It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulse Nightclub Shooter Spurned by Boyfriends, ‘Did it for Revenge’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Thank you for expanding on your comment

The story about him being a spurned gay lover stinks. It has the scent of the CIA, FBI, Clinton and obama all over it.

I don't necessarily disagree. But what strikes me is that if the feds wanted to use him, then his (closet) homosexuality would be the perfect leverage... i.e., blackmail. But what if he went rogue???

He was set up and released into the wild to kill, mass kill, to forward an agenda. Do it in a gay nightclub to promote a secondary agenda...From a public support side, the method they have used brings out the LGBTQ, SJW and libtard activists to bolster their position in feeding the agenda.

If that was their intention (and it may very well be), I'm thinking it backfired bigtime!!!

Gays rally around Trump after Orlando attacks

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SM2
a reply to: Gryphon66

how is evidence that he was a radical islamic terrorist growing smaller?

the 911 call has not been debunked
the fbi investigation were real
none of the people speaking of him has been debunked at least to my knowledge.
the reports that he was a devout muslim that prayed several times a day has not been debunked

noneof the evidence that it was islamic terrorism has been debunked. The presence of one person saying he was gay guy still in the closet and the presence of an app on his phone does not change any of that. they can both be easily explained away. It seems that the hate crime angle is more suited for a political agenda. like i said you are not going to convince anyone to give up their guns in the face of ISIS attacking American soil, but you can pull the heart strings of people by claiming it as a hate crime against gay people

Anyone can say anything on a 911 call.

The FBI investigations were real, and found no connections to actual terrorist organizations.

"None of the people speaking of him" ... what? That's too vague to even attempt a response to.

His own father stated that he wasn't a devout Muslim. So at best you have conflicting statements.

The hate crime angle is more suited for a poiitcal agenda? LOL. Is that why Donald J. Trump took credit for "being right" while people were still laying on the ground, bleeding?

Oh Jesus. No one wants your damned guns!!!! Your proxies toys are safe.

You're right. Who would say this has anything to do with gay people. It was just a gay club, the people who were slaughtered were gay, the whole world recognized that it was an attack on gay people, Mateen was on gay hookup sites, several people have testified that he was gay ... but we're all just trying to PULL AT YOUR HEART STRINGS BY PRETENDING IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH GAY PEOPLE!

I have serious doubts we'd be successful, even if that was what we are doing. It isn't. Get over yourself.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

again, I ask where is the supporting evidence that this animal was gay?

What exactly would constitute proof? Are you expecting a full-color pictorial of him engaged in sexual acts with another man? Would even that be enough or would you then suggest the pics had been photoshopped?

We both know there is no absolute proof to be had. We can only weigh the evidence we do have, including countless testimonials from all the way back to his school days.

If you have evidence to the contrary, share it and we'll discuss it.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Thank you for expanding on your comment

The story about him being a spurned gay lover stinks. It has the scent of the CIA, FBI, Clinton and obama all over it.

I don't necessarily disagree. But what strikes me is that if the feds wanted to use him, then his (closet) homosexuality would be the perfect leverage... i.e., blackmail. But what if he went rogue???

He was set up and released into the wild to kill, mass kill, to forward an agenda. Do it in a gay nightclub to promote a secondary agenda...From a public support side, the method they have used brings out the LGBTQ, SJW and libtard activists to bolster their position in feeding the agenda.

If that was their intention (and it may very well be), I'm thinking it backfired bigtime!!!

Gays rally around Trump after Orlando attacks

No plan is ever perfect, there are always low probability situations that can occur. Regardless, it is a win win for the PTB. If the pressure is there to ban guns and this is attempted you have a high probability of civil war. If the trend goes in favour of Trump, the historically violent liberals and sjw's will start a civil war if he gets in. Either way, logically there is q high probability of civil war. Why is this good? Better to have people fighting against each other during an economic collapse, rather than the progenitors, the bankers and politicians, of the problem.

Political slight of hand using emotionally charged diversion tactics. There is however, from my calculations, a better than 92% probability that if an additional 4 to 7% of the population realize who the enemy actually is, this will end up like the French revolution Rev. 2.0.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

As you can see here. It's not just concern that terrorists are going to go unnoticed ... but that LGBT folks are trying, somehow, to unfairly "make it about us "

And that is totally mind boggling to me. I cannot wrap my head around it. One of the main reasons I believe that he was gay -- or at least experimenting (is that a cromulent word for it?) -- is because I cannot imagine anyone pointing a finger at "one of their own" so to speak UNLESS it was absolutely true.

Nor do I understand this disconnect that demands it must be "either/or" and not both. Just does not compute

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I have asked multiple times in this thread...where is the evidence and eyewitness accounts that show the orginal muslim terrorist angle is not the motivation? where is the evidence that this animal was gay and was out for vengence? i have seen nothing substantial about that.

And you have been given plenty of evidence.

