It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Nyiah

Are all those blue caused by Christians or by Americans?

What? Christians are not Americans???!!!! When did this distinction happen?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So far this what is going on, we have a terrorist born American that massacre in the name of his religion intolerance for gays.

The president had for political reasons to call it a terrorist attack, in view that the terrorist called 911 to claim his alliances to ISIS.

Now, the terrorist used work for a security agency that do works on high profile buildings around the nation for 9 years, I wonder if the terrorist provided through the years information about these buildings to terrorist organizations.

The FBI took an interest on him on 2014 when he make terrorist comments on his job for the security firm, he was released from his job.

He also had links to a terrorist individual.

I'm sure that we may or may not get to know the entire picture if sensitive information from the agency was leaked by him.

At the end this all will play out as an isolated incident involving hate.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Nah.

The thing is this, the shooting has happened. The guy who did it is dead. He was a backwards, intolerant idiot and he's paid the ultimate price (or justice) for his actions.

Was he simply homophobic and went postal after seeing two guys kissing?? His father thinks so.

Was he radicalized? We don't know.

Was he tied to ISIS? We don't know.

Of course, ISIS are going to claim he was tied to them - even if he wasn't - because from a terrorist point of view the opportunity to spread the fear is too good an opportunity to miss.

So, everyone jumps on the fear train, and the hate and hypocrisy starts to fly.

And , when you've read as much ATS and other social commentary as I have (and I'm sure you have), when something like this happens some of us feel the need to point out the hate and hypocrisy.

Hell, I've not even touched on gun ownership yet, or the possible failings of the FBI.

Its all relevant. People need to look past the knee jerk reactions.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Within 10 posts christian white guy was blamed, within another 20 guns were blamed and as I scroll to the end it's apparently turned it on a christian bashing party. I'm an atheist, not one of those sjw sissy atheists, but a true non believer, and I can't believe the audacity of some of these ATS members, despite proof it was a Muslim scumbag twice interviewed by FBI prior that did this, you try and turn it to Christians and white people.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
How is this thread becoming a examination of Christianity?

I'm not even a Christian and it's weird.

Because some people don't want to talk about the Orlando shooting.

They are throwing everything including the kitchen sink NOT to talk about it.

besides the first 10 pages nobody (except a few posts here and there) talks actually about the shooting

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Too bad there is not a HUGE mark over Chicago. If you are so concerned gather up the posse and head on up. The murder, not the crime rate, but murder rate is up 84%.

As far as the map, You see, 70& are Christian...Muslims make up less than 1%...the rest are Eastern Religions,etc...so, this whole Christians are killing people business. Well, there is a 75% chance it will be a Christian and a 1% chance it will be Muslim. This is based on demographics. There is about a 10% chance they will be atheist or agnostic...

Your data does not work you see. This is an act of holy war. Just say it. That is what it is. Islam...serving up conformity since 600 AD....
edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-12T16:29:20-05:000420 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Was he simply homophobic and went postal after seeing two guys kissing?? His father thinks so.

99% of the time there is a "he was a good boy" comment. The result of the action states otherwise. It's often hard to admit your kid has gone wrong against society.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34
Within 10 posts christian white guy was blamed, within another 20 guns were blamed and as I scroll to the end it's apparently turned it on a christian bashing party. I'm an atheist, not one of those sjw sissy atheists, but a true non believer, and I can't believe the audacity of some of these ATS members, despite proof it was a Muslim scumbag twice interviewed by FBI prior that did this, you try and turn it to Christians and white people.

Yep, I'm damn near an Atheist and I see the same thing going on.

Smear, attack, distract, name Christians, name Whites...obfuscate...repeat.

(post by starviego removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Now do a more detailed map showing us the race, ethnicity, and gang affiliations... of those blue markers on that map you provided.

Dare ya

Excellent idea, and I'm not kidding. Why not be thorough and find out which specific group in the country is the biggest threat to everyone? It is Catholic Hispanic gangbangers? Baptist African Americans? Atheist White Supremacists? Asian mental cases? Who? Let's dig deeper and find out which group is statistically the most responsible when it comes to mass shootings.
Betcha Muslims still rank low.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

How is this thread becoming a examination of Christianity?

