It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Time for the west and all of NATO to take some serious actions against these terrorist scum.

Strategic bombings are obviously not helping..time for some good old fashioned boots on the ground ass kicking

I disagree.

The last time something like this happened I advocated picking an ISIS city and nuking it.

When the dust is still settling, make it plain that the next attack will result in one landing on the city that is home to those who pay for these groups to do their dirty work.

A horrible solution, but one which might just wake up the people that can put a stop to this stuff.

link   
a reply to: muse7

That's the basic endgame. No one has the stomach to take it all the way though.
It's easier to absorb the dead and wounded and have moments of peace in between the outbursts of carnage.

link   
Dutch TV are reporting that ISIS have claimed responsibility.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

What's your solution?

Don't want to identify and target the group this all stems from, what is your other solution which doesn't offend?

I'm open to suggestions. Give me one.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
It's beyond my mind why are people doubting who is behind this attack...

It's pretty damn obvious who is behind of all TERRORIST ATTACKS.

I am no longer interested in acting as a gentleman, when we're in war against bloody savages. It's about time we call things as they are

I wait for facts, official statements, that type of thing. It is beyond my mind why people jump to conclusions.

ALL terrorist attacks? I seem to remember a few white american men in the US. Maybe you ae too young to remember.
edit on 14-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   
I just found out about this and am watching on my local news stream.
Can someone please go to this link and tell me what the sound in the background is. Sounds like a deep growling sound.
KHOU
Please, everyone stay safe.

link   
a reply to: reldra

You for real?

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Konduit

Yes. Your not going to fix a problem by ignoring it.

Ignoring what?

Exactly.

edit on 14-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   
Another video with alot of gunfire.

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 14-7-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Here is the point being made by people. I'm going to try to say this as straightforward as I can because believe it or not I do like you.

What these people are talking about is the possibility that if this continues for very much longer, there may very well be a war declared against Muslim extremists, just like the world declared war against Germany, Italy and Japan. When that happened, there was no real way to be sure which native Germans, Italians, or Japanese were actually loyal, so there were internment camps.

When we talk about Muslims doing the work, we are talking about Muslims picking sides. Which matters more to you: the Ummah including the extremists or your native/home country? If you care at all about your home country, you will work with the rest of your country's Muslims to turn in the extremists and those who would aid and abet them. In other words, you will help cut out the cancer.

This saves the rest of the world from having to take an action that will be a lot less precise and could catch you up in it as an unfortunate side effect like WWII did innocent Germans, Italians and Japanese.

link   

originally posted by: Fingle
a reply to: imod02

With anguish and shock, of the events unraveling before us, it is the time to act, but not with hate or singling out, as this will only create further division, in reality we are all brothers and sisters, a unity from all corners of the globe.

But now is the time to ask our representatives, of their actions that have cemented the chaos unfolding, not with hate, or malice, but with real questions with real answers, not just political piece meal responses.

Unified no matter what political system you are governed by, our elected must understand, the will of the people, to live within equality, liberty and without projected fear.

We are one race, with a diversity of amazing culture, of differences, but now more than ever we must be unified not by religion, or ethnicity or social demographics, but as a race, the human race, that demands, that our representative act in accordance to the incredible task given to our elected in the interest of the people for the people, that no other interest should ever prevail in.

Peace Love and unity for all

I wish with my whole heart the world worked like that, but when people are pushed too far very very bad things happen, do I want camps, NO, do I want other bad things NO, but limits are been reached and history is repeating its self. I dont even think our Gods can help us anymore

link   

Lol, because what other people commit these type of acts regularly. They even kill each other during Ramadan, it's madness.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

You for real?

I am very real. Are you?

link   
Truck had explosives in it.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: imod02
How many more women, men, and children must be raped and murdered before the goverments of Europe stop the PC bullsh#t and does what every person knows needs to be done

America isn't much better.

The left that is. Our President. Hillary. Bernie. Etc.

It's not just Europe, it's the left in the West who keeps denying this and is more concerned about "offending" while innocent civilians keep paying for it with their lives.

Is this the time to get a snarky 'left' thing in? What is the matter with you?

It's not snarky, it's reality.

And like clockwork, here's yet another liberal wanting to ignore a major part of the cause because you're "offended".

link   

Yes. Your not going to fix a problem by ignoring it.

Ignoring what?

Exactly.

You make no sense. I am not ignoring 'exactly'.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I am currently not interested in what has happened in the US.

You wait for whatever you like, but there's no doubt in my mind who's behind this attack. Because there are no reasons for me to doubt anyone else was behind it.

ISIS.

edit on 408k2016Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
We are not going back to those days, what is hard to understand about this? We are not going back to internment camps and genocide. Why? Because we know it's wrong.

I completely agree. In it's own way, that's as backwards terrorism. However, we must be willing to call both out and to take steps to prohibit both. And if that means having hard conversations, so be it. In the U.S. we are confronted with it right now via the BLM/Police State debate - rightfully so. Radical Islam should not get an exemption.

Better feelings hurt than people hurt.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Very very well said.

link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Can someone explain how we know that it was a muslim terror attack by now?

Sky News gave a name, can't remember what it was, but it was Islamic sounding.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join