It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Referendum Vote - Watch it live here

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95
Bradford reporting a 170% turnout so far today

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Since most physical voting is in the evening, I wonder if that should be 17.0 %.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I loved reading earlier the comments made by the remain campers on the Guardian today lol.

"Remain will win"

Yes and i will win a million dollars today on a lottery ticket.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Its a joke based on allegations of electoral fraud in cities like Bradford.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven95
nevertheless, I do understand why you guys want to leave , don't get me wrong here, and its good that finally Europeans can actually vote on something if they only did these things earlier ,this wouldn't have to come this far .

edit on 0b24America/ChicagoThu, 23 Jun 2016 08:18:24 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 23 Jun 2016 08:18:24 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
There have being two polls today online ones claiming to show Remain with a lead but this is what they did before the dutch started voting in their Referendum.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

Totally praying we remain in. All my engineering products are made in the EU, apart from one thing made in the UK. Si if we go out and the EU bang on export tariffs we are buggered. We need to remain in the EU our economy is too entwined. For sure our immigration needs controlling but when it comes to the economy we are just one big club and even if we pull out the Europeans aren't going to go anywhere, they'll still be our next door neighbours/natural trading partners.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978
Now that I call BS, I think a lot should be changed , like equal taxes etcetera. I don't like the way Brussels handles things either. But, it seems that Europe becomes more like the US states where all nations have a total different set of rules applied to them ..

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

There will be no tariffs, The head of the German version of the CBI was on record yesterday saying they'd oppose them.

Project fear.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
eventually yes but, why would we hold on to to the name Europe if we all bail out when things go rough ?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yeah that may be true but I'm still scared. Many of the companies I work for are owned our based in the EU. Will a German company want to employ Brits if we come out of the EU, especially if it has plants around the world and indeed the EU in places like Slovakia. I rekon some EU firms will use an exit as an excuse to close down Britih plants and transfer production. Maybe I'm paranoid but I swear we are so entwined I just don't see how we can come out of the (economic) union. It's scary stuff to be honest.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Good and cogent points fella and I understand exactly how you must be feeling.

The trouble is there isn't any real security anyway.

The EU is on a downward spiral, I really believe our only way is up (and out).

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Why are the remain campers on the guardian so stupid?

The pressure is on now boys to provide prosperity, EU reforms, peace and controlled immigration

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
eventually yes but, why would we hold on to to the name Europe if we all bail out when things go rough ?

But things aren't rough now..Are they? My nan as a child never had Christmas presents they were so poor, they gave each other second hand shiny paper they found. They ate second hand food. Look at Britain now, we are so amazingly wealthy as a country. You go outside the EU and the places are so poor. We have got it good here, why change this?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

The youtube live feed link doesn't work for me.

But anyway, I do wonder, how is it possible to have a live feed of voters/votes? How can we watch it live? That doesn't makes sense to me - the votes will be counted overnight tonght, so what is there to be 'live' about?
edit on 23-6-2016 by ted4d because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The EU is a failure. And has failed western Europe.

but when it comes to the economy we are just one big club and even if we pull out the Europeans aren't going to go anywhere, they'll still be our next door neighbours/natural trading partners.

When you stay in the EU economy you can expect everything to fall if its hit by another recession. Funny the remain camp hasn't used Italy and Spain has their points.

The EU has not provided any prosperity.
edit on 23-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

The EU is on a downward spiral, I really believe our only way is up (and out).

Only the crappy bits like the Romance speaking areas. Germany is kick ass, I'd rather be with them and stay in their economic orbit. Their engineering is world beating, plus they employ loads of Brits (as do the Japanese) to manufacture their products. We are the same economy really, especially if you live in an engineering/manufacturing area of the UK. Everything you engineer will have loads of German parts in it, even bits of Italian, French etc (but that's a shame:roll
and we are all one big Rubiks Cube. We are all part of the same factory, for this reason I voted in.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
cancel

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95

The EU has not provided any prosperity.

We are an incredibly wealthy country and we have a fantastic economy, our engineering is completley entwined with that of the EU specifically Germany. Try Morocco or Bangalore and tell me as a human being which place you'd be better off

The immigrants are all coming here for one reason Raven.......... It's because we've got it so good

edit on 23-6-2016 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2016 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

We are an incredibly wealthy country and we have a fantastic economy

Greece, France were wealthy to before they joined the superstate.

The immigrants are all coming here for one reason Raven.......... It's because we've got it so good

Seriously you Remain campers are full of holes. No wonder Tony Blair has your back. You should visit Italy, France to see how great the immigrants have being with.

Italy has over 46% unemployment rate of its Youth. Among other European Union countries.

You are hopeless as Tony Blair.

edit on 23-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join