It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: babyfacebill
What would it take for the President to actually call a spaid a spaid, and use the term radical Islamic terrorism? What a fool.

I was out and about as this thread was deep into the thought that we must reserve judgement on if this was terrorism or not. Its the same people that support Obama and his idiocy.

Listening to NPR they were doing their best to tell us all not to jump to conclusions on what this is or is not. At the same time they are playing clips from new conferences where every law enforcement agency was saying this was an act of terrorism. Its like they are ignoring the obvious..

These people are out of touch with reality. They are doing their best to down play this and try to blame real Americans, even Christians as a post just above eluded to. This is how rabid they are. They are trying to deflect and blame anyone but the very people that perpetrated this.

They are in bed with the enemy and 50 people were just sacrificed by the very people the left try to protect. They are in full illogical safe zone mode.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moonshinne
We need to exterminate this group of terrorist and anyone like them. I'm sick of not hearing Obama say those two words "radical Islam" He refuses to give in to it and this is why he is weak. The more we sit around and do as little as we currently do to counter these people the more innocent lives we will lose in America.

THis didn't all start because they hate US for our freedoms. It all started because the CIA radicalized Islam, and then those radicalized eventually set their sights on the US military bases across the Middle East (along with the rest of the planet) keeping those oppressive monarchies/dictatorships in power.

edit on 12-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You can't do that! Stop saying this, it's over and it's too late for it! Guns are a part of America and you can't just remove them now! If you disarm law abiding citizens you are signing a death warrant for them! There are way to many in the U.S. and bad guys will always get them.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

www.armenian-genocide.org...

The Ottoman Empire was the state responsible for the Armenian Genocide. The Ottoman Empire was in existence from 1300 to 1923. It was ruled by Muslim Turks headed by the sultanate of the Osmanli/Ottoman dynasty. The Ottoman state, variously called Turkey or the Turkish Empire, was governed according to Islamic law which relegated non-Muslims to second class status by denying them basic civil rights and requiring them to pay extra taxes. This discriminatory system was institutionalized through the so-called millet system which permitted the Armenians communal autonomy as a religious minority, much as the Greeks and Jews, while depriving them from all forms of political participation.

Hmm. Seems to be a reoccurring theme.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It's cool to speculate what would happen IF, but we have the now, the real, the evidence.

And the evidence....scratch that....the PROOF...shows us that Islam killed more gays in ONE HOUR...than the last 50 years combined from any Christian Extremists.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Tell that to the "Christians" in Uganda.

I'd post some videos, but they're not the easiest to watch.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
From the OP - to stay on topic, "What is with all the shootings guys ?"

The shootings are the result of an Islamic terror attack on gays in Orlando Florida. The objective according to them is to punish them for being gay. The shootings are their way of making an attack on anyone who does not follow their ways or believe as they believe, and that includes many more people than these gay people such as Jews and Christians, or any other religious or political structure not defined by their belief system.

To add to this, the shootings are also the result of the failure of the government to call it what it is and then act to prevent it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Just heard about this story this afternoon, and wow.......

Shooter was investigated more than once, stated ties to ISIS, had a face-to-face with a known terrorist, and yet didn't lose his cc license?? Or his security license??? The gun laws should have prevented this, but for some reason, he was allowed to still purchase. He was allowed to stay free to kill fifty people. Somebody dropped the ball here!! Same thing with one of the Boston guys; investigated, should have been detained, and yet free to attack.

People were being taken to the hospital in private vehicles, even the backs of pickup trucks, and the system was overwhelmed. Not all victims have been identified yet, and phones, it's reported, of the victims are ringing and ringing. I can imagine the panic - a relative told me about this, and said "Tampa", getting the place wrong at first. I have family there! Serious worry till I could reach them, and heard it was Orlando. Some of those families won't reach their loves ones.

Also caught this, and posted - BREAKING: Suspect With “Arsenal” Arrested Ahead of West Hollywood Gay Pride Parade - and even though they claim they know of no connection, I suspect there is one.

Be safe, people.
edit on 12-6-2016 by LadyGreenEyes because: typo

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You know a lot of precious innocent young people died today, remember them?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes we certainly can call ourselves a free society. Free to deny access into our boarders ANYONE who wants to DENY us our freedoms... regardless of who they are.

It's pure lunacy to open arm welcome any and everybody on the primise of being a free country. Just as it is to allow ANY *religion* to gain foothold that openly calls for our deaths because we want no part of it and yet proclaim "freedom" of religion!

Denying access to people whose beliefs supercede the code of ethics and morality that favors life instead of death that our Constitution provides is an intelligent and cautionary move these days. It hardly denies us the "right" to call ourselves a free society, nor does it scream "racist" or phobic.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I agree.

From time to time there are things that happen in which we need to set aside the agenda, the arguments and recognize that we are all in this together. There will be a time to debate amongst ourselves, but first we must recognize the value of those we just lost.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
A radical islamic terrorist takes 50+ more American lives and injures many more. ISIS strike again and this time the biggest mass shooting in US history.

It matters not that he was a US citizen - ISIS have infiltrated western families and have already warned this was going to happen.
This is going to continue until the US and other western govts. takes the threat seriously and apologists stop defending radical islam.

Paris, San Bernadino, Brussels, Orlando all within a few months. The time for talk is over.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I'm streaming an Orlando news station online and they are starting to release some names and ages of those that were killed and they were all so young. This is heartbreaking.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: queenofswords

How about Obama's call to ban people on the FBI Terrorist Watchlist from purchasing guns? To me, that seems like a no-brainer decision but the moment anyone even begins to suggest adding this small restriction to close a major loophole in gun control laws people go apesh*t crazy.

Except in order to do that you have to erase the 4th amendment completely.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It matters not that he was a US citizen - ISIS have infiltrated western families and have already warned this was going to happen.

I'm going to say it again. He may have been a so-called legal citizen, but he was not American. He was born to immigrant Afghan parents. If they weren't citizens when he was born, imo, he should never have been considered a U.S. citizen. Trump has this one right. Stop this idiotic anchor baby application that makes them citizens just for being born on our soil.

I wonder if his parents ever became citizens officially. That would be interesting to know.

edit on 12-6-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join