It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Reply to stormdancer

No, it was a fire started by a firework.

NOT an attack.
edit on 14-7-2016 by Reverend365 because: reply to stormdancer

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
is the Eiffel tower really on fire?

On drudge

aris police say fire near Eiffel Tower is accidental truck fire; officials ask people not to spread rumors

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

No look again, there is a fire near the Eiffel Tower.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

On drudge

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Truck driver killed in shootout.

Possible passenger not mentioned.
edit on 14-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eeyipes Post above yours

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Revenge?

Internment camps?

Just try it losers.
You stand for everything Europe rose against.

Europe has a long history of been tolerant, but when the point is passed they sort the problum out. Now is not the time to pretend to be a hard man, now is the time you should hope that Europes tolerants holds out.

link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

On drudge

No, fireworks.

And here we have a PERFECT example of the bullsh*t that the right media post. The image of the eiffel tower on fore they posted has NOTHING to do with the tiny fire that actually happened. And they POST IT IN BIG AND IN RED UNDER THE NICE ATTACK!...

As i said, this behaviour sickens me as much as the terrorist attacks. Have fun guys, enjoy your ant muslim circle

link   
60 'dead' over 100 injured.

More than just an 'accident' people.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If nationalism is so bad, then why don't we see any of this in the more nationalistic countries in that part of the world like Eastern Europe and Russia?

Non-nationalism is support of Islamic terrorism.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Can we even take a moment to absorb what's happened before we have to defend ourselves from each other? I guess not.

Stop it! Just fking stop it already. It has nothing to do with being PC or too sensitive or being afraid to hurt anyone's feelings. We are not going back to those days, what is hard to understand about this? We are not going back to internment camps and genocide. Why? Because we know it's wrong.

It was wrong to lock up Japanese citizens... just in case. It was wrong for Hitler to lock up and gas the Jewish. You all look at Muslims, don't correct me to Islam either you are not fooling anyone, like Nazi Germany looked at Jews. This is the unsaid "do what it takes"... beating around the bush does not protect you from whatever it is you think you are hiding it from.

And if that is the road you want to walk, you are as much the enemy as the radical Islamists, the radical terrorist whatever because you aren't interested in protecting freedom, you are only interested in protecting a world that is only free for you. You make me absolutely sick.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

60+ Many are dying from traumatic injuries. There's that JV team again...

Is ISIS a Varsity Team yet?

link   
The streets of France are literally bathed in blood.

link   
a reply to: imod02

You'll find out if I'm pretending when you try to stick me in an internment camp, bub!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: SprocketUK

On drudge

No, fireworks.

And here we have a PERFECT example of the bullsh*t that the right media post. The image of the eiffel tower on fore they posted has NOTHING to do with the tiny fire that actually happened. And they POST IT IN BIG AND IN RED UNDER THE NICE ATTACK!...

As i said, this behaviour sickens me as much as the terrorist attacks. Have fun guys, enjoy your ant muslim circle

I think you can cut them a little slack.60 odd people are already dead in Nice, Paris has seen some awful attacks. It's only natural that people seeing all that smoke and the truck on fire will think "Hello, here we go."

It's not about being right wing, but about understanding a fast moving situation.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
60 'dead' over 100 injured.

More than just an 'accident' people.

Obviously.. The truck is full of bullet holes. You have to try and hit that many people.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
If the area is cordoned off for festivities, I wonder how the truck got into the area at all?

Someone who has the intention of using a vehicle to murder people (probably) isn't going to let something let that get in their way.

Yeah, no #, but if police were manning the perimeter and engaged the driver, one would think the truck wouldn't get so close to so many pedestrians.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

What are talking about? Stay on topic please.

link   
Terrorist attack in Nice and then a fire seen under the Eiffel Tower. Even if the fire isn't related, you have to admit that's one hell of a coincidence. No?

link   
footage of the truck driving through.
www.liveleak.com...

Holy crap there is alot of people there.
edit on 14-7-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join