It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulse Nightclub Shooter Spurned by Boyfriends, ‘Did it for Revenge’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
A cover to what end?

To cover up the fact that he was gay, had sex with men, had an emotional attachment to men and all under the religion of Islam... He didn't want to bring shame upon his family, maybe especially his son!

And ISIS would not target a gay club specifically you say ?

I didn't say that at all...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I have no idea what Mr. Mateen felt, thought, believed or was attracted to.

So it is Mr. Mateen now i see.
Do you want to kiss his bloody boots that he wore that night as well while you are at it?

Sounds like your fantasy, not mine.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

A cover to what end?

To cover up the fact that he was gay, had sex with men, had an emotional attachment to men and all under the religion of Islam... He didn't want to bring shame upon his family, maybe especially his son!

And ISIS would not target a gay club specifically you say ?

I didn't say that at all...

to what end? He did not need to give anyone any reason at any time for anything. It is not like he would expect to shoot up a nightclub, kill 50 people and walk out alive now is it?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Do you want to kiss his bloody boots that he wore that night as well while you are at it?

You are the one showing the sick amount of respect for a mass murderer not me and it is right there for all to see so i am pretty sure im not imagining it.

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

so everyone has conveniently forgotten that he scoped out Disney as a possible target location ? That he was seen in Pulse could very well be that he was scouting out the location? How about all the witness accounts of him cheering when 9/11 happened and his previous investigation from the FBI ? former co-workers thought he was violent and extreme enough...years ago, to report him to the FBI. I think this new narrative is a crock full of s*&^ to push people away from the ISIS terrorist story and push the whole "religion of peace" BS.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

You are the one showing the sick amount of respect for a mass murderer not me and it is right there for all to see so i am pretty sure im not imagining it.

Respect?

The fact that is what you see in what I said demonstrates your issue, not mine.

Seeing that your contribution to this discussion is nothing more than trivial sniping commentary, one wonders what your motivation is, honestly. Do you have to see Mr. Mateen as a big scary terrorist to complete your own images?

Me thinks you protest a bit too much.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SM2
a reply to: everyone

so everyone has conveniently forgotten that he scoped out Disney as a possible target location ? That he was seen in Pulse could very well be that he was scouting out the location? How about all the witness accounts of him cheering when 9/11 happened and his previous investigation from the FBI ? former co-workers thought he was violent and extreme enough...years ago, to report him to the FBI. I think this new narrative is a crock full of s*&^ to push people away from the ISIS terrorist story and push the whole "religion of peace" BS.

You might be surprised to discover just how many gay people work at Disney. Did his profiles on gay dating/hookup apps also suggest that he was "scouting" the location? That's some pretty "deep" cover, don't you think?

The "eyewitness accounts" that he was cheering the morning of 9/11 ... before we knew that it was an al-Qaeda attack? That's convenient isn't it?

You think the narrative is #? But you think it makes sense that he was aligned with ISIS, al-Qaeda AND Hamas? Groups that are diametrically opposed to each other?

Sounds like you have the narrative YOU want to accept, and none other will do. /shrug
edit on 22-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
What about the previous FBI investigations

You want us to believe the reason he was investigated had nothing to do with his motives for the shootings

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

his profiles on gay hookup apps don't matter. His wife said he was scouting disney. forgot all about that eh? Stop trying to make this about him being a jealous gay man. So what if he was a closet gay man. He was also a terrorist. Show me where he claimed he was aligned with Al-Qaeda and Hammas. The transcripts only say ISIS . The onyl place i have seen the other links is here mostly by people wanting to paint this guy as a heart broken confused gay man not that the Islamic terrorist that he truly was.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
What about the previous FBI investigations

You want us to believe the reason he was investigated had nothing to do with his motives for the shootings

Nope, theoretically I think it has a lot to do with his motivation. I think he admired terrorist groups because he saw them as strong men. I think when he was investigated by the FBI in the past, it was discovered that he had no real connections to any of these disparate groups other than basically being a "fanboy."

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SM2

his profiles on gay hookup apps don't matter. His wife said he was scouting disney. forgot all about that eh? Stop trying to make this about him being a jealous gay man. So what if he was a closet gay man. He was also a terrorist. Show me where he claimed he was aligned with Al-Qaeda and Hammas. The transcripts only say ISIS . The onyl place i have seen the other links is here mostly by people wanting to paint this guy as a heart broken confused gay man not that the Islamic terrorist that he truly was.

