It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Seems daddy is a bit of screwball.

He pretends to be the president of Afghanistan on his tv show. Announces his candidacy for president at a time well outside the election cycle. Rambles on one topic after another. And expresses his support for the Afghan Taliban.

www.washingtonpost.com... -afghan-presidency/?hpid=hp_hp-banner-main_wv-father-341pm:homepage/story

If anybody cares to discuss Orlando, that is.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Crusades

Pope Urban II preached that anyone who participated would be forgiven by God of all their sins.

The sanctioned by God clause. I don't think it is unique to that religion. It is finding a way to control people and gain support.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko Thanks, so I'm guessing everything is still not clear as to what happened.
I thought it odd that the shooter got into the club with all of his fire arms...a rifle? He must of stormed the club or something, because don't club bouncers do somewhat of a check on patrons before entering... how did the shooter even get in with a rifle?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Oh good I thought this had become a crusades thread. Somebody is still reading for info!

Yea I found him to be quite an oddball. Perhaps these are just snippets that WaPo is running with, but if theyre normal for him then it definitely raises an eyebrow.

link   

Yeah this might just be the all time powder keg in to-be-derailed-discussions doozey, it being a hate crime mass shooting killing spree riddled with both Radical Islam AND the NEW 'most important issue in the history of the known universe' Transgender Debate debacle.

I'm surprised this thread isn't already a landmine field blown all to pieces with mod deletions....

edit on 12-6-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Finally CNNs is covering the story of the California man found with arsenal in his car today close to Hollywood gay parade.

It seems that he may have some mental issues as he was found knocking doors and loitering in a neighborhood.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
AND the NEW 'most important issue in the history of the known universe' Transgender Debate debacle.

Debacle: : a great disaster or complete failure

You wish.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Obviously the information is limited due to the time frame, but I still have some doubt as to whether we really get much truth out of those with access to the evidence.

Seem the government intelligence knows about the players before hand but it gets dropped. I can see why many think there is a plot to allow these events to gain leverage in emotions of the populace.

Maybe trillions of dollars and 1000s of workers really can't stop much. Although that is not what seems to happen, or is said to happen, in the "war" effort in foreign lands. Guess it's the playing field.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Not exactly what I was getting at.
The terror resulting from wiping out 2 cities in a split second may just wake up those who would offer succour to these nutters and thus deny them a place to rest.

Because it would have been much better to invade a country and perform veritable genocide on people instead of intimidate them into surrendering after destroying two of their cities after giving them at least 3 days warning to vacate those mentioned cities.

Seems totally comparable to a lone wolf shooting up drunk people in an enclosed building after midnight.

Back to the actual thread topic...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This guy was NOT a radical Muslim he was a Muslim following the teachings of Islam, ISIS is pure Islam, radicals are the peace loving people who don`t follow the Quran Hadith and Sunnah, the media and our governments answer to the Muslim Brotherhood, even your President hasn`t got the guts to say Islamic terrorist.

For those who put Christianity in the same basket as Islam, Christianity is the complete opposite where lone nut jobs have gone completely against Christs teachings, the same cannot be said for Islam.

America (along with many other western countries) is and has been Islamised and duped and will get worse much worse, with the biggest lie being its a religion of peace and its only the radicals that need weeding out.The only way there will be peace is when everyone submits to Islam and says there is no god but Allah and Mohammad is his prophet (messenger). They will use and do use every means possible to make that happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Way to deflect and bring Christians into this massacre. They had nothing to do with this and the laws of the land didn't stop your friend the dear Muslim that did the deed so your argument is flawed.

Your real agenda is to protect the Muslims that did this by blaming Christians? Keep it up.. Keep siding with the Muslims and see what your friends do next.

Btw.. How many LGBT people were killed by Christians last night?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Not exactly what I was getting at.
The terror resulting from wiping out 2 cities in a split second may just wake up those who would offer succour to these nutters and thus deny them a place to rest.

Because it would have been much better to invade a country and perform veritable genocide on people instead of intimidate them into surrendering after destroying two of their cities after giving them at least 3 days warning to vacate those mentioned cities.

Seems totally comparable to a lone wolf shooting up drunk people in an enclosed building after midnight.

Back to the actual thread topic...

My subsequent posts may add some context and expansion, but yes, probably a sound idea to get back on track.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What would it take for the President to actually call a spaid a spaid, and use the term radical Islamic terrorism? What a fool.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

Please discuss the topic and not each other.
Personal attacks and bickering have no place in the discussion.
This is also not about Christians versus Muslims.....or left versus right.

Posts will continue to be removed....and temporary Posting Bans issued.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sun Jun 12 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

There are two types of Islam and yes one of them is peaceful. I am in no way defending any actions of this man or those like him but there are good Muslims out there who do abide by this peaceful view of Muslim ideology.

R.I.P to those who are lost and my heart goes out to their loved ones who are grieving.

As a gun owner myself I wish the laws were stricter but we all know no matter what you do the bad guys are always going to get what they want.

It's time for our government to also realize that the war is on our home land. We need to go on a full out war to get rid of these people. We need to exterminate this group of terrorist and anyone like them. I'm sick of not hearing Obama say those two words "radical Islam" He refuses to give in to it and this is why he is weak. The more we sit around and do as little as we currently do to counter these people the more innocent lives we will lose in America.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
OK n/m
edit on 12-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
ugh..............

edit on 6/12/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

link   
n/m

edit on 12-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join