It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UKTruth

Really this is about radicalized Islamic terrorists?

I thought we were discussing the weather.

The only clear and present danger i see are the bankers and politicians that line there pockets at our expense.

Religion, racism, poverty and discontent are there tools of choice. I can see that that, so if anyones head is in the sand its not mine, possibly your own.

There were a few pushing the lone nut narrative, which seems to be a defense mechanism that is is politically motivated.
Racism and poverty are clear and EVER present dangers. Neither reduce the need to deal with radical islamic terrorism.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
which seems to be a defense mechanism that is is politically motivated.

Yes, politically motivated. People who oppose Mormonism refer to attempts by Mormons to fail to produce accurate Mormon church history and accurately represent their beliefs in an attempt to manipulate potential converts as "love-bombing".

It's the same concept with those who produce the lone-nut narrative with Islam terror attacks. In fact the terrorists are the only one ACTUALLY following the tenets and requirements of Islam. But the love-bombing Islamic manipulators don't want you to know that. They openly manipulate of provide proof of their intent and evil politically correct US citizens who are not Islamic who want you to think that we should integrate society's so US women can be ravaged by Islamic men the way they are in Scandinavia. It's pandering.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Exactly the CIA funded the Taliban, Mujahideen and there like throughout the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan , done deals with Osama on a daily basis. Gave them Stinger missiles to shoot down the Russian Hinds.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and yesterdays allies are today's terrorist. Its all a puzzle, rapped up in a conundrum, inside a maze of lies and deceit.

Gulf war one and two only helped to exasperate matters by way of our supposedly bringing democracy to nations that nether wanted nor required our way of rule or looking form phantom WMD that only ever existed in our politicians heads. This is exactly where such groups as ISIS and there like came from, Christ we armed, trained and enabled the bastards and made a good job of doing so.

And then what? September 11th attack happens and we are supposed to believe that men with box cutters, and hardly and applicable trained managed to crash multiple planes in to the towers at 500+ mph. Something fishy right there if you ask me.

As to Christians that are supposed to stand side-by-side against heathens that's up to you buddy your belief systems your own business.

Personally i think people should stand on the side that's morally correct and leave religion where it belongs, that being in the fiction section. But that's just my own take on things. But there is no point blaming a whole religion for the actions of a minority of misguided xenophobic fundamentalists that wish to see a return to a 17th century caliphate way of life.
edit on 16-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

like throughout the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan

See? You really believe Russia invaded? You are a cold war era propaganda eating machine.

They were invited by moderate Muslims legally in charge of the nation of Afghanistan. Russia at first denied the request to assist.
edit on 16-7-2016 by Miracula2 because: cold war proganda eating machine

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I thought the guy was a lone nut to begin with.

Now that there is more evidence to suggest the contrary i full accept his possible connections to fundamentalist organisations.

Still worth waiting to any investigation in to the matter reveals all the details before coming to a final conclusion through.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
A cold war era propanda eating machine and yet you accuse me of Islamic hatred. Ironic. Normally a cold war propaganda type would readily condemn Islam as being a false pagan religion.

Survival doesn't have anything to do with hatred for a religion. Islam either manipulates people or it does not. If it does then self-preservation doesn't have anything to do with hatred.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I believe what i was taught in history. I was only about 3 when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan.

Please enlighten me as to how i am mistaken, genuinely interested.

Links and/or evidence to support you claim will also be of help if its not to much trouble.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I thought the guy was a lone nut to begin with.

Now that there is more evidence to suggest the contrary i full accept his possible connections to fundamentalist organisations.

Still worth waiting to any investigation in to the matter reveals all the details before coming to a final conclusion through.

We had enough early on to be 90% sure. It's fine to wait and see, it's another thing altogether to try and push a false narrative when it's highly unlikely that narrative is true. It's a tactic (which i dont think you were using but some were) that can be effective because the early read and public opinion often sticks regardless of the truth. I find those that use this tactic to be dishonest and very disrespectful to those that died and their families.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Hold on a minute, why is it valid to come to a final conclusion after a full and reasonable investigation on behalf of the agenda you are pushing, but it is not valid for any agenda that is against what you are saying?

