It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I'm sure that if a Christian theocracy was established, the stoning and violence against LGBT people would be more widely accepted.

Show me one Bible verse from the New Testament that talks about stoning people or killing gays?

I think you're making the mistake of thinking that Judaism is Christianity when Christianity is based on the Gospel and not the Old Testament.

In fact if you actually read the bible and pay attention Jesus exclaims that he is here to put an end to the laws.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'd say that's likely wise considering they did catch one on his way to the LA Pride event.

link   
a reply to: AVtech34 I'm trying to figure out what happened too. I went to sleep and woke up to this thread being really confusing as to who did what exactly.

All I can say is may the family members of the victims find peace and comfort, may the wounded find peace, and healing and may the victims that have passed on, rest in peace.

If I have gathered from this thread correctly, the main shooter was brought down. I believe he was overcome with senseless hate in his heart and now he is dead.
Earlier I read about two other shooters in this thread, one other at the club and one at the hospital. If anyone feels like replying to this post about exactly what happened to the other shooters, I would appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Here is a link to some people being helped out of the club

People with injuries being helped out..
edit on 12-6-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: Nyiah

a reply to: Nyiah

Now do a more detailed map showing us the race, ethnicity, and gang affiliations... of those blue markers on that map you provided.

Dare ya

Excellent idea, and I'm not kidding. Why not be thorough and find out which specific group in the country is the biggest threat to everyone? It is Catholic Hispanic gangbangers? Baptist African Americans? Atheist White Supremacists? Asian mental cases? Who? Let's dig deeper and find out which group is statistically the most responsible when it comes to mass shootings.
Betcha Muslims still rank low.

Being that "Muslims" are lower than 5% of our entire population????

ZOMG I'M SHOCKED!!

Ok, so my take-away here is that it would be a low number trailing other groups because it's a low population anyway. I mean, you literally just implied this. Sound reasoning, but I want to point that out clearly.

But...any concern over prevalence of the rest of the shooters' backgrounds are brushed aside because majority = fine? Is that what you're getting at?

link   
a reply to: peppycat

It wouldn't surprise if at least one of the ones you are hearing about was a beat cop who exchanged fire with the shooter. Someone caught him as he was entering and they exchanged fire before he got inside. I would assume it went poorly for that officer, and it may very well be him at the hospital.

link   
a reply to: onequestion

Come on man, but the Christians killed people in the name of Jesus 800 years ago, what about that?! /s

Should you fear islam? Absolutely. They can't even coexist with each other, let alone with other religions...Imagine if Catholics and Orthodox were in a state of war...not possible.
edit on 741k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Hell if there was a Christian radical group dominating 2 countries in a mostly Radicalized part of the world where Sharia law is favored I would say Radical Christianity is bad news.

But how could there be a radical Christian group that doesn't adhere to the teachings of Jesus which are strictly teachings of love and forgiveness?

Please enlighten me.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I don't fear islam.

Don't think anyone should.

IT's just a marriage made in hell of religious and political beliefs.

And as everyone knows every political system has their useful idiots.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The generations long debacle of religious oriented violence in Ireland comes to mind.
edit on 12-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes I read briefly on that news but how reliable is and when has been the outcome.

link   

Motivation.

If I get mad this afternoon and kill my husband out of a fit of rage, did that have anything to do with my religion or was it more like that our marriage was on the rocks and I did it in a fit of passion?

If we simply break down the demographic numbers the way you want to, you ignore a lot of things in your rush to simply prove that more Christians did mass shootings. Um, OK, did they do it because God said to or because of other factors unrelated to their religious affiliations? In the case you yourself cited of a Baptist African-American gang banger, is he going to run up to a rival gang party and shoot a lot of them because he's Baptist or because they're his rival gang and there is a turf war on? If the latter, then his professed religion has jack-all to do with why he shot those people.
edit on 12-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

Now do a more detailed map showing us the race, ethnicity, and gang affiliations... of those blue markers on that map you provided.

Dare ya

Excellent idea, and I'm not kidding. Why not be thorough and find out which specific group in the country is the biggest threat to everyone? It is Catholic Hispanic gangbangers? Baptist African Americans? Atheist White Supremacists? Asian mental cases? Who? Let's dig deeper and find out which group is statistically the most responsible when it comes to mass shootings.
Betcha Muslims still rank low.

Being that "Muslims" are lower than 5% of our entire population????

ZOMG I'M SHOCKED!!

Ok, so my take-away here is that it would be a low number trailing other groups because it's a low population anyway. I mean, you literally just implied this. Sound reasoning, but I want to point that out clearly.

But...any concern over prevalence of the rest of the shooters' backgrounds are brushed aside because majority = fine? Is that what you're getting at?

What I am getting at, is STICK TO THE EVENT HAPPENING CURRENTLY.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The protestants vs catholics in Ireland?

link   
Islam is stated to be a religion of peace. Yet here is the world...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Yeah, that one. Of course that IRA ordeal too has liberation from a foreign power way deep in it core (as does Islam vs. US/UK or rather the US/UK vs. Islam).

DYING TO WIN: The Strategic Logic of Suicide Terrorism

From The University of Chicago website:
Dr. Robert Pape is professor of Political Science and director of the Program for International Politics at The University of Chicago. Dr. Pape specializes in international security affairs. His publications include the books Dying to Win: The Strategic Logic of Suicide Terrorism (Random House, 2005) and Bombing to Win: Air Power and Coercion in War (Cornell, 1996); Cutting the Fuse: The Explosion of Global Suicide Terrorism and How to Stop it (University of Chicago Press, September, 2010) ). and articles "Why Economic Sanctions Do Not Work" (International Security, 1997), "The Determinants of International Moral Action" (International Organization, 1999), "The Strategic Logic of Suicide Terrorism" (American Political Science Review, August 2003), and "The True Worth of Air Power" (Foreign Affairs, March/April 2004).

He is director of the Chicago Project on Security and Terrorism, cpost.uchicago.edu....

His current work focuses on the origins of suicide terrorism and the logic of soft balancing in a unipolar world. His commentary on international security policy has appeared in the New York Times, Washington Post, New Republic, Boston Globe, Los Angeles Times, and the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, as well as on ABC, the BBC and NPR.

edit on 12-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

And the secularists have a law that basically says 'Thou Shall not kill'.

So we need more of them!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

en.wikipedia.org...

Just look at that page. It's ominous isn't it?

(post by Snarl removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Just look at the entries for 2015 and 2016 alone for Islamic Terror attacks.

My God.

new topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join