It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulse Nightclub Shooter Spurned by Boyfriends, ‘Did it for Revenge’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

However, Camacho said neither the FBI nor police have contacted the company. His staff has been unable to substantiate that Mateen had a profile on Jack'd based on the information they have gleaned from the news media.

Some holes in the story have emerged.

On Tuesday, Jack’d was approached by a television news show that wanted to schedule a joint interview with West and a spokesperson from the company, said Jack’d director of marketing Kevin Letourneau.

The news show sent Jack’d what was supposed to be a screen shot of Mateen’s profile on the site, which had been sent from one of its sources. The show wanted to confirm that the image hadn’t been doctored, said Letourneau.

However, the image was deemed to be a hoax because given what appeared in the image, Jack’d was able to determine that it was actually a photo uploaded to the sender’s own account and had not been sent from another account.

“Anyone could be uploading photos that they find, pretending to be someone else,” said Letourneau.

Without an email address or login credentials, Jack’d can neither confirm nor deny that Mateen had an account on its system, he said. Signing up for the basic version of the Jack'd app can be done anonymously and does not require a credit card or name verification.

This article was published on June 14th.. I wonder if the company was ever contacted.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Haven't read all the posts but I'm wondering if HIV/AIDS would be present, post-mortum ? Would he have been tested during the autopsy or would it even still be present.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sounds like the PLG (Presidential Logistics Group) at work. Regardless of Mateen's actual life and how he lived it, if the consensus can be turned from a terrorist attack to a very angry gay man attacking a nightclub, this will bolster the president's gun control agenda. Irrespective of how it looks to us, I foresee hours and hours of Fox News and CNN pushing the gun control agenda in the coming weeks.

My take on this is that no gun control should be touted and instead more AIDS prevention and possible cures and vaccinations should be explored. I would not want anyone there to have died in vain...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Boadicea

So the PTB finally made up a story they thought might get some traction. I can't say I am surprised.

So you think this guy's a plant? Of course that did cross my mind... just because I don't trust the PTB! But what makes you think so? What do you think the true story is?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
When reading through the posts, there seem to be only two options.
One is that he was just an average, westernised muslim who was gay and mentally ill and did everything because of that, and the other one is that he was an isis supporter and a hardcore muslim and did all the murdering for that reason.... Why can't it be both?

Exactly! One-size-fits-all pretty much never ever fits all. People are more complex than that.

Thank you for adding that excellent post.

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

personally, from my reading, my opinion is that he was Islamist terrorist sympathizer, he then became radicalized. He then committed he atrocity. Now at first he was a terrorist that proclaimed his allegiance to ISIS . This part has evidence from the 911 call as well as his past.I believe he was in fact an ISIS recruit, as he proclaimed his allegiance and ISIS told us 3 days prior to the attack that it was going to happen then claimed responsibility for it and promised more to come.

Now,comes the the spin to make it PC and politically expedient .the politicians need to alter the backdrop so they can accomplish their agenda, so now he is no longer a terrorist, but an angry gay minority man that had aids/hiv and was so distraught he had to get vengeance against all the people in the gay bar.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's easy.

People lie all the time. Maybe he believed that calling 911 and claiming to be the boogeyman would confuse the FBI enough that they would report him as a religious terrorist, and not a closeted gay man looking for vengeance?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

So we're going to go along with the government and the media and their censorship of Islam's connection to this mass murder, his long history of open support for Islamic Terror and settle on third-hand information from somebody who may have not even actually known this guy? You all seemed most determined to stick your heads in the sand. It's disturbing.

So the folks actually taking the time and thought to consider all evidence and possibilities are the ones sticking their heads in the sand? NOT the folks who refuse to see any farther than "Islam"???

You must have a different dictionary than I do.

He was gay... He was Muslim... He was a mass murderer. Not an either/or situation.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
there was the mass shooting in California a few years back. the guy (22 years old) left a manifesto and one of the reasons - "girls have never been attracted to me".

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

When that happens please let me know; I have yet to see any muslim community leaders condemn any of this.

Then you aren't paying attention, because plenty have, both here and abroad... and I even posted a thread including the condemnations of Muslim leaders on the 13th of June.

What Christians and Muslims are Really Saying about the Orlando Tragedy

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

is there actually any evidence that he was in fact gay? or are we just going with that because of the gay hookup app and him frequenting the club he eventually shot up? Those things could be explained by him doing a thorough recon job you know. I am sure in his sick twisted mind, he wanted to maximize his impact, so he used the app(s) to find a large location that fit his desires, then went and re conned the club and Disney, settled on the club being the primary target, Disney the backup. Then he did a thorough job of the club, finding the patterns of traffic and such, picking the time that best suit his needs. Which all of this has physical and eye witness evidence and accounts...

or we can chose to believe he is scorned gay dude that got infected with HIV and did all this get even with the guy that infected him. Which leaves out the rest of the evidence such as disney and the FBI investigations, his violent attitude towards other in the past, like his ex wife.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Given all the information we have so far, it looks like this mass shooting was far more about his personal life, his sexuality, and the shame of his religion and family than terrorism.

I definitely agree. I think Islam was more of his father's religion, not his. He only used Islam (and Islamic terrorism) as an excuse/justification for his personal revenge, and in the process, making his father and faith feel that he had redeemed himself.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: shooterbrody

www.worldreligionnews.com...