But here's the bottom line: It is absolutely impossible for us to even know what was in his head and heart, much less prove it. Where is the proof that he wasn't gay? Where is the proof that his ONLY motivation was jihad?

You can't provide this proof any more than I can provide that proof.

However, if there is more evidence then an app and 1 random person saying "hey, he was gay" then ok, lets look at it.

So there's your guy with the app, the guy in the OP, and this guy:

Elementary school classmate: Omar Mateen suspended for threatening shooting rampage

That's three -- not one -- and you could easily find more with just a little effort.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm shocked there was no autopsy/toxicology if for no other reason than to test for drug use and any medical conditions that could have triggered this shooting.

Charles Whitman (who shot 49, killed 16, from the University of Texas clock tower) had a brain tumor that the Connelly Commission theorized might have triggered that shooting. We should always be seriously looking at the physiology of mass-shooters for clues on how to possibly prevent them -- especially in this case where motive is not clear.

Excellent point! I do remember that now that you mention it.

But it also makes me wonder if perhaps that's why an autopsy wasn't done... perhaps to hide the use of anti-depressants for example???

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

how is evidence that he was a radical islamic terrorist growing smaller?

the 911 call has not been debunked
the fbi investigation were real
none of the people speaking of him has been debunked at least to my knowledge.
the reports that he was a devout muslim that prayed several times a day has not been debunked

noneof the evidence that it was islamic terrorism has been debunked. The presence of one person saying he was gay guy still in the closet and the presence of an app on his phone does not change any of that. they can both be easily explained away. It seems that the hate crime angle is more suited for a political agenda. like i said you are not going to convince anyone to give up their guns in the face of ISIS attacking American soil, but you can pull the heart strings of people by claiming it as a hate crime against gay people

Anyone can say anything on a 911 call.

The FBI investigations were real, and found no connections to actual terrorist organizations.

"None of the people speaking of him" ... what? That's too vague to even attempt a response to.

His own father stated that he wasn't a devout Muslim. So at best you have conflicting statements.

The hate crime angle is more suited for a poiitcal agenda? LOL. Is that why Donald J. Trump took credit for "being right" while people were still laying on the ground, bleeding?

Oh Jesus. No one wants your damned guns!!!! Your proxies toys are safe.

You're right. Who would say this has anything to do with gay people. It was just a gay club, the people who were slaughtered were gay, the whole world recognized that it was an attack on gay people, Mateen was on gay hookup sites, several people have testified that he was gay ... but we're all just trying to PULL AT YOUR HEART STRINGS BY PRETENDING IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH GAY PEOPLE!

I have serious doubts we'd be successful, even if that was what we are doing. It isn't. Get over yourself.

You are not understanding what I am saying apparently. multiple people that knew him claimed differently then his father. So who is not telling the truth there? Yes there are conflicting statements. Yes people can say anything on a 911 call, however what he said should be taken into account not thrown away to fit your narrative.

Why did you bring trump into this? What does he have to do with this? Nothing

I never tried to deny the club was gay...why try to frame it as such? I never said anyone was pretending it had something to do with gay people

What I said is what better plays into the agenda of the current adminstration? A radical islamist terrorist ? no, because they would not be able to get a single new gun law passed, and do not try to pretend that people in D.C have already tried to use this to do such...4 new laws were just rejected. Or would the hate crime angle be better for that agenda? of course it would, spin the event to make it solely about him being gay and taking revenge on another gay man that allegedly gave him HIV so he had to shoot up the whole place.

you my friend are the one that needs to get over themselves, I am looking at this with an open mind . As it sits currently the information points to him being a radical muslim not a vengeful gay dude. Who has testified to his gayness? how many people? Are they saying that because he was in the gay club?

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I never asked for proof. I asked for evidence to show he was gay. There is a huge distinction

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I was asking what evidence do you have that he was gay. Thats pretty simple. Where is it? what is the basis of your argument that he was gay?

I've given it to you. If you want to arbitrarily declare everyone a lying liar, okay. If you want nitpick the evidence (which, of course, is not definitive proof), you can do that. But now you're just playing dumb and beating a dead horse. I'm not playing that game.

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I have asked multiple times in this thread...where is the evidence and eyewitness accounts that show the orginal muslim terrorist angle is not the motivation? where is the evidence that this animal was gay and was out for vengence? i have seen nothing substantial about that.

And you have been given plenty of evidence.

But here's the bottom line: It is absolutely impossible for us to even know what was in his head and heart, much less prove it. Where is the proof that he wasn't gay? Where is the proof that his ONLY motivation was jihad?

You can't provide this proof any more than I can provide that proof.

However, if there is more evidence then an app and 1 random person saying "hey, he was gay" then ok, lets look at it.

So there's your guy with the app, the guy in the OP, and this guy:

Elementary school classmate: Omar Mateen suspended for threatening shooting rampage

That's three -- not one -- and you could easily find more with just a little effort.

that article said nothing of him being gay. It said he hated women, that he was told he didnt have to listen to women and the staff got no support from his father. That is a common Mulsim trait, has nothing to do with being gay.

