It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
73 dead now...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
is the Eiffel tower really on fire?

On drudge

No, fireworks.

And here we have a PERFECT example of the bullsh*t that the right media post. The image of the eiffel tower on fore they posted has NOTHING to do with the tiny fire that actually happened. And they POST IT IN BIG AND IN RED UNDER THE NICE ATTACK!...

As i said, this behaviour sickens me as much as the terrorist attacks. Have fun guys, enjoy your ant muslim circle

I think you can cut them a little slack.60 odd people are already dead in Nice, Paris has seen some awful attacks. It's only natural that people seeing all that smoke and the truck on fire will think "Hello, here we go."

It's not about being right wing, but about understanding a fast moving situation.

Bull. That was irresponsible reporting.

Well, these days, events like this mean they have to collate their initial reports from tweets and suchlike.
To be fair, it didn't really take long for them to get their facts straight, did it?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Time for the west and all of NATO to take some serious actions against these terrorist scum.

Strategic bombings are obviously not helping..time for some good old fashioned boots on the ground ass kicking

link   
a reply to: Brainiac

Might go past 100... Not enough medical personnel to do triage for that many people.

link   
100+ injured...

link   
a reply to: imod02

With anguish and shock, of the events unraveling before us, it is the time to act, but not with hate or singling out, as this will only create further division, in reality we are all brothers and sisters, a unity from all corners of the globe.

But now is the time to ask our representatives, of their actions that have cemented the chaos unfolding, not with hate, or malice, but with real questions with real answers, not just political piece meal responses.

Unified no matter what political system you are governed by, our elected must understand, the will of the people, to live within equality, liberty and without projected fear.

We are one race, with a diversity of amazing culture, of differences, but now more than ever we must be unified not by religion, or ethnicity or social demographics, but as a race, the human race, that demands, that our representative act in accordance to the incredible task given to our elected in the interest of the people for the people, that no other interest should ever prevail in.

Peace Love and unity for all

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: imod02
How many more women, men, and children must be raped and murdered before the goverments of Europe stop the PC bullsh#t and does what every person knows needs to be done

America isn't much better.

The left that is. Our President. Hillary. Bernie. Etc.

It's not just Europe, it's the left in the West who keeps denying this and is more concerned about "offending" while innocent civilians keep paying for it with their lives.

Is this the time to get a snarky 'left' thing in? What is the matter with you?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Triage is nearly impossible at this many dead. They have to move on to less gravely wounded.

link   
My sympathies go out to those who lost loved ones and the people of France. These terrorist attacks are only going to cause the world to unify and exterminate every terrorist organization and their radical beliefs off the face of this earth.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: imod02

You'll find out if I'm pretending when you try to stick me in an internment camp, bub!!!

The fact is if Europe starts interment camps you will go there, play time might soon be over.

I'll die before that happens, bub.

You have no idea.

That is the horror of it, if interment camps start noone will care that you die, and that is a sad sad thing

link   
Can someone explain how we know that it was a muslim terror attack by now?

edit on 14 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

link   
GOD DAMN it not again!! It breaks my heart.
Im gonna be sick.. how can they keep letting muslims into their countries to do these things..?!
Im so effing upset right now.. their leaders wont do # about this problem..
if they invoke the wrath of the ultra nationalist Europeans they would have it coming to them
I feel terrible sitting here not being able to help.. my heart is with every single wounded and deceased French..
edit on 14-7-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yes. Your not going to fix a problem by ignoring it.

CX

link   
Fire at the Eiffel Tower is just a truck full of fireworks that accidentally caught alight.

Hopefully not anything else.

www.express.co.uk... gn=Feed%3A+daily-express-news-showbiz+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+News+%2F+Showbiz+Feed%29

CX.

link   
It's a sad sad day

Can't imagine this happening.
I got no answers..just RIP.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Kali74

What the hell are you talking about?

ANOTHER ISLAMIC TERRORIST DECIDED HE'S GOING TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE?!

And we should give them flowers and hugs?!?!?!

I'm absolutely not interested in walking the high road, i want to prevent this from happening again. I want to completely destroy these terrorist groups. I don't care if the likes of you are going to call me a racist or a nazi.

Enough is f###ing enough

I don't yet see any news saying Islamic terror attack. There have been similar incidents of people driving over people on purpose, one was in las vegas I think?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: reldra

Yes. Your not going to fix a problem by ignoring it.

Ignoring what?

link   
It's beyond my mind why are people doubting who is behind this attack...

It's pretty damn obvious who is behind of all TERRORIST ATTACKS.

I am no longer interested in acting as a gentleman, when we're in war against bloody savages. It's about time we call things as they are

link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Can someone explain how we know that it was a muslim terror attack by now?

If it wasn't I will post a video of me eating my socks.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join