It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Just wait till someone calls you a racist for saying the truth.

I f###ing need a drink. So f###ing angry

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
How much is enough?

What exactly does that mean? What do you want to do? Stop spouting nonsense like this.

It's nonsense to express exasperation and wonder how much more of this madness it will take before the world comes together to stop this madness? Whether it's radical elements or a lone whack job, this is becoming epidemic and unsustainable. The world cannot continue like this and expect to flourish.

The fact that one cannot even object to this insanity without someone pulling a PC card says that we are a long way from putting the brakes on this crazy train.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: onehuman

This is horrific.

The "Religion of Peace" spreading the love once again.

Barbarians.

Right on cue. Here you are to spread more hate. Well done metlicus.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My husband has been saying this for a while. Europeans seem tame and domesticated, but if you study their history, they have proven to be ruthlessly efficient at oppressing and tormenting groups they find inconvenient. The Muslims are playing with fire and the rise of the European ultra-nationalist groups are just the first stirrings of that sentiment.

Maybe the Europeans will remember their backbones.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

How would you suggest this be stopped?

We're talking about people who don't really understand anything except force. That means this is going to get bloody before it ever gets better. So I'd guess we've got a ways to go before people really have the stomach for what this will entail.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oh my, terrible, disturbing video, terrible just terrible.

link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Yeah, he's spreading hate, and not those Islamic braindead tards who keep going on a killing rampage, almost every single week!

link   
Now 60 dead.

Can't help but notice European politicians are silent right now. Sure it's the middle of the night but they can't all be asleep.

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: onehuman

This is horrific.

The "Religion of Peace" spreading the love once again.

Barbarians.

Your probably right metalicus but we don't actually know that yet..
Think could also be some crazy lone guy with a personal agenda..
Let's just hold tight on jumping to conclusions until it is confirmed.

link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
a reply to: imod02

Easy now, that kind of thinking is more than a little dangerous.

What is dangerous is letting people be killed becouse of PC, Its our wimp leaders who have let this happen, now they have to show some balls

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Takes a lot to shock me, but that scene is horrifying, so many innocent lives stolen

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Before in the past, if something like this had happened, a high ranking politicians would be immediately woken up.

But now, they just don't care, because this is all part of their agenda

edit on 434k2016Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

oh, someone mentioned earlier that there 2 possible hostage situation at a burger restaurant but i havn't heard or seen anything posted after, they just mention the driver, but another poster also said that someone was also on the loose and for everybody to stay indoors.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
My husband has been saying this for a while. Europeans seem tame and domesticated, but if you study their history, they have proven to be ruthlessly efficient at oppressing and tormenting groups they find inconvenient. The Muslims are playing with fire and the rise of the European ultra-nationalist groups are just the first stirrings of that sentiment.

Maybe the Europeans will remember their backbones.

I'd be very surprised if Marine Le Pen isn't the next President.
edit on 47pThu, 14 Jul 2016 17:34:47 -050020162016-07-14T17:34:47-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
a reply to: SprocketUK

oh, someone mentioned earlier that there 2 possible hostage situation at a burger restaurant but i havn't heard or seen anything posted after, they just mention the driver, but another poster also said that someone was also on the loose and for everybody to stay indoors.

I saw some tweets suggesting there are accomplices, but it seems that may be the cops being extra cautious.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
has anybody heard more about the hostage situation, if the driver is dead, who has the hostages ? and are there others beside the hostage taker or takers.

So far that's the Daily Mail reporting that.

Driver might had an accomplice.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have no idea. But at least you and I can agree that it, indeed, must stop. Apparently even expressing such an obvious concern makes us nonsensical, as characterized in this very thread by someone whose own family is adjacent to the horror. I have no explanation for that type of thinking and absolutely no idea how to seek common ground with a mindset so in denial.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Listening to Reuters now and a guy is already talking about xenophobia is already a problem and there is going to be a further rise in Islamophobia and the Right Wing and there we have it ALREADY anyone angry, upset, scared in Europe right now will fall under this label of far right and it will be they who will be accused of having a problem with muslims. It couldnt possibly be that normal people who have never had a problem with anyone are so angry and vengeful because of the evil that is living in their midst and they have simply had enough could it?a reply to: rigel4

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Muslims have done something noone else has done, they have united the common people of all the countries in Europe, and the people want revange. I dont belive even God can stop the revange now.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
was the purp(s) muslim

any groups claiming they were behind the attack?

im in school behind some strict firewall....
ffs

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join