It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Votes to Leave EU

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Congrats to my UK friends!!

Well done!

Independence is the only way to go, and you made the right choice.

I've read so many tweets, and posts today saying if more young people voted, they'd still be in. Actually read a couple calling for 16-17 year old to be able to vote.... Yeah, let a bunch of clueless, worldly unwise individuals direct the future of a country. I honestly think 18 is too young to have a complete grasp of what you are voting for.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Just woke up and first thing I did was check the news on my phone to see how this turned out.

Congratulations UK!!

May you have a successful, peaceful future, following your own path instead of a path determined by other countries.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
On a less serious note: will this exlude all UK football teams out of Euro 2020?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Well done!

I've read so many tweets, and posts today saying if more young people voted, they'd still be in. Actually read a couple calling for 16-17 year old to be able to vote.... Yeah, let a bunch of clueless, worldly unwise individuals direct the future of a country. I honestly think 18 is too young to have a complete grasp of what you are voting for.

So young people are no people? They are all stupid, to less educated, not wise enough? Have you ever talked to younger people? Many of them are better educated and better informed, enlightended, politically interested than many of the "old white men", that do anything only to get more money and power!

I don´think it´s ok if old men destroy of the future of the young ones and the young ones have no voice, no chance to defend themselves. Sooner or later that will end in a civil war, young vs old.

Don´t we have enough to do with the war of the rich against the people???

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yeah. I am glad to see that the NWO is falling apart. Maybe it is just a False flag though, maybe they want us to believe it is happening and nothing will change.

My friend NWO is not falling apart! This is NWO agenda. They do NOT need anymore Europe in the state it was. Europe is secluded to collapse. This information I have from very respected Geo-politics researchers and long time Jgoournalists who are not corrupted, I think some ATS'rs are also on the same opinion. This vote was just the beginning, prepare the chips and coke, the movie's gonna be entertaining.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Well done!

So young people are no people? They are all stupid, to less educated, not wise enough? Have you ever talked to younger people? Many of them are better educated and better informed, enlightended, politically interested than many of the "old white men", that do anything only to get more money and power! I don´think it´s ok if old men destroy of the future of the young ones and the young ones have no voice, no chance to defend themselves. Sooner or later that will end in a civil war, young vs old.

Don´t we have enough to do with the war of the rich against the people???

Wow.

Could your post be any more misogynistic or racist? "old men" , "old white men"......just....wow.

You do realize Women can vote in Britain right? So can other races?

Are you young? Because if so, you've proved my point.
edit on 24-6-2016 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2016 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
Certain groups are profiting quite nicely from all this.Now,I must ask my Brit ATS posters what happens if Parliament does not approve it?

David Cameron will profit from this. As PM he had to be seen to support being in the EU but his private interests will be served very well by our leaving.

If Parliament doesn't support what dude?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Well done!

I agree, that this decision is beneficial to UK is short terms, yet the congratulated citizens might start look funky after Europe starts to unfold its planned demolition. As another ATS member pointed - its gonna be a domino effect. Already the Dutch guys proposed similar referendum to be held.

This said I will add that even the people of UK wanted to stay in EU the Hidden Hand would manipulate the vote and fix it anyway. They have the power, they rule. We can just spit on 'e.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I saw the stats...the group with most stay votes are aged 18-24...

My own experience...when I was that age...I didnt know where my ass ends and my head begins. It's not about being intelligent or educated. You have to live in the system...work...pay your dues. When you start living on your own...carrying your own weight...then you can really understand.

People at that age are mostly in college or some school...and what these "kids" mostly think about in terms of EU....is...mobility. Having fun..traveling the world and stuff like that.

One recent example...my country joined a year ago...you know what was the number 1 reason people were happy for joining..."we dont need passports anymore"...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The young will shape their own future.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

This said I will add that even the people of UK wanted to stay in EU the Hidden Hand would manipulate the vote and fix it anyway.

ridiculous. None of the big players wanted this. Big players want more not less meat on the "market". Why do you mean the EU is constantly expanding ? Goodness of their hearts ? No man...it's about meat for the grinder.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Not in the slightest, i don't do bitterness, resent, regret, anger or jealousy.