Thanks for adding that link!

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

what information makes you think this? I am seriously asking, not trying to flame you. I want to know. I saw the maker of the gay hook up app could not confirm it was indeed his account. Are there any eyewitnesses close to him that can support the theory?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Hold up...

Okay, I'm holding...

So the government refuses to call terrorist attacks terrorist attacks...

As usual...

...and shortly after that the FBI announces that they will edit the 911 calls and remove any references of ISIS that were made by the mass murderer...

Technically, the DOJ (not the FBI) announced that they would be editing the transcripts of the 911 calls (not the actual audio recordings of the calls)... the audio recordings have not been released, and I do not believe they will be. I know that the witness calls to 911 will not be released.

...and now that all that has been said and done all of a sudden this is pushed forward...

What exactly is "this" being pushed forward? If you mean the story of the guy in the OP article, I don't know anyone "pushing it forward." Unless you mean me???

...and we have to just forget about those records...

No one has to forget anything. I'm not forgetting those records... you aren't forgetting those records... who's forgetting those records?

...and that is was just a muslim who needed cuddles and hugs...

Just? As in "just a muslim"??? Nope. Muslim, gay, actor, mass murder -- quite the multi-faceted personality.

...and now we just accept the story that comes out after all that?

Debate and discussion is by no means acceptance, though it can lead to acceptance.

In fact, I'm smart enough to know that we will never ever know the whole truth about this and I won't pretend to, but I can consider and discuss the many aspects of it...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I guess we need to start looking out for angry gay people...

Like Bryce Williams

Link

or Elliot Rodgers...he most certainly had repressed gay feelings

Link

I know, lets look into others and we may find that even the Columbine kids were banging in the showers.

It would make it ok though...since gay people are so oppressed in today's society. It was the guns that woke up that day and said " I want to kill some homosexuals"...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Pulse Nightclub Shooter Spurned by Boyfriends, ‘Did it for Revenge’

Called it right here on ATS the day it happened.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SM2
a reply to: Gryphon66

i agree that it is sad or disgusting. however, it is important to know why he did it. You cant work to fix these senseless acts until you understand what the reasoning was behind them. I am not ignoring any evidence. I considered the evidence. The evidence of eyewitnesses from his past, the eyewitness that said he scoped out Disney as a backup location, the transcripts of the 911 call, his past investigations from the FBI, statements about him being prone to violence, his family, him assaulting his ex wife, people he went to school with. All of that points to a radicalized islamist. He had gay hook up apps on his phone...ok maybe that was to find concentrations of gay folks to maximize his carnage? seems like you are the one ignoring evidence. I don't want him to be anything, it just is what it is . If we want to end these events, we have to know who is committing them and address that.

"All of that points to a radicalized Islamist" ... according to what kind of forensics? Are you a professional profiler? No?

Then your opinions are just as valid or invalid as anyone else's at this point. Further this thread is not claiming that there was no connection to Islamic terrorism ... only that, as far as we know, there are no real connections there.

The other thing this thread is doing is examining OTHER EVIDENCE that is just as real that points to another primary explanation. Why is that so threatening to some of you that you get so incensed and in some cases, down-right nasty?

(Not you on the latter of course).

The thread title is clear and not misleading. I would say if the musing here is troublesome to you, ignore it.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I guess we need to start looking out for angry gay people...

Like Bryce Williams

Link

or Elliot Rodgers...he most certainly had repressed gay feelings

Link

I know, lets look into others and we may find that even the Columbine kids were banging in the showers.

It would make it ok though...since gay people are so oppressed in today's society. It was the guns that woke up that day and said " I want to kill some homosexuals"...

So your answer is to take the conversation to a ridiculous extreme?

No one is saying all gay people are dangerous.

No one is saying that all gay people are oppressed.

No one is saying that guns became self-animated and killed anyone.

In short, your post is ludicrous. What's your real issue here?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

So the PTB finally made up a story they thought might get some traction. I can't say I am surprised.

So you think this guy's a plant? Of course that did cross my mind... just because I don't trust the PTB! But what makes you think so? What do you think the true story is?

Yeah, I think he's a plant. Why do I think that, we'll the timing is almost perfect for starters. They had a couple of days to figure out a divertive cover story. The problem is all this information coming out about the guys father being attached to the state department, cia, having a cia attached show through the voice of America, wanting to run as the president, read emperor, of Afghanistan. Couple that with g4s security and the mosque investigation being shut down, which probably ties into why this guy was cut lose by the FBI and then trained/assisted by FBI informants to meet their objectives.

The story about him being a spurned gay lover stinks. It has the scent of the CIA, FBI, Clinton and obama all over it. He was set up and released into the wild to kill, mass kill, to forward an agenda. Do it in a gay nightclub to promote a secondary agenda that ties in with his mosque and Christian nutbars. They have created a few vectors so that they can amplify whichever one works best to forward the agenda. From a public support side, the method they have used brings out the LGBTQ, SJW and libtard activists to bolster their position in feeding the agenda.

Seems pretty straight forward to me, but then again I did military strategy as part of my job, sometimes methods of disenfrachising or deterring terrorists. It's basically the same drill. Chose an objective, look at methods, look harder to achieve additional or optional supportive objectives, set in motion and engage the enemy. From what I can see, the PTB deem all those with guns or that can think critically, the enemy. The already converted libtards and sjw's are just useful idiot tools.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join