It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Stuns Critics By Raising $11 MILLION DOLLARS In Just 48 Hours

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The Trump Campaign has apparently raised an astounding $11 Million in the past 2 days.

Seems many people were worried and some gleeful this week about the amount of cash Trump had on hand.

Maybe this indicates more deluges of cash will be coming, especially after the Conventions in July.

I suspect any kind of debate between Trump and Hillary will trigger contributions as well.

Trump Stuns Critics By Raising $11 MILLION DOLLARS In Just 48 Hours

The Mainstream Media and spineless Republican critics were out in force earlier this week bemoaning Donald Trump’s lack of a political fundraising operation. Team Trump shrugged off the criticism and then proceeded to initiate a fundraising effort that saw a groundswell of support from backers both great and small who quickly amassed a remarkable $11 million dollars into the coffers of Team Trump and the RNC.

Much to the chagrin of the Clinton Machine and Trump’s critics, it doesn’t appear the New York billionaire will have any trouble raising campaign cash.

The astonishing 48-hour $11 million mark was reported on by CNN just this morning.

!!

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you had any doubt this man could raise money as needed, then you're still in some serious denial. You naysayers are literally wrong about everything concerning Trump. Not one of your predictions or claims has been correct. If an anti-Trump person makes a claim, you can guarantee with great confidence just the opposite will occur.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
W00T W000T Trump 2016 BABY!! Bern it DOWN!!! Seems like all the nay-sayers are just creating a bunch of bull #!! Trump has the money to fund the whole thing himself, it was never even a worry!!!

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think I already called this one. LOL I'll go find the post and add a link.

LINK

ETA: Probably a publicity stunt. He asks for $100K, because it's such a low number, and then come back and tell us how he took in millions and millions ... just by asking. Remember ... you heard it here first. The guy's a master at it.

edit on 2362016 by Snarl because: Mr. Prophecy

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I guess we'll see how loud people are crowing when the FEC filings are posted.

Oh, and FTR, the "liberal media", or at least parts of it, have been discussing Adelson dumping his funds into Trump for weeks now. All Trump had to do to get Adelsons blessing was to spruce up his pro-Israel rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

My immediate thoughts were that these "donators" are actually artificial in nature and it's really just Trump siphoning his own money using "donations" as the vehicle (more like a Flinstones Car because it's totally bogus) and Voila - headlines and "Trump GodKing Supreme has another Amazing Victory"

It's laughable - but people eat it up

edit on 23-6-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
another record by the Trump-maister.

i think trump can sell ice in the winter, and fire in hell.

defying the odds since: announcement to run!

didnt he say he'd match donations too?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Surely 11 Mill is just pocket change to Trump?....Or isn't a candidate allowed to use their own money?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

go Buddy, go! haa haaaa my thoughts exactly (Budweiser "Wazzupppp" voice)

PS - I never saw this version of the Wazzuppp commercial with the Pizza boy - lol this is incredible

edit on 23-6-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just another showing that Trump is no better than the next wanting to run for president!
The special interest are loading him up and you all want to ignore it.
If Trump has held a position, you can take it to the bank he is going to flip on it at some point!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'll donate where's the donate link?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore Horrible beer but a great advert

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Surely 11 Mill is just pocket change to Trump?....Or isn't a candidate allowed to use their own money?

He is, and said he was going to but has since changed his tune.

It was all about how he was self funding and couldn't be bought in the beginning, but once he got the nomination he flipped script.
Which has been explained away with some "Well he never said he was going to self fund his general election!" Which I guess is true, but he never said he wasn't either.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Just another showing that Trump is no better than the next wanting to run for president!
The special interest are loading him up and you all want to ignore it.
If Trump has held a position, you can take it to the bank he is going to flip on it at some point!

Oh yeah Trump is clearly the establishment choice.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Curious, thanks for the clarification though.

link   
a reply to: onequestion

Yes, he is a old rich guy, can't really get much more establishment than that.

I am sorry you were baited and now he is going back on everything he said.

link   
W/E its not working.

yay go Trump!!
edit on 6-23-2016 by Squirlli because: pic won't upload and link

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

He always said he was self funding through the primaries only.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: xuenchen

If you had any doubt this man could raise money as needed, then you're still in some serious denial. You naysayers are literally wrong about everything concerning Trump. Not one of your predictions or claims has been correct. If an anti-Trump person makes a claim, you can guarantee with great confidence just the opposite will occur.

I haven't heard a liberal or democrat say that they had any doubt over whether trump COULD raise the money, they were just surprised that he hadn't raised more up to this point. there are billionaire republicans who are licking their chops to get him elected. there is no denial on the left that he can raise buckets of money.....do you guys ever read out loud what you write here?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

You said it.. it's even worse nowadays - this summer Budweiser got permission to have their beer can say "America", as if the brand itself is called America. Sick propaganda if you ask me.. doesn't sit well with me. But I digress -

Trump's $11 million victory sounds as legit as the Clinton Foundation's actual "charitable" activities (fake foundations are a dime a dozen and perfect tools for sketchy financial maneuverings)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join