It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Stuns Critics By Raising $11 MILLION DOLLARS In Just 48 Hours

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
How could anyone be surprised?

I may disagree with the man, but he is undeniably popular.

Regardless of the actual amount, it's not in the least surprising.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: nwtrucker

What a desperate post by a Hillary supporter....

The nerve! In a desperate thread by a Trump supporter!

What does either of your partisan BS posts have to do with the topic?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
How could anyone be surprised?

I may disagree with the man, but he is undeniably popular.

Regardless of the actual amount, it's not in the least surprising.

trump did say he loved his uneducated voters, and the trump crowd that was present cheeeeerd!!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I still find it odd people still have confidence at all in the current state of political and governance strangling the USA. When I say it is time for a change I mean we need to get back to the ideas of freedom and liberty not corporate finance and legal loopholes. The election system is broken, the government is not functioning as it should, we have problems to solve and it is not an easy undertaking neither side of the house can agree on anything and it is a problem because there is only 2 sides.

Talking about Trump fundraising is moot, the debates and conventions are sponsored not by the people but by the media, the politicians use fund raised money to do these things to pay the media and swindle us. If the people want elections and debates it should be handled a bit differently, I very much dislike both Trump and Hillary, I don't like Bernie either, as a matter of fact I think they are all crap-tastic.

I am voting for Payne or Adams or Thoreau lol # em all, they are all clowns in a media circus.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Go play in the snow.....

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

When I see a balanced approach from the left supporters regarding both candidates or the parties, in general, it will be 15 minutes after Hillary
becomes Mother Teresa....

Oh...wait a minute...she IS Mother Teresa to you guys.....
edit on 23-6-2016 by nwtrucker because: afterthought.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Supported Trump since day one. Read an article today, an illegal was upset with the ruling on Obama's Execute Order on Illegals. Yeah buddy, totally disregard how legal residents feel. He has been here for 21 years. Never applied for citizenship, never had to register for selective service, never had to serve jury duty. Now he want free healthcare. GTFO.
edit on 23-6-2016 by LifeMode because: Edited more anger

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Go play in the snow.....

How....uninteresting. An insult for no reason from a conservative. It's nice to know that some things never change.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

dcwhispers dot..what?? DUDE! Seriously? No!

What?

Are you on the payroll for any of the grocery aisle tabloids?
edit on 6/23/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/23/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

Wow. Sorry I stopped by.

Really .
edit on 6/23/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: harsh

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Really? What do you have against snow?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
6 million of that came from a high dollar fund raising event at a restaurant in NYC. That was his biggest fundraising gun. And this is simply not enough. To little to late. In fact Trump who was loaning his campaign money and expecting to get payed back after primaries has had to forgive the loans because they will never be able to pay it back. Granted 20% of that money went to his own companies. He could have made money off the primaries but not now. Ironic that he ended up indeed financing his primary campaign in spite of his best efforts.

And his spending is just odd. His hotel bills were the same as Clinton's and he has 1/10 of the staff. When you have a lot less money you should at least be spending it more efficiently. Although maybe he is just padding his own hotels with that money since he started this campaign his brand is suffering and hotel bookings dropping by 60%.

The real problem for Trump is this should have been done when took the nomination and had some momentum. Not when everything is falling apart and you do it as an emergency. This was clearly an attempt to bring some good news to a campaign that has been wandering aimlessly from one disaster into another. With Clinton's leads in the battleground states, and some red states no longer safe (here is looking at you Arizona, Kansas looking blue, Georgia looking weak, and Utah where Trump and Clinton are tied and Other has a slight lead (could Johnson take a state?). So Clinton could just use some money solidify her blue states and pour money into Florida where she has a slight lead and that is all she wrote. Of course she going to go for much more than that. And that means Trumps needs money to defend his red states and take most of the battle ground states. He is going to need more money the Clinton to even be in this race. Where he gets I do not know. Hard to get backers when your not looking like your going to have a chance.
edit on 23-6-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Just another showing that Trump is no better than the next wanting to run for president!
The special interest are loading him up and you all want to ignore it.
If Trump has held a position, you can take it to the bank he is going to flip on it at some point!

Yes since I don't like Trump I must support hillary. Wasn't really all the desperate, just a statement.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Let's see...11 million is about the number of primary votes he got. At $1 per pop, this isn't so impressive. And still hardly a vast majority of the much larger general voting pool.

And it's still okay that this blowhard who swore he didn't want or need and wouldn't take anyone's money has flipped on the issue.

Yeah, there's more here than meets the eye. The websites he's collecting money on for oh so many things go straight to one place. Into the dude's pockets.

Oh and the Adelson/israel thing? King of Panderers.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah, right.

Rough week out your way, first the Sharks, then the warriors and now this....

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Just another showing that Trump is no better than the next wanting to run for president!
The special interest are loading him up and you all want to ignore it.
If Trump has held a position, you can take it to the bank he is going to flip on it at some point!

Yes since I don't like Trump I must support hillary. Wasn't really all the desperate, just a statement.

Some people only have two settings, eh? On and off.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I know I have contributed....the signs keep disappearing off the lawn, I won't put a bumper sticker on the Lexus but the looks with the hat....PRICELESS!

Of course there is money coming in. Adelson and Boone could make Hillarys war chest look like a bums savings with a few phone calls. You see, what this is would be how real people do business.

They will tell you what they need.
They take no more than needed.
Make it efficient and cost effective.

The GOP spent over 300 million trying to derail Trump. Won't happen. Vote for a taller wall!

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-23T20:56:15-05:000815 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

The GOP spent over 300 million trying to derail Trump. Won't happen. Vote for a taller wall!

Waste of money when all they had to do was let him derail himself as he has.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Vote for a taller wall!

PLEASE build it between the US and Canada.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Impressive? Impressive is getting the GOP nomination when you spend about 50 to 1 to all the competition.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Nooooo....you guys have cool people, good beer and awesome buds...You have to prepare for some of the left riff raff though in November.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join