It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floundering Trump campaign sends out ’emergency’ email to raise $100,000 by end of the day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I`m on the Trump email list as well, and no email from them looking for money.

I get emails about everything else from his campaign, but not this?

Sounds fishy to me !

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I would really like to see a copy of this email to which RS is alluding. It would be a shame to see this cavorting clown crumble for lack of cash. That places political victory on MONEY, which if I am not mistaken is what we all want out of politics in the first place.
No, I would rather he fail because the American people have seen through his charade and recognize him for what he really is, a pandering false Messiah who is counting on the obtuse devotion of his cult-like followers.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Not 1 link to any outside sources at Rawstory?

Usually that is a big red flag for BS.

Not one outside source you say?

Trump campaign calls for $100K in donations by the end of the day The Hill

Trump Campaign: We’re Facing an Emergency Goal of $100,000 | Fox

Trump campaign: We're facing an emergency goal of $100,000 | CNN

Do you guys even try?
edit on 18-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Trump doesn't need to raise funds for 'his campaign' at all. If (and that's a big word) he's really got billions of dollars ... he doesn't even need the presidency. I've been wondering what it was that even inspired him to start campaigning ... when he should be out enjoying life. I think he just wants a life-long armed security detail. -chuckle

Anyway, he doesn't need funding for 'his campaign' because of his potty-mouth. All he has to do is open it and he's gonna be all over the news. That comes at no financial cost ... and he seems to be a master of doing it right.

Prediction: He'll call Hillary names (much as we do here on ATS) and destroy her in a landslide victory that exceeds Reagan's election result over Carter.

ETA: Probably a publicity stunt. He asks for $100K, because it's such a low number, and then come back and tell us how he took in millions and millions ... just by asking. Remember ... you heard it here first. The guy's a master at it.

edit on 1862016 by Snarl because: ETA

edit on 1862016 by Snarl because: ETA and format

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Prediction: He'll call Hillary names (much as we do here on ATS) and destroy her in a landslide victory that exceeds Reagan's election result over Carter.

Prediction: The GOP will sabotage Trump at the convention if he doesn't bail beforehand. I've been saying this since he announced his candidacy. Time will tell....

However Trump might have other plans as well....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What losers even donate to a politician anyway?

Rather spend the cash on something usefull.

Never donated to politics and never will.
Words are free and polticians are rich.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Snarl

Prediction: The GOP will sabotage Trump at the convention if he doesn't bail beforehand. I've been saying this since he announced his candidacy. Time will tell....

However Trump might have other plans as well....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F for that one.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
"Emergency" 100k, huh?

That's either completely disingenous or completely pathetic.

Or, more likely, both.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Probably a troll hoax from the Hillary Legions.

Anybody check the email address?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Funny that veteran members are falling for this bs story...

ATS Is like a mirror image of GLP these days..

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: stosh64
Not 1 link to any outside sources at Rawstory?

Usually that is a big red flag for BS.

Not one outside source you say?

Trump campaign calls for $100K in donations by the end of the day The Hill

Trump Campaign: We’re Facing an Emergency Goal of $100,000 | Fox

Trump campaign: We're facing an emergency goal of $100,000 | CNN

Do you guys even try?

Do you try and verify a story before you go off half cocked?

NONE of those pages you listed gave ONE link to any kind of proof.

As I said earlier, I will hold judgment until a little more proof is provided.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
No matter! I will send him money! Hillary being a millionaire does not stop her supporters from sending the campaign money, and it will not stop me. It will always be a rich person in the White House. Do we want it to be our rich person (American), or do you want it to be a America hating, global warfare-mongering, Islamic radical terrorist sympathizer who cancels investigations into reported threats, and is being paid and funded by Saudi Wahhabi creators and George Soros who wants to destroy Capitalism???

It is just such a simple choice. Bill Clinton started the trend of unilateral violations of state sovereignty in Kosovo.

I mean you want to talk desperation??? Hillary Clinton is now reaching out and praising the Bush's for support. Who is the desperate one here, really???

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Really?

Come on Trump a freaking billionaire.

He can use his own darn cash.

Plus words are free.

Use the money for something useful.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The only President who could not have used their own cash in any election in the last decade on either side of red or blue was Obama. Pretty much everyone else has money, and they still raise funds right?? Elections are just serious marketing, and marketing costs money. And every rich person who has run in the last few decades still did fundraising.

The rule to staying rich, is use other peoples money when you can. Its simple leveraging.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
CNN is reporting the same thing.
Trump campaign: We're facing an emergency goal of $100,000

ETA: LOL Just noticed the links above.

I think this is an independent campaign group not directly associated with Trumps official campaign. You know all those ads that say "trump did not endorse this message" in fine print. lol

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

The rule to staying rich, is use other peoples money when you can. Its simple leveraging.

So you will then give your money so they can remain rich?

Yeah id keep my money.

Never donated to politicians and never will.

Maybe thats why pretty well of!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I donated four times before, because I want him in charge of this country. And millions of others are doing the same for America's number one enemy Hillary Clinton. They are going to be rich still if neither of them win at all. Our money goes to the campaign, not them. The campaign uses it to purchase billboards, print spreads, and airtime on TV. So yes, I will continue to support that.

If you dont speak with your money, someone else will speak with theirs

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20874357]AmericanRealist
a reply to: [post=20874340]crazyewok

I donated four times before, because I want him in charge of this country. And millions of others are doing the same for America's number one enemy Hillary Clinton. They are going to be rich still if neither of them win at all. Our money goes to the campaign, not them. The campaign uses it to purchase billboards, print spreads, and airtime on TV. So yes, I will continue to support that.

/quote]

I suppose I owe you a big ole "thank you"

I work in the GOP media pool here locally so I suppose I might get some of your donations. Most of my Republican bosses aren't happy with Trump at all. They feel Trump can't win and will pull them down with him when he loses or bails.
edit on 18-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I think us brits just woke up a long time ago it doesn't matter one jot as whoever gets voted in will always disappoint.

Rather Trump than hillary.

But Trumps not going to fix squat.

Even if "honest" he wont have any political support. The president is not a dictator.

Plus TPTB will either turn him into a puppet like every other president or have him killed.

The only thing trump can do is show you how fixed and full of BS your republic is.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Lol. Biggest waste of money in human history. A publicly traded turd has a greater investment return.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join