It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
But that isnt going to deal with all the sleeper cells already in Europe and still Europe keep letting thousands of fit, young men in from Libya and Turkey knowing full well that many have deflected and are deflecting from ISIS and making their way to Europe hidden amongst refugees. Shut the borders FFS and put armed forces on the perimeters before more arrive.a reply to: muse7

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: imod02
How many more women, men, and children must be raped and murdered before the goverments of Europe stop the PC bullsh#t and does what every person knows needs to be done

America isn't much better.

The left that is. Our President. Hillary. Bernie. Etc.

It's not just Europe, it's the left in the West who keeps denying this and is more concerned about "offending" while innocent civilians keep paying for it with their lives.

Is this the time to get a snarky 'left' thing in? What is the matter with you?

It's not snarky, it's reality.

And like clockwork, here's yet another liberal wanting to ignore a major part of the cause because you're "offended".

I am offended that someone drove a truck over people. IThat is what I am offended by.

link   
a reply to: reldra

It was mentioned up thread that this was being investigated as a terrorist incident. While you are correct that no one knows officially which group did it, what other groups have been carrying out terror acts on European soil recently?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is just deplorable. I wish I hadn't seen those pictures of the victims, we really are an awful species.

CX

link   
From Sky News...Le Figaro has reported that guns and grenades have been found in back of van.

CX.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The better question would be, when was the last time that behind a terrorist attack in Europe wasn't a Islamist extremist?

edit on 410k2016Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Truck had explosives in it.

Wow. This could have been so much worse. Which is hard to imagine is possible.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Drudgereport headline "Driver Mows Bodies for Over 1 mile"

link

link   
Two other areas in NICE reported to be cordoned off and surrounded by police and military, also police running into areas with stretchers. Unconfirmed, Sky news, just now.

link   

originally posted by: Finnmac
This is just deplorable. I wish I hadn't seen those pictures of the victims, we really are an awful species.

Speak for yourself.

link   
Death toll being reported at 73 according to www.theguardian.com...

link   
I have no words, all I can do is pray. Why F'ing why......

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Can someone identify the sound in the background of this live feed?
KHOU

link   
Hearing all that gunfire in the video ,and seeing the bullet holes all over the truck. Im wondering how many of the dead were shot.
edit on 14-7-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
link   

How many more women, men, and children must be raped and murdered before the goverments of Europe stop the PC bullsh#t and does what every person knows needs to be done

It's not just Europe, it's the left in the West who keeps denying this and is more concerned about "offending" while innocent civilians keep paying for it with their lives.

And like clockwork, here's yet another liberal wanting to ignore a major part of the cause because you're "offended".

I am offended that someone drove a truck over people. IThat is what I am offended by.

Yet you're apparently not offended enough to look at the cause and question how to confront the problem.

So your "offense" is a highly sugar-coated version. If you're not willing to look at the liberal, globalist, open borders, don't "offend the Muslims" policies which help lay the blueprint for attacks like this, you're actually not all that offended.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It was snarky.
It was uncalled for.
It was untimely.
It was opportunistic.

And now it continues.

Maybe this is a very large part problem with all of this. The hate that just oozes and lashes out just keeps on giving.

You brought it. Own it.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I am very real. Are you?

Yes I am.....and I don't live in cloud cuckoo land like you!....this is an ISIS attack on the West, we have a severe problem with muslim extremists here in Europe, the sooner that people like you accept that instead of dancing round the issue the better!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You're spouting bollocks and hate.

1.5 billion Muslims in the world, 15% are in a position to be radicalised, probably less than 1% are, that's around 15,000,000 people.....a lot to start a bloody war, BUT yet still a tiny fraction of the Muslim population.

A lot of that number will be people displaced from their homes by western forces trying to get a handful of people out of office, and they are understandably angry, and easily influenced by groups like ISIS as a result.

I am no Muslim apologist, I'm a realist, this is partially our faults.

Countless innocent people have to suffer on both sides because of the decisions made by a few.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Neysa

At first I thought it was the sound of an engine revving up.

After watching the whole video, I have no idea what that sounds is. It sounds like it could be a vocoder effect.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I am sorry, I see that you talk about mutual hate as it was a real thing, so let me ask you this.

When was the last time a Christian decides he's going to kill innocent Muslims? Around 600 years ago.

They hate us. They want to kill us. Stop acting as its not happening
. The sooner we accept this, the better.

edit on 414k2016Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join