: starviego
Does anybody else think the truck could have been remote computer controlled by someone not in the truck? That's how they got Princess Diana.

Starviego, It seems that nobody here wants to know what the reality of this event was, nor if it happened as reported.
I presented some challenges to the official story, on Page 61, but did not get any feedback, except one foul, rude and insulting reply.

This is ATS, but sadly "Deny Ignorance" seems to be sorely lacking here.
I really don't understand why...
Perhaps this site is so infested with shills and trolls that the majority of those posting here are intent on obscuring the truth and challenging common sense and wisdom from those that know how to question authority, and any 'official story' offered.

Yes I would consider your theory/inquiry, but I doubt that anyone else will.

I already have been beaten down for simply questioning some anomalous aspects of this event as being grossly suspicious.
I believe that, in time, not much time, this event will eventually be proven false-flag, just as many other 'terrorist' events have been revealed to be in the recent past. I sense that there is a serious 'global' agenda going on here.
Why the majority of posters on ATS don't seem to want to consider this event as being 'false' eludes me completely.

Please keep on with your inquiries. We need more critical thinking now, in this new world of outright deception.

What specifically is suspicious to you?

I think the digital street sign is a bit strange, but the rest ? Not sure I am with you on those.

UKTruth, thanks for giving me a voice to air my doubts about this event.

You've already heard from me about the digital street sign with the wrong date and an old guy wandering the streets wrapped in a blanket. (Both highly suspicious on their own). What do you think about the 'bystander' filming of a truck going by...before it becomes any issue of note? (And no street webcams whatsoever!) What was the 'spectator' filming and why? The festive action was down the street, left, out of view from the balcony, with those celebrating the event on the street.

I've already mentioned the odd phenomenon of dead bodies strewn all over a street, with nobody helping them, covering them, nor hiding them from view of predator journalists, as is normal. I've seen this before: 'crisis actors' playing their part in a specially enacted scenario, blood dripping (ketchup) from them, but miraculously not on them, nor any visible wounds.
And then the usual lack of ambulances and EMTs.

Tell me, did you see any raw footage of sudden violence, carnage, or of people blasting from the scene in sheer despair?
Where was all the footage of this desperate scene from all the people with their camera-phones going? Isn't that now at least 85% of the population with camera phones? (Pssst, Pokemon). Especially on such a festive event as France's Bastille Day? Where were their little French flags? They certainly weren't in that pile of garbage left at the scene!

People: We have to be more observant and use more critical thinking in our assimilation of these events. These 'enactments' are the new way of the global elite's agenda to a achieve their goals. Global goals.

If you look at what each 'terrorist' event has achieved in the end, you'd find that each of these events have managed to get the public's attention, compassion and a desire for (government) action to stop all this 'carnage'. Mission Complete.
That's how wars get started: They need your compliance and backing to get their war games going.

I believe the motivation for this event was to help Europe get rid of the Muslims they mistakenly let into their countries in the first place. They need YOUR backing in order to take action. Well guess what: they get it right everytime!
Merkel: Sorry, but you flubbed the whole thing with the immigrants to Europe. Now this all has to be unravelled!

Voila!

The problem I have with this theory is that the very same people you are saying want to empty western countries of muslims are the people who are for flooding western countries with muslims, unless there is a different group you believe are pulling the strings?

(post by fotsyfots removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: SisterDelirium

Is it hubris to think that Islam is the cause of all our ills? If not then what is the reason at the present?

No, it's unrealistic to think Islam is the cause of it all, but it's not hubris. My personal opinion? They're useful idiots.

I meant hubris on the part of people who think they can sell arms, contribute to chaos, and expect to get $$$/power while the rest of the world suffers.

edit on 15-7-2016 by SisterDelirium because: typo

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Some people may not agree with me, but I am at the point where we should find out where these terrorists are coming from and bomb them all to Hell. So many innocents have been murdered. It needs to stop. Stuff like this makes me not want to leave home.

Sending good thoughts and vibes to all.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

And............ some have gone off the deep end. Damn.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join