I'm not even a Christian and it's weird.

It was inevitable.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

"Christians'' and LGBT supporters have a mutual hatred that they often cant see beyond,they both better be aware there is a battle for young minds out there and those minds once converted kill equally Christians and gays they cant see beyond their own prejidices that they have a deadly mutual enemy in Radical islam.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Now do a more detailed map showing us the race, ethnicity, and gang affiliations... of those blue markers on that map you provided.

Dare ya

Excellent idea, and I'm not kidding. Why not be thorough and find out which specific group in the country is the biggest threat to everyone? It is Catholic Hispanic gangbangers? Baptist African Americans? Atheist White Supremacists? Asian mental cases? Who? Let's dig deeper and find out which group is statistically the most responsible when it comes to mass shootings.

How far back in history do we want to go.

This is just ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

We do know.

We do know the FBI looked in to the guy,but concerning political pressures from the administration. Because we can't 'offend' muslims. There is ample evidence of that going on during the last eight years.

So, everyone jumps on the fear train, and the hate and hypocrisy starts to fly.

I saw that way back when someone started throwing 'christians' around.

Hell, I've not even touched on gun ownership yet,

I wouldn't if I were you. Really wouldn't.

or the possible failings of the FBI

IF the FBI failed here it was because of the current administration putting politics over the FBI doing it's JOB.

link   

Dare ya

Being that "Muslims" are lower than 5% of our entire population????

ZOMG I'M SHOCKED!!

link   
a reply to: starviego

I'm all on hating the US government, but come on, staging an attack of this size?

Jeez, give it some time, the bodies are still not cold yet...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Dare ya

How far back in history do we want to go.

This is just ridiculous.

A century seems reasonable. It would give enough data to spot any trends up & down over the decades.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Sadly true. Even if it's not our fault, it is because ... reasons.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Gay pride celebrations on high alert.

NY has been put on high alert of terrorist attack.

Tourist attractions go on 'high alert' after shootings

eaders at Orlando's tourist attractions are on "high alert" after a mass shooting left 50 people dead at a gay nightclub early Sunday.

Dennis Speigel, president of consulting firm International Theme Park Services, said in an email "the carnage that occurred is going to elevate security at all parks, arenas, stadiums, theaters. I believe this massacre will be the 'tipping point' for all venues listed above. … 'Total security' is the way we must operate. Metal, dogs, officers, random checks, multiple checks as well at the entrances will happen."

Some of the region's largest tourist attractions took measures several months ago to beef up security.

Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld put up metal detectors at their gates after the deadly attacks in Paris and San Bernardino, Calif.

www.orlandosentinel.com...

Los Angeles and Philadelphia pay tribute to Orlando during Pride celebrations

As thousands of people in Los Angeles and Philadelphia took to the streets Sunday for Pride celebrations, many took time to pay tribute to the victims of the mass shooting in Orlando.

abc7news.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Too bad there is not a HUGE mark over Chicago. If you are so concerned gather up the posse and head on up. The murder, not the crime rate, but murder rate is up 84%.

As far as the map, You see, 70& are Christian...Muslims make up less than 1%...the rest are Eastern Religions,etc...so, this whole Christians are killing people business. Well, there is a 75% chance it will be a Christian and a 1% chance it will be Muslim. This is based on demographics. There is about a 10% chance they will be atheist or agnostic...

Your data does not work you see. This is an act of holy war. Just say it. That is what it is. Islam...serving up conformity since 600 AD....

What are you talking about? One of the second darkest blue and biggest circles is sitting right on top of Chicago. They don't even show the numbers for that dark blue and size. Looks like New York area gets the first place dot. These are obviously tallies on all criminal activities...which shows urban gang violence is quite apparent. Apparently, someone chose to create 3 red dots to support an agenda regarding Muslims.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join