How does this work?

I am seriously confused!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I grew up during the cold war era, when did you grow up?

And i dont swallow any propaganda per say, i like to question things.

"Normally a cold war propaganda type would readily condemn Islam as being a false pagan religion."

You mean like all other organised religious practices?

I never claimed to be normal, sounds rather boring. LoL

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

"Hold on a minute, why is it valid to come to a final conclusion after a full and reasonable investigation on behalf of the agenda you are pushing, but it is not valid for any agenda that is against what you are saying?"

Im confused as well because the only agenda im pushing is common sense.

When have i ever said you are not entitled to an opinion?

Just try and keep the hatred to a minimum.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Im just curious, as to pushing false narratives, that certainly not my bag. Then again nether do i consider interment camps and deportation a viable solution to the problem.

Edit: Kids up need to go find the calamine lotion, the joys eh. LoL

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Just try and keep the hatred to a minimum.

I am trying, believe me, I am trying!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Im just curious, as to pushing false narratives, that certainly not my bag. Then again nether do i consider interment camps and deportation a viable solution to the problem.

Edit: Kids up need to go find the calamine lotion, the joys eh. LoL

haha - always something to do for the kids!

Internment camps and deportation are probably the only solutions right now for those that are breaking the law and pose a risk. This is of course if new laws were passed to make material that would radicalise illegal to consume, as Gingrich suggested.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Granted with the subject matter we are dealing with hatred something that's possibly to be expected.

Especially considering what the dirty bastard done.

But for the purposes of discussion it only serves to cloud the arena and muddy the waters of reasonable debate.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Chickenpox is a nightmare, good thing my older child has already had it, or it could be double the fun i suppose.

On the subject of interment camps im afraid we will have to agree to disagree. I simply think it would make matter worse, new laws or not.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The perp in this case was a troubled individual with a police record and a history of psychiatric treatment. His doctor in Tunisia, who treated him when he was much younger said that he was slightly psychotic but at the time the condition did not appear to be dangerous. A neighbor said she saw him drinking and carousing with some girl during Ramadan and therefore he is not considered to have been an observant Muslim, but more like a "nominal" Muslim. His family have said that he wasn't "religious".

He didn't have much going for him, which is why it is not surprising to read that days before the attack he sent a large sum of money home to his family. It could be that he was approached by ISIS connected militants in France and basically paid to be a suicide attacker. This is part of the jihadi modus operandi, convincing someone to do a suicide attack as a way of endowing their family with money they could otherwise never provide. This has been a feature of some suicide bombings.

www.dailymail.co.uk... sia-DAYS-murdering-84-Nice.html

'Mohamed sent the family 240,000 Tunisian Dinars (£84,000) in the last few days,' Jaber Bouhlel told MailOnline.

'He used to send us small sums of money regularly like most Tunisians working abroad. But then he sent us all that money, it was fortune.

'He sent the money illegally. He gave cash to people he knew who were returning to our village and asked them to give it to the family.'

He'd get angry and shout and broke everything in front of him. He was violent and very ill.
Jaber Bouhlel

He added: 'My brother is not a terrorist.'

His father also insisted that Bouhlel was mentally ill and not a radicalised soldier as claimed today by ISIS.

Note: The French Ministry of the Interior should probably considering offering to double the amount offered to anyone for a suicide attack, conditional upon identifying those who make the offer and giving proof of the offer. If it worked it would be a cheap way of preventing this type of incident.
edit on 16-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Well, continuing what we are doing won't fix it. Yeah it will take time, but it's the only answer.. As it stands, most of these events appear to be contrived by the i"intelligence" agencies, so it's not really as bad as they want us to think..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Well deportation back to middle eastern countries is the best option. No need for internment the deserts work just fine.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I believe what i was taught in history.

CIA propaganda.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82 >>

join