So i will say, I have given no evidence except an app that points to him being gay.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SM2

He specifically targeted a gay club for a mass shooting / suicide?

Straight people would pick a different target. You only truly hate in others what you fear the most in yourself.

The difference here is my tentative view, based on everything we've heard, actually fits a real profile. Your's only fits if the FBI is wrong / is lying about the man's actual connections to ANY kind of terrorist group.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Gay. He did it because he was gay. You are all buying that narrative? They have been pushing this since the beginning since it was a gay bar. Now they also put in that they were Hispanic so it can be a racially motivated hate crime mass shooting instead of simply saying Islamic Terrorism.

He cased out Disney. Disney is not gay. Just because they have a Pride Day it means it is a gay target? The area he was scoping is the least guarded since it is not 'within' a park. Would have been hard to pull that off.

Omar could identify as whatever he wants but bottom line....49 people are dead and 20 are still in the hospital.

well he cased Disney in April, they just had gay week there the week before the shooting...he could have done disney during gay week.......like the other 2 posters said.......why can't it be a combo of the two gay/terrorist

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

He specifically targeted a gay club for a mass shooting / suicide?

Straight people would pick a different target. You only truly hate in others what you fear the most in yourself.

The difference here is my tentative view, based on everything we've heard, actually fits a real profile. Your's only fits if the FBI is wrong / is lying about the man's actual connections to ANY kind of terrorist group.

You base that profile off a typical person though, Muslims hate gays, there has been plenty of videos taken asking everyday muslims about this and they overwhelmingly think they should not exist. So that should be factored in, when one of the Jihadists principals is the corrupt west and it's filthy ways, you have to consider that gay people are an abomination to them that must be "cleansed". there is the potential motivation for him attacking a gay night club.

Now, to clarify, you and other could very well be right, it could be a combination of the two. I just personally, have not seen any convincing evidence, or argument that this is the case. One dude an app does not make a convincing argument imho.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

What I have is 'inside' information. This is an active investigation. I was 'advised' by people in LE to not attend anything in an open soft target area till after the 4th in Orlando or the Tampa area. I guess that is why the 'spurned lover' angle to me seems ludicrous. The level of security at parks is off the chain and reinforced by local and state LEO's.

This is also not a political narrative either.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You're right... wrong link. So here's two for you:

Orlando shooter Omar Mateen was gay, former classmate says

Ex-wife, former classmate say Mateen was 'gay'

For what it's worth, I post these not for your benefit, but for others. If you wanted to know the truth, you wouldn't be here arguing and bickering and demanding the evidence you want, only to arbitrarily dismiss/ignore it when given, you would be out there doing your own due diligence and finding the available information and/or evidence for yourself, and then discussing and debating that information.

Believe what you want, but if that's all you've got, we've exhausted our dialogue...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

I have a SAD FEELING "gay on gay" murder spree would be swept very quickly under the carpet.

That paradigm doesn't fit anybody's agenda.

Gays wouldn't be able to claim anti-gay bias, and fight for more rights.

Obama wouldn't be able to promote banning guns to protect minority groups like gays.

Muslims wouldn't be able to shout "God is Great", and indulge their glee of Jihadist victory.

Mateen's Father wouldn't get elected as President of Afhanistan, since he has a gay son.

There isn't a single group that would gain advantage by claiming "gay on gay" crime.

That's why we never hear about any "gay on gay" crime. There are none, apparently.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

That paradigm doesn't fit anybody's agenda.

Gays wouldn't be able to claim anti-gay bias, and fight for more rights.

Huh??? With one exception -- his ex-wife -- it is gays who are screaming from the rooftops that the gunman was gay! And with the exception of the guy in the OP, it is gays who are furious that Obama refuses to call it Islamic terrorism.

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You're right... wrong link. So here's two for you:

Orlando shooter Omar Mateen was gay, former classmate says

Ex-wife, former classmate say Mateen was 'gay'

For what it's worth, I post these not for your benefit, but for others. If you wanted to know the truth, you wouldn't be here arguing and bickering and demanding the evidence you want, only to arbitrarily dismiss/ignore it when given, you would be out there doing your own due diligence and finding the available information and/or evidence for yourself, and then discussing and debating that information.

Believe what you want, but if that's all you've got, we've exhausted our dialogue...

Well if you put forth a statement that you are presenting as fact or near to it, then you should provide the supporting documentation. I am not ignoring, nor dismissing anything. I am going on the most likely series of events, at least the most likely in my opinion. In these links, you have a former classmate thats he "thinks he was gay" and his ex wife's current fiancee speaking on her behalf that he may have had gay tendencies, and this from WND..hardly a reliable source, but ok, whatever. still nothing convincing. A third party speaking for an ex wife and the ex wife claiming she doesnt know is hardly a convincing piece of evidence.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So, if he is a gay radical Muslim...does he get 99 male virgins now?
edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-22T14:16:12-05:000212 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join