It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Japan ...

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: imod02

You'll find out if I'm pretending when you try to stick me in an internment camp, bub!!!

It wont be me that is doing it, it will be millions and millions of very angry people, seems that you need to be a hard man, but a lot of people have died so show some respect, you have no shame.

+16 more 
link   
a reply to: Kali74

What the hell are you talking about?

ANOTHER ISLAMIC TERRORIST DECIDED HE'S GOING TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE?!

And we should give them flowers and hugs?!?!?!

I'm absolutely not interested in walking the high road, i want to prevent this from happening again. I want to completely destroy these terrorist groups. I don't care if the likes of you are going to call me a racist or a nazi.

Enough is f###ing enough
edit on 455k2016Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
You are aiding and abetting the type of evil that Europe rose up against and you will be seeing that same uprising again soon necause good, decent people can no longer tolerate the evil in their midst, who rape, torture and shoot innocent people in cold blood.a reply to: Hazardous1408

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Time for the 1.5 billion muslims of the world to step up and cut out the cancer.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
is the Eiffel tower really on fire?

On drudge

No, fireworks.

And here we have a PERFECT example of the bullsh*t that the right media post. The image of the eiffel tower on fore they posted has NOTHING to do with the tiny fire that actually happened. And they POST IT IN BIG AND IN RED UNDER THE NICE ATTACK!...

As i said, this behaviour sickens me as much as the terrorist attacks. Have fun guys, enjoy your ant muslim circle

I think you can cut them a little slack.60 odd people are already dead in Nice, Paris has seen some awful attacks. It's only natural that people seeing all that smoke and the truck on fire will think "Hello, here we go."

It's not about being right wing, but about understanding a fast moving situation.

Bull. That was irresponsible reporting.

link   

No shame? Says the person lamenting internment camps.
Troll someone else.

link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Time for the 1.5 billion muslims of the world to step up and cut out the cancer.

You're right. Sadly, they are the only ones who can because they're the ones who likely know which ones are cancerous.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You'll find out if I'm pretending when you try to stick me in an internment camp, bub!!!

The fact is if Europe starts interment camps you will go there, play time might soon be over.

link   

I thought you were advocating going over there and leveling them all a few posts up? Which is it?

link   
Time wait to see if this was a 'lone' nut or a DSGE operation.

Eh?
edit on 14-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Yes an anti terrorist global coalition led by the Muslim countries, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran etc etc would be a great start.

link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

I thought you were advocating going over there and leveling them all a few posts up? Which is it?

If they won't do it then we should

link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

As poor quality as that video is, it's damned awful to watch, knowing what we know.

link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
You are aiding and abetting the type of evil that Europe rose up against and you will be seeing that same uprising again soon necause good, decent people can no longer tolerate the evil in their midst, who rape, torture and shoot innocent people in cold blood.a reply to: Hazardous1408

Who have I aided and abetted, simpleton?

Who have I raped, tortured & shot?

Take your slander elsewhere you ignorant fool.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

No shame? Says the person lamenting internment camps.
Troll someone else.

Interment camps were interduced in Northern Ireland for people who did a hell of a lot less killing, you should pray to your God that it does not start. Your behaviour at the moment is not helping.
edit on 14-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

The fact is if Europe starts interment camps you will go there, play time might soon be over.

I'll die before that happens, bub.

You have no idea.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
They're still counting bodies...how about we just report on this event...discuss who did it when we know...and how to respond when we have more information?

link   
a reply to: Kali74

I disagree. We will be going back to camps.

1st it will be voluntary paid deportation
2nd will be id checking deportation round up
3rd then we come to holding internment camps those awaiting for deportation and in general internment ghettos

Why will this happen? Because after about 50 or so more of these attacks along with mass sexual assaults in europe the people will turn to .gov and enact voluntary paid deportation as a tolerant way of saying leave.
This radicalizes more muslims, increasing attack frequency. Each new law enacted will radicalize muslims in an escalating conflict.

link   

Wait you want camps? for Muslims?.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join