I just think it's funny that people say this is a victory over the NWO when, if they really exist, this would be something they had strict control over. I actually don't believe in an NWO as such so there would be nothing for me to be bitter about even if I were prone to such petty sentiments...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: djz3ro
If you believe that then you really don't understand what Scotland will take with her when she leaves. You clearly believed the drivvel being punted by Better Together. If Scotland were ever to leave the UK a lot of you would get a wake up call...

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

Ah bollocks, you shat it last year when y'all voted to stay in the UK, do one, not many people care south of Hadrian's wall.
Cowards.

Who is this troll disguised as an ATS member? Funny how you're the one coming across as petty, anyone would think you were the one annoyed about it. Pretty pathetic attempt to get a rise out of people, I give you a Z- for effort...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

If you believe that then you really don't understand what Scotland will take with her when she leaves. You clearly believed the drivvel being punted by Better Together. If Scotland were ever to leave the UK a lot of you would get a wake up call...

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

Ah bollocks, you shat it last year when y'all voted to stay in the UK, do one, not many people care south of Hadrian's wall.
Cowards.

Who is this troll disguised as an ATS member? Funny how you're the one coming across as petty, anyone would think you were the one annoyed about it. Pretty pathetic attempt to get a rise out of people, I give you a Z- for effort...

Oh dear, is that the best you've got?
You lost the vote, unlucky.
Independence day

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
I may be 6000 miles away in the Philippines but my proxy vote counted yes!!!!!...................

I am a bit of a Vegan health freak but what the F### im off to the beach to get p1ssed and eat deep fried spring rolls!!!!!!
To celebrate.

The rest of the EU will follow I am sure of that, Sweden stated if we leave then they will call for their own independence vote. What is stopping the flood gates from opening now.. I really hope this is the moment we witness a real mindset change to how we are governed.

RA

The Netherlands and French opposition parties are stating the same thing already. I wouldn't be surprised if Italy and Spain go the same route sooner than later. They all had a benefit of having the UK in the EU.

Personally I love to see these EU elite scum drown in their own filth that they have created. Brussels will be awash in their own self crated immigrant ghettos, left to fester and die if the rest of the EU breakups.

But now the real drama starts. Is this a legally binding referendum? From what I understand, no, it isn't.

And with such a small margin of a win, will this stick or will they call for a second vote? Personally, I don't think a second vote will be called, but that's assuming the Brits can keep their s#!t together over the next couple of months, and years. It's going to be a very bumpy ride for them as the markets are already showing.

My conspiracy theory is that this is pretty much the endgame that they were looking for, not the EU. Take down the markets as the EU crumbles and ride into the sunset of a global currency...exactly what the elite want.

link   
Awesome news to wake up to. Congrats to all my brothers across the pond. Now you guys just need to work on your freedom of speech and rights to self-defense.

link   
The funny part is that the young ones who were supposed to shape the future like some users said, voted to stay, while general population 50+ years old voted to leave.

In the end, the old won, the young lost.

Who is shaping the future now?
edit on 24-6-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I honestly think 18 is too young to have a complete grasp of what you are voting for.

And a 70 or 80 year old who couldn't find her slippers in the morning because she put them in the fridge the night before does.?

Gimme a break. Kids are a lot smarter than you give them credit for.

What you voted for last night was to deny the youth, the future of these four nations, your children ffs, the right to travel and work freely within 27 other countries on this planet...

What you voted for was to be controlled by a bunch of right wing loonies who are hell bent on removing every working right and human right your forefathers fought and died for...

You Voted for TTIP...you dont think it's coming.....Think again, we will have TTIP before Europe does. Well, who else are we going to start fresh trade agreements with?...Here's a clue...US... and with that will come TTIP.

You voted for unabated austerity designed to drive wages down even lower. Then again you Voted for the Tories in the first place....so we'll call that a draw.

In voting to leave you sided with liars, rascist's and xenophobes of the highest order... Farage has already backtracked on the BS claim that was £350million going to Europe a week would go to the NHS and Education instead.

It makes my blood boil that guys like Farage, Galloway, Gove, Johnson etc etc actually can make a career in politics when the only thing they are mentally and physically equipped for is part of a side show with Barnum & Bailey's or Ripley's BION.

#ing clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....

Well Done. Congratulations. Must make you proud to be British eh..

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Couldn't have put it better myself.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The hard part's yet to come.

Now the people in the UK need to elect the right prime minister to get them on the right track.

That will be critical for the UK's future.

imho

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join