It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Votes to Leave EU

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Unlucky fella, at least Wales and England had the balls to vote for true independence.
Y'all shat it last year but Sturgeon is giving you another chance to suckle on the EU teet.
Do one I say, won't affect my life in any noticeable way.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Well done UK, the clutches of Brussels dont respect national sovereignty! The EU is a democratic farce full of inept leaders. The question now is, who's next to leave the sinking boat?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

The Dutch would be my bet.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Someone that can survive once the world economy is ruined and everything goes to hell.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'm so proud of my cousins across the pond.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: poncho1982
Congrats to my UK friends!!

I honestly think 18 is too young to have a complete grasp of what you are voting for.

And a 70 or 80 year old who couldn't find her slippers in the morning because she put them in the fridge the night before does.?

Gimme a break. Kids are a lot smarter than you give them credit for.

What you voted for last night was to deny the youth, the future of these four nations, your children ffs, the right to travel and work freely within 27 other countries on this planet...

What you voted for was to be controlled by a bunch of right wing loonies who are hell bent on removing every working right and human right your forefathers fought and died for...

You Voted for TTIP...you dont think it's coming.....Think again, we will have TTIP before Europe does. Well, who else are we going to start fresh trade agreements with?...Here's a clue...US... and with that will come TTIP.

You voted for unabated austerity designed to drive wages down even lower. Then again you Voted for the Tories in the first place....so we'll call that a draw.

In voting to leave you sided with liars, rascist's and xenophobes of the highest order... Farage has already backtracked on the BS claim that was £350million going to Europe a week would go to the NHS and Education instead.

It makes my blood boil that guys like Farage, Galloway, Gove, Johnson etc etc actually can make a career in politics when the only thing they are mentally and physically equipped for is part of a side show with Barnum & Bailey's or Ripley's BION.

#ing clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....

Well Done. Congratulations. Must make you proud to be British eh..
aww just cause the english and welch had the balls for freedom.

What does a unicorn and scottish independence have in common? They are both fantasys

Why do scots wear kilts?
To hide the fact they dont have balls!

Why dont scots wear undies under there kilts? In case they think of independance and # themselves in fright.

edit on 24-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The hard part's yet to come.

Now the people in the UK need to elect the right prime minister to get them on the right track.

That will be critical for the UK's future.

imho

In that respect we are as #ed as the USA.

The choice will be Boris Johnson a banker stouge and Jeramy Corbyn who is benie sanders on meth.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

correction my friend, the world's economy is already ruined, it has been since 2008 roughly. We arent in hell yet, but...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

My friend. I actually think UK leaving EU was stupid. The young people have no more choice except to stay in the country..

I hate UK..

They have some fked up laws.. Like..

For istance they kill foxes for fun. If you find a wounded fox you have to either leave it to die, or adopt it. Foxes are considered pests, like rats and cocroaches.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I honestly think 18 is too young to have a complete grasp of what you are voting for.

And a 70 or 80 year old who couldn't find her slippers in the morning because she put them in the fridge the night before does.?

What you voted for last night was to deny the youth, the future of these four nations, your children ffs, the right to travel and work freely within 27 other countries on this planet...

What you voted for was to be controlled by a bunch of right wing loonies who are hell bent on removing every working right and human right your forefathers fought and died for...

You Voted for TTIP...you dont think it's coming.....Think again, we will have TTIP before Europe does. Well, who else are we going to start fresh trade agreements with?...Here's a clue...US... and with that will come TTIP.

You voted for unabated austerity designed to drive wages down even lower. Then again you Voted for the Tories in the first place....so we'll call that a draw.

In voting to leave you sided with liars, rascist's and xenophobes of the highest order... Farage has already backtracked on the BS claim that was £350million going to Europe a week would go to the NHS and Education instead.

It makes my blood boil that guys like Farage, Galloway, Gove, Johnson etc etc actually can make a career in politics when the only thing they are mentally and physically equipped for is part of a side show with Barnum & Bailey's or Ripley's BION.

What does a unicorn and scottish independence have in common? They are both fantasys

Why do scots wear kilts?

Why dont scots wear undies under they kilts? In case they think of independance and # themselves in fright.

It's Welsh Dip#.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

What do you mean they have no more choice except to stay? it just got more complicated thats all.

Every country has its own fked up laws.. yeah

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Why do scots wear kilts?

Why dont scots wear undies under they kilts? In case they think of independance and # themselves in fright.

It's Welsh Dip#.

No both are correct, just older usage in the English language.
Try again.

*Edit*
It's Cymraeg in Welsh...we're easy though, don't whinge as much as other parts of the UK over bull# issues.
edit on 24.6.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Lol getting your sporran in a twist eh?
Chill out this result is what you wanted deep down so you can get another vote on leaving and moan about the English and then you can be in the EU again.
edit on 24-6-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Why do scots wear kilts?

It's Welsh Dip#.

My family is Welch and either spelling is correct.

It more comon in parts of North wales.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Lol getting your sporran in a twist eh?
Chill out this result is what you wanted deep down so you can get another vote on leaving and moan about the English and then you can be in the EU again.

Yup a small insignificant little voice in the EU. A provence of germany in all but name.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Only the future will tell. 100 years in the future people will be asking, why were we so stupid, just like we are wondering how 100 years ago everyone were so stupid to start world war 1

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Do you have a pension plan? Have you checked its value this morning?
You think its going to improve if Scotland and Northern Ireland leave the UK and a lot of the big money in the city of London relocates to Dublin and Frankfurt?

You've just lost your Prime Minister, and probably your Chancellor. Looks like your going to have a leadership battle in the Labour Party also.

Don't underestimate the backlash from Europe when it comes to negotiating your exist. And when the negotiation begins, who will be representing your interests? A bunch of stockbrokers from immigrant heritage.

I'm not saying that you're going to fail, I hope you don't but the paint is still wet and don't for a single minute think that this is not going to effect you.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Is it any coincidence that "Independence Day" comes out in theatres today?

I think not!

(Just wanted to be the first to throw this conspiracy out there)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I think this news is devastating!

Farage has already back tracked on his statements about using money for the NHS.

I see this as the NWO. A NEW world order. Boris and Trump....nightmare.

My mother in law stated she voted OUT to get the immigrants out and to save the NHS. I know many people would of made their decisions based on what they believed was for the best and I can respect that but there are a shocking amount of gullible uneducated people that believe everything they see on facebook.

The older and retired people who have their mortages paid off don't care about economic instability and how I'm going to survive.

Maybe exiting the EU will work down the line but I don't think Boris and Farage are really the leaders I can trust to take us there.

If Scotland now have another referendum and vote independance because they want to stay in the EU I will either lose my income or have to relocate back to England.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I dont think it will reach such a dramatic level as WWI or WWII did, after all, Britain is still Europe, and you kept the coin after joining the EU. It will have impact, but look at Iceland or Switzerland, they arent part of the EU but still maintain comercial ties and all of that.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join