It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Votes to Leave EU

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Cheers!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I think this could well be the end of the EU, or if not the end, the beginning of the end.

Also, a shout out to all the abrasive and belligerent racists out there, both immigrant and non immigrant alike, who really pushed the anti-EU sentiment in Britain over the top. This "victory" is largely yours.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

I heard people caled UN - UNSSSR

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Please, just someone tell me who it was exactly that was trapping the uk? Because, im seeing so many people saying how the uk finally got its freedom back, and my question is, back from whom?

Are we seriously suggesting the uk was not one of the leaders of the eu and was forced to follow the european unions orders? Seriously? If it was any other country other than uk, it might be true. But come on, the uk has always had a special place in the eu. They always demanded and gotten special rights.

Who exactly was controling the uk?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
In my opinion, this will not be the end of the european union, but it might well be the end of the united kingdom.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

me too!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Cheers, to the beginning of the end!

Who really pushed the anti-Eu sentiment? well, the Eu itself did! the way it is now, it's now what it was supposed to be when it started, I'm sure the EU forefathers are rolling in their graves.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You could be right. The Scots Nats have got a new lease on the idea of independence.

As I saw it, the Brits were complaining about two things, the influence on them of Euro legislation that they felt impotent to influence and immigration, aggravated immigration, sharia law neighborhoods and all that stuff. They got pushed too far by pushy Muslims, to be blunt about it. That is undoubtedly according too much importance to a small minority of radical types but that is how much a small minority of hard noses can influence things. Their chickens have come home to roost.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

The EU is fine as a trading block. As a United States of . . . it has huge problems. Maybe they will get back to being just a trading block. I don't think the UK will be the last country to leave. Maybe this will force a reorganization of the entity.
edit on 24-6-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I hope it does, I really do, it's a wake up call. People will have their eyes on the UK and what happens next, if things go well, and there are no major bumbs, more countries will surelly follow or use it for future negotiations between EU countries as "weapon".

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I just wish I had a few quid on the result 3 to 1 I could have gotten at 10pm last night. ..

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Neither camp made their case, all they did was try to discredit each other and because of that a lot of people were left confused and had no idea how to vote, the majority of leave voters i have spoken to have voted that way for no other reason than it would mean the end for David Cameron,

i didn't vote, i never do because we don't live in a true democracy, we live in a constitutional monarchy with democratic window dressing for the masses, i don't believe voting changes a damn thing because the men behind the money will always get it their way despite what the people vote for or what is in the best interests of the people and this vote will only serve to prove it.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: djz3ro
If you believe that then you really don't understand what Scotland will take with her when she leaves. You clearly believed the drivvel being punted by Better Together. If Scotland were ever to leave the UK a lot of you would get a wake up call...

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

Ah bollocks, you shat it last year when y'all voted to stay in the UK, do one, not many people care south of Hadrian's wall.
Cowards.

Who is this troll disguised as an ATS member? Funny how you're the one coming across as petty, anyone would think you were the one annoyed about it. Pretty pathetic attempt to get a rise out of people, I give you a Z- for effort...

Oh dear, is that the best you've got?
You lost the vote, unlucky.
Independence day

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

The very fact you got two stars for that farther attempt to get a rise out of me just stands to show how far standard have slipped in here.

I put it to you that you are lowering the tone of an otherwise intelligent discussion and your sole purpose on this thread appears to be nothing short of trying to annoy the Scots members in here who, like myself, believe we should be in Europe and out of the UK. By all means prove me wrong, otherwise, jog on wee man...
edit on 24/6/16 by djz3ro because: I wanted to fix a spelling mistake...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This vote was very interesting. The Brexit was the product of people who wanted to save Britain and preserve it, and was opposed by people who wanted to change Britain, including the Conservative government. You had the national government allied with the Scots Nats (what an irony!), their own Euro-Brit cosmopolitans and immigrants, whose main agenda is to get more immigrants into the country (think Londonistan).

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

HAPPY BREXIT!

HAPPY UK INDEPENDENCE DAY!

You Are On The RIGHT Side Of History, unlike uninformed NWO sheeple.

God Bless You As You Seize Your Destiny!

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have to chuckle. . . as an American, rooting for British Independence.

Congrats!

Rule Britannia !!

Home Rule, X! It means everything sometimes.
Glad myself and even slightly better news, Cameron
got me out of sleep announcing HIS resignation.
In comes Boris the former Lord Mayor, not so much.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
That's awesome! Congrats Brits on the independence. Now to take your back your guns and your free speech.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I kind of wonder if this goes well for the UK in the end if they'll make a holiday out of it?

Not even half way threw the year and it's already been pretty interesting.

I fully expect a few other countries to pull out of the EU. This might not end the EU but it'll most likely end up being an empty shell of it's former self.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Couple more months and he will be at the back of the que...So dont worry.

link   

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join