It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulse Nightclub Shooter Spurned by Boyfriends, ‘Did it for Revenge’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Pretty tough to explain away that 911 call.

Even tougher to explain why the administration tried to edit the call to make it 'less offensive' only to change it back.

And now ?

A gay lover miraculously comes forward.

Anonymously !

Well then they can stop pushing gun control now, and no fly,no buy.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

“When I asked him what he was going to do now, his answer was, ‘I’m going to make them pay for what they did to me,’” he added.

So what part of that are you missing G ?

A revenge killer shooting at people that did nothing to him.

Yeah some do make this rather easy.

Your posts are starting to resemble someone who is clinging to a narrative that is being disproven as we speak.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I heard on the radio they have him in a local hotel 68 times according to this story.

You don’t go to those kinds of hotels to watch the Knicks

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And the TWO trips to saudi arabia?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Well that's a TC violation.

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Might want to brush up on manners and decorum.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

And the TWO trips to saudi arabia?

A person like him probably lived two lives.

For periods of time he may have been religious.

Then the powerful impulse of his sexual nature may have taken over for short periods of time and he gave in to it.

Then he might go back to his religious side for a time.

This probably went on in his life and it created a massive psychological problem, to say the least.

The radical Imam Awlaki use to secretly visit street prostitutes

This is nothing unique

What did Paul say the flesh is stronger than the spirit

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Interestingly, one of Mateens trips to Saudi was taken in the company of 12 NYPD officers.

The gunman who slaughtered 49 people at an Orlando nightclub traveled to Saudi Arabia in 2012 with a group from New York that included 12 Muslim NYPD officers, according to reports.

New York Daily News

About 80 people were on the trip for Umrah, a religious pilgrimage taken by millions of devout Muslims to Mecca and Medina. Groups from Columbia and Yale universities, as well as about 40 people from an NYPD contingent were on the journey, the university told the newspaper in a statement.

The 2012 trip was led by Imam Khalid Latif, executive director of the NYU Islamic center and an NYPD chaplain, and Imam Omer Bajwa, the director of Muslim life at Yale.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Not one trip to saudi arabia on a security guards salary TWO trips to saudi arabia on a security guards salary.
May have been religious....bs you dont make 2 pilgrimages to mecca if your on the fence.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The point is the guy may have been religious and lived a secret life of a gay.

No big thing…happens all the time

the guilt may have weighed heavily on him

A lot of the most religious people are many times caught living a secret lust life

Look at all the Catholic priests who were giving religious services then molesting boys after church

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Well that's a TC violation.

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Might want to brush up on manners and decorum.

Okay, I'm sorry your narrative isn't working out for you, Neo.

May I point out the irony of your attempting to cite me on that particular T&C point?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Not one trip to saudi arabia on a security guards salary TWO trips to saudi arabia on a security guards salary.
May have been religious....bs you dont make 2 pilgrimages to mecca if your on the fence.

Both were underwritten by NYU.

You should read Breitbart.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Maybe he was bi-sexual...

www.cbsnews.com...

"The way I met him, walking into a courthouse, he held my keys as I walked in. He didn't want to give them back to me, and he said, 'I want to date you,'" the woman, using the pseudonym Marie, told CBS News. "And I said, 'Give me my keys.' He gave me my keys, and I went about my business." But later that day, Mateen found her. "I go out to my car. I was gonna open the door. And he held the door shut so I wouldn't open it," Marie said. "And he looks at me in my face and my eyes, and he says, 'I wanna go out with you, and you are gonna be mine.' And I says, 'No I'm not. Get out of my face.' He says, 'You are gonna be mine. You watch. You are gonna be mine.'" She said she also encountered Mateen at a local store. "I was one night at Walmart with my daughter, and I was kneeling looking at something, and he kicked me. I looked up to him, and I said, 'Don't you ever kick me again,'" she said. "He came out of nowhere."

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Look I’m not arguing that he wasn’t into ISIS or religious, its entirely possible he was… that’s not my point.

All I’m doing is weighing the information and putting the story in perspective

He could have been a religious fanatic and lived a secret gay life

Life is not always black and white

The point is whatever his motives were, the act sucked, and just goes to show us that people should seek help for their psychological demons

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Perhaps you should try to understand the importance of those trips in that religion. It is one of 5 tenants of that faith.

Blow it off if you like. It offers proof of his commitment to his faith.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

And that has to do with the orland shooter how?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Perhaps you should try to understand the importance of those trips in that religion. It is one of 5 tenants of that faith.

Blow it off if you like. It offers proof of his commitment to his faith.

Or, to traveling in the company of NYPD officers ...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

a reply to: AMPTAH

Pretty tough to explain away that 911 call.

He wanted attention. So, he called police. He wanted to be the one to "spin" the storyline, before others did it for him.

He's not calling to explain his reasons. He's calling to give the world a story that he knows some will accept and call him Hero, Martyr, etc..looking for fame and good name in at least some circles, as he exits this world.

Even tougher to explain why the administration tried to edit the call to make it 'less offensive' only to change it back.

Well, they edited it because it contained "conflicting" claims of allegiance to Islamic groups that are not nice to each other, so immediately flagging the Jihadist claim as fake, and made up on the spot by someone who didn't know any better.

A gay lover miraculously comes forward.

Anonymously !

The FBI knows the gay lover. So, he is not anonymous to them.

Well then they can stop pushing gun control now, and no fly,no buy.

There are still anti-government Patriots to worry about, you know.

edit on 22-6-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The point is the guy may have been religious and lived a secret life of a gay.

No big thing…happens all the time

Or, he may have been openly gay, with a secret longing for religion.

There are those too, but usually they want the religion to conform to their ideals, rather than break their gay habits to conform to the religion of choice. But, it can go either way.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

A person like him probably lived two lives.

For periods of time he may have been religious.

Maybe he just had multiple personalities. One personality was very religious. The other personality was very gay.

Depending on which personality was dominant that day, he would go to the Mosque or go to the Club.

His religious personality decided to Jihad his gay side, and take all his friends out with him.

That would make perfect sense to the psychiatrist.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join