So you determine what evidence you want to ignore? Nope, I didn't "forget" anything. What special knowledge do you have of his motivations?

"Stop trying to make this about ... " Why? Why should I or anyone do that? Who are you to tell me what I can talk about? Get over yourself.

LOL, that's just silly.

You want him to be a sleeper ISIS agent? Fine. Believe that. What difference does it make what you think, or what I think?

49 people are still dead, and 49 are still wounded. That is the only really sad disgusting reality here.
edit on 22-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You might be surprised to discover just how many gay people work at Disney.

Don't forget Gay Days at DIsney

Or the narrative that Most DIsney Movies are "Pro-Gay"

Or that Disney participates in "OUTfest" Spec ifically Marketed to LGBT

Transgender and gay people are encouraged to bring their families to Disney!

Walt Disney Co. is a participating partner behind Family Outfest, a week-long event for gay, lesbian and transgender families set for this summer.

Family Outfest is set to take place in Orlando, home to popular family attractions including the iconic Disney World, Epcot, Sea World and Universal Studios, during the first week of July.
Source

Some people who are gay, and can't reconcile it with their upbringing, feel a hatred toward the gay community. And toward themselves.
edit on 6/22/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Huh? Muslims leaders? I guess the Muslim hate train is in full effect.

I suppose you never bothered to look yourself. Oh the ignorance.

Here’s Your List Of Muslim Leaders Around The World That Condemned The Massacre In Orlando

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

i agree that it is sad or disgusting. however, it is important to know why he did it. You cant work to fix these senseless acts until you understand what the reasoning was behind them. I am not ignoring any evidence. I considered the evidence. The evidence of eyewitnesses from his past, the eyewitness that said he scoped out Disney as a backup location, the transcripts of the 911 call, his past investigations from the FBI, statements about him being prone to violence, his family, him assaulting his ex wife, people he went to school with. All of that points to a radicalized islamist. He had gay hook up apps on his phone...ok maybe that was to find concentrations of gay folks to maximize his carnage? seems like you are the one ignoring evidence. I don't want him to be anything, it just is what it is . If we want to end these events, we have to know who is committing them and address that.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mateen's body was buried in Florida "within the past 48 hours". Traditional Islamic traditions and customs were followed.

This came from the Palm Beach Post. Ref: www.palmbeachpost.com...

I'm speechless that the USA would treat a murdering terrorist's body (dead or alive) with this much respect. He probably got a nicer casket than some of the poor victims. Damn.

That's just... wow.

I guess we won't find out if he had HIV or not unless he told someone and that person talks. And I doubt that.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Thank you for the video and links -- I found a couple more too.

I wonder why all the trouble to remove his credits? Apparently his IMDB page had five films... then two... now none. Someone got busy quick! G4S maybe?

Omar Mateen’s IMDB Page Scrubbed, “The Big Fix” Removed — Is It Because He’s a Terrible Actor?

Omar Mateen’s IMDB Page is Forcibly Scrubbed of His Acting Credits… Until You Go to Edit It

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks -- I'll try again when I get a chance!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Mateen's body was buried in Florida "within the past 48 hours". Traditional Islamic traditions and customs were followed.
I'm speechless that the USA would treat a murdering terrorist's body (dead or alive) with this much respect. He probably got a nicer casket than some of the poor victims. Damn.

What does the USA and respect have to do with how his family disposed of his body?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Odd to have such baggage, then to do the deed at a place your baggage will become known, rather than an anonymouse-random type thing. This indicates some people were specific targets.

Yes. Probably the reason he chose Latino night as well. Since the ex in the OP article said he preferred Latino men, and Latino Night was a regular thing, I wonder if Mateen tended to go to the club that night in the past? There could have been several specific targets...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Gay. He did it because he was gay. You are all buying that narrative? They have been pushing this since the beginning since it was a gay bar. Now they also put in that they were Hispanic so it can be a racially motivated hate crime mass shooting instead of simply saying Islamic Terrorism.

He cased out Disney. Disney is not gay. Just because they have a Pride Day it means it is a gay target? The area he was scoping is the least guarded since it is not 'within' a park. Would have been hard to pull that off.

Omar could identify as whatever he wants but bottom line....49 people are dead and 20 are still in the hospital.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join