It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Stuns Critics By Raising $11 MILLION DOLLARS In Just 48 Hours

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sremmos80

He always said he was self funding through the primaries only.

of the supposed 50 million dollars of his "self-funded primary"....approx. 6 million went to his businesses or his family members as reimbursement

So he spent his own money on his own businesses and your mad about that?

Seems stupid to me.

I quoted stories reported in many media outlets....it is stupid to you, because you assigned anger to my statement, when no emotional language was used.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

He spent his own money on his businesses. Much of which probably ended up in his employees hands.

I see no reason to even bring it up.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is surprising to people?

It's Donald Trump, not hobo Sanders. 10 million is pocket change for Trump's friends.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Wanna know how he did it? That money was already there, he simply ate $50-million he loaned his campaign. Anyone that eats $50M for a $ 500K /year job most certainly has ulterior motives.

The 0bamas are like $14M richer than when they arrived at the White House.

Think of that as a percentage of gross wealth and what Trump's number will be like. He'll be wealthier than every billionaire combined. LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

a reply to: WeDemBoyz

He's doing his part to make America great again !!

sounds like you graduated from Trump university

link   
a reply to: Snarl

How did the Obama's make so much money off 450k a year?

link   

Didn't that go bankrupt?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

o wow.
The america branding is a joke branded at white men. You know after the left has portrayed white males as these gun toting, flag waving individuals who yell 'Merica!. That portrayal was the basis of the satire news of the Colbert Report. I guess its not funny when the people being made fun of simply embrace the joke.

Yelling 'merica when drinking has been a running joke for the past 5 years at least in my group.

It was a good branding move, it's funny so people buy it.

I am always on the lookout for a good hefeweizen myself.
edit on 23-6-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
double
edit on 23-6-2016 by jellyrev because: double post

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: SprocketUK

But the whole "America" as their brand name tells me how much the US society and name has been dumbed down and sold out - USA seems like such a tool in this sense. I am proud of the US and where I'm from but I'm also very disappointed and at this point even embarrassed. The younger generation are all entitled little twits who care about nothing but their looks and their things and don't want to work for anything. Those in power are exploiting everyone else and are greedy and the masses are too comfortable and gullible and pathetic to actually stand up or make change - it's a total sh*t show... where is the America I grew up loving? What the hell is happening? How can we come back from this - total garbage everywhere I look - no principles, morals, responsibility, it's disgusting how little people care for their environment, others, or themselves. Especially the younger folks. What are we to do folks.

You kinda answered the question there didn't you? it's the same here.
Why would some kid want to slave away for subsistence money with no real hope of getting a decent wage when they see people on telly with more money than they could spend in a thousand lifetimes?

Get the jobs market sorted out and start offering real wages and you'll find those kids will start to buck up. Hope is a more powerful motivator than despair is a deterrence.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

How did the Obama's make so much money off 450k a year?

Oops. Looks like I was wrong.

Barack Obama’s net worth has seen a huge rise between the time he was a senator and the time he has been president of the United States. Within the space of 10 years, his net worth has seen over 400% increase with his net worth as of 2015 being estimated at $12.2 Million up from $1.3 million in 2007 when he was elected.

But, who knows ...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: FamCore

Some of the best beer I've ever had is American stuff, Sierra Nevada Torpedo, Goose Island IPA and a whole bunch of micro brew IPA's You lads really know what you are doing and I can't understand why anyone buys Bud...Though it's the same here with Carling and Stella.

I wish I was so rich I could fiddle my taxes too

If you can get your hands on some Ballast Point Sculpin or Grapefruit Sculpin, or on some Stone Brewery IPA or Arrogant Bastard Ale. You won't be disappointed

Those are going on my Birthday prezzie list right now
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

He probably made it all honestly making really good investments that he discovered reading books.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well this is news that he raised that much money, however, one must wonder how much did his family lend him in the process as well? Such would be public record, and should be something easily verifiable.

But there was something else that came into the news as well, that should be interested, how Trump forgave 50 million of debt that his campaign accumulated, that means that he is having to move 50 million dollars from one area to another to cover the amount.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

that 12.2 million dollar figure is from an estimate by "celebrity news"...all other estimates are around the 7 million figure

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Just another showing that Trump is no better than the next wanting to run for president!
The special interest are loading him up and you all want to ignore it.
If Trump has held a position, you can take it to the bank he is going to flip on it at some point!

What a desperate post by a Hillary supporter....

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
Well this is news that he raised that much money, however, one must wonder how much did his family lend him in the process as well? Such would be public record, and should be something easily verifiable.

But there was something else that came into the news as well, that should be interested, how Trump forgave 50 million of debt that his campaign accumulated, that means that he is having to move 50 million dollars from one area to another to cover the amount.

Why public record? The MSM won't publicize Hillary's donation list. Her or Bill's "speaking fees" where what Corporations and nations have 'donated' to her and Bill.

Not a good day for the left.....

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

How dare you bring that up.

That goes against the illogical fallacies i keep repeating that are talking points driven into my head as i binge watch CNN.
edit on 6/23/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Didn't that go bankrupt?

why yes, yes it did...lol

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

What a desperate post by a Hillary supporter....

The nerve! In a desperate thread by a Trump supporter!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join