It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Stuns Critics By Raising $11 MILLION DOLLARS In Just 48 Hours

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No he didn't, you all say that.
Up until May of this year he just said I am going to self fund so one can buy me. It was his own words, he said that he knows the game and isn't going to partake.
Then he lied, and now he is.
By all means show me where he said it was only about the primaries.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Actually there's been all kinds of denials.

All campaign and smear tricks coming from the HRC campaign.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: onequestion

Yes, he is a old rich guy, can't really get much more establishment than that.

I am sorry you were baited and now he is going back on everything he said.

Are you trying to brainwash me?

It won't work I make my own observations based on experience and not on what Clinton News Network feeds into my mind.

link   
Wanna know how he did it? That money was already there, he simply ate $50-million he loaned his campaign. Anyone that eats $50M for a $ 500K /year job most certainly has ulterior motives.

www.washingtontimes.com...

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sremmos80

He always said he was self funding through the primaries only.

of the supposed 50 million dollars of his "self-funded primary"....approx. 6 million went to his businesses or his family members as reimbursement
edit on 23-6-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
America's biggest con artist, already stealing millions from his supporters without any intention of fulfilling his promises. He's a true politician and businessman and I'm not sure which is worse.

Come next year after Trump has been in office for a little while, his supporters will either be pissed off or in denial when things haven't changed one bit. I can pretty much guarantee that.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Some of the best beer I've ever had is American stuff, Sierra Nevada Torpedo, Goose Island IPA and a whole bunch of micro brew IPA's You lads really know what you are doing and I can't understand why anyone buys Bud...Though it's the same here with Carling and Stella.

I wish I was so rich I could fiddle my taxes too

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

He's doing his part to make America great again !!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Not really? Do you think I am trying to brainwash you?

Not saying you need to listen to CNN, I don't either, I am saying listen to Trump, he is going against his own words. HE is the one that said he doesn't want to take the large donations because that means you owe someone on the back end. That has been his platform since day one. Once he got the nomination tho, he flipped.
That has nothing to do with CNN, that is just the reality of the matter.

link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

What a POS.

That loser is doing it all for money.

link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No.

Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and Obama are bigger con artists.

They have the results.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I thought the thing with Trump is that he supported his own campaign. Not beholden to anyone. What happened?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sremmos80

He always said he was self funding through the primaries only.

of the supposed 50 million dollars of his "self-funded primary"....approx. 6 million went to his businesses or his family members as reimbursement

So he spent his own money on his own businesses and your mad about that?

Seems stupid to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I thought the thing with Trump is that he supported his own campaign. Not beholden to anyone. What happened?

I don't know but you and Stremmoso just doubled my donation.

You're welcome.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Some of the best beer I've ever had is American stuff, Sierra Nevada Torpedo, Goose Island IPA and a whole bunch of micro brew IPA's You lads really know what you are doing and I can't understand why anyone buys Bud...Though it's the same here with Carling and Stella.

the same reason people buy Spanada instead of a 2010 Mondavi merlot....it's cheaper, gets you buzzed, and it all goes down the same toilet in the morning regardless

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Give it time, Trump will show the same results as those three.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yeah, that's my age talking

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

But the whole "America" as their brand name tells me how much the US society and name has been dumbed down and sold out - USA seems like such a tool in this sense. I am proud of the US and where I'm from but I'm also very disappointed and at this point even embarrassed. The younger generation are all entitled little twits who care about nothing but their looks and their things and don't want to work for anything. Those in power are exploiting everyone else and are greedy and the masses are too comfortable and gullible and pathetic to actually stand up or make change - it's a total sh*t show... where is the America I grew up loving? What the hell is happening? How can we come back from this - total garbage everywhere I look - no principles, morals, responsibility, it's disgusting how little people care for their environment, others, or themselves. Especially the younger folks. What are we to do folks.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
He's the hero America needs and deserves

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

If you can get your hands on some Ballast Point Sculpin or Grapefruit Sculpin, or on some Stone Brewery IPA or Arrogant Bastard Ale. You won't be disappointed

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join