It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Referendum Vote - Watch it live here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
even if the Remain wins, still the changes in EU should be drastic. No excuse of eurocrats anymore. Tens of millions people in that major country show their complete dissatisfaction (to put it mild) with the EU system today. Similar numbers/percents are present in France and elsewhere. One should be completely out of touch with reality to say it would be business as usual, if Remain wins. Unfortunately, some eurocrats try to sell us such product in the days before referendum. That policy is doomed to fail. Better thru referenda.

If remain wins expect more EU integration, expansion and involvement in our lives.

There might not be any point voting in another general election. We have to wait and see.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Might be a better indicator than trusting exit polls. The bookies have made Remain as short as 10/1 on while leave is as long as 7/1 against.

www.oddschecker.com...

(Who says a mis spent life gambling could never have a positive outcome?)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
out for me voting today cant wait but i am on the udnertsanding we wil lstay in. Thast what the big wiggs want.

you vote is only as good as the people counting them unfortuantly.

i reckon it will be " its very close but stay has just won slightly"

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I've voted OUT.

Essentially its down to sovereignty - vote OUT and re-establish the authority of Parliament as the legislative body for the UK.
Vote Remain and agree to the transfer of sovereignty to Brussels and thus allow the EU to dictate laws to the UK.

After the referendum the EU is due to grant itself greater powers making it the primary legislative body in all constituent nations - essentially the EU will be able draft laws that may be against the wishes and best interests of the British people but we will be powerless to prevent their implementation - I simply can not and will not accept such a scenario.

Unfortunately I think its all a done deal, there is some sort of agenda being played out here - Remain will prevail one way or another.

On a slightly different note; I think the debate has quite clearly shown that the vast majority of our politicians are self-serving, self-advancing, egotistical, scumbags whose interests are of personal advancement and gain rather than the best interests or wishes of the electorate.
Hopefully the British people will realise this and subsequently demand greater standards and accountability for all our elected and public officials.....but I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Im just a crazy gun toting yank... but never give up, its never to late to right the ship until you have inherited 6 feet of earth.

You know whats right... fight for it, organize people that think like you do and apply the pressure... odds are against you but its never to late.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I will never sit back and meekly accept the treasonous transfer of sovereignty to a foreign power....and neither will many like minded individuals.

edit on 23/6/16 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I wish all my English brothers and sisters luck moving forward, I hope you guys take back your country...

It might help us save ours... no matter how much time has passed we are linked together, and will rise or fall together.

But that might be my paranoia slipping through.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The UK - not just England,
- will always be proud of the links we have with USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and will never turn its back on our REAL family.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Thats what I get for trying to wax poetical .... of course I meant the UK... my Irish and Scottish ancestors would roll over in their graves if I forgot them.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: SlowNail

You're a fool because even if they rig it you could at least try!

I respectfully disagree...

I'm not voting either, even though I DO have an opinion about whether we should be in or out, I don't want to be any part of their corrupt machinations.

If we vote in, they will say "great, you'll never have that chance again, say goodbye to your sovereignty".

If we vote out, they will collapse the system and say "oh no, look what happens when you vote for independence, you can't survive in this world without globalisation" and half the population will beg for it.

All a sham...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Tony Blair just voted for In.

link   
Vote, then if it turns out to be rigged you can blow stuff up with a clear conscience.

link   

We shall see. Lets hope that wont be the case.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I have no idea, its basically choosing who will give you a reach around whilst #ing you over a barrel without a condom

the tories who will destroy the United Kingdom and line their pockets doing it or the so called NWO of the EU branch

whether you believe all that jazz.

I hate the tories because they forced people with disabilities to work and ive never seen any EU regulation make disabled people do that so I know im voting stay !
My own friends son who has cerebral palsy had his benefits cut and made his life a living hell
so # the tories im staying in with my european cousins

in any case if we do leave our own Scottish referendum will be back on the cards by 2020

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95
Tony Blair just voted for In.

No surprise, he's always been pro evil.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I still don't know and am caring less and less, so I'll leave it to those more informed than I unfortunately no ones offering miracles, which is the only thing I'm interested in right now. Everyone in my house has changed their minds over the last few days. From leave to stay. I think Cameron scared my dad, with the feAr against the elderly and grand parents.

I hope everyone gets what they want and don't regret their decision afterwards. I'm interested to know what the leave campaign will be after next Bojo or farage for prime minister

I'm just glad it's over it's been a really nasty campaign, highlighting all that's wrong in the uk, leaving the kingdom less United and the shine off great Britain and also I might get flamed for this, but the racism against immigrants has been quite stark. What makes us think that white Brits are any better than immigrants. We are all human. Good and bad from everywhere.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

That's one of the things about it. It's been twisted from an argument about what is a sustainable, healthy level of net migration to an argument about whether someone is a neo Nazi or not.

There are much bigger issues.

Like are we all gonna be hating each other in six months time?

Part of me thinks we will, such has been the vitriol flowing both ways lately.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thats my thinking as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm voting in, but have some sympathy for the Out argument.

Anyhow, this #usepens thing is ridiculous. I suppose it is true that someone could tamper with a pencil vote, but I suspect they'd simply print a load of duplicate ballots rather than spend hours rubbing out people's pencil votes.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

The EU Remain Camp has being rude and insulting and if you dare to criticize the male only migrants that came through Europe they will attack you as a racist as their last defense.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join