It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

www.washingtonpost.com... 998b7a0_story.html

This is real. They are real. They are scarred for life.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84
TY!!! Yes!!! When will all the 911 tapes be released?? From victims, families, the shooter, the scanner info, when he called the news station???? There should be 100s of 911 calls. I would like to hear SOMETHING???? I asked this question on another thread........

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.
a reply to: svetlana84
TY!!! Yes!!! When will all the 911 tapes be released?? From victims, families, the shooter, the scanner info, when he called the news station????

As well as footage from the club, it's a popular club I'm sure their cctv caught what happened inside and out
They're not being released for a reason, same with police dash cam and body cam (if Florida police are required to wear it)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This might be old news to some but I just found this out. The newest information suggests that the shooter was actually gay, but in serious denial about it. The shooting may have been at least partially his efforts to demonstrate that he was so anti-gay that he could not have been gay himself. Me thinks he do'st protest too much...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
Well said!! Agree with you, and also Ida.....there seems to be a lack of bystanders/victims, something......I'm just glad I'm not the only one waiting on this info......did any of you hear the scanners that morning?? I'm on the east coast, so I was sleeping when this took place. I would love to hear from any of our ATS members that followed this on their scanners?? Sorry if I missed it in the beginning....ill take some time out, read back to see if anyone was posting what they heard!!

edit on 6/15/16 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It is an active investigation. They cannot release anything just like on 9/11 there were things that we not released until after the trials.

I am wondering where the GoPro footage is. It was used in SB and then just quietly went away.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: dreamingawake
... one witness saw "at least two assailants open fire...."

By morning it will be one lone gunman.
hey.....you said this on page 2, as this was happening!! You were CORRECT! I read back, I got to page 2, members here, were still trying to find info at 4 a.m......Hhmmm......
edit on 6/15/16 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
It is an active investigation. They cannot release anything just like on 9/11 there were things that we not released until after the trials.

I am wondering where the GoPro footage is. It was used in SB and then just quietly went away.
. Really?? See, that's what I don't want to happen here!! Don't let it go away! Not you literally, but, ykwim......

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So a question. Apparenty, based on current information, this man had homosexual tendencies. So did he do this in the name of Islam or because he was ashamed he was gay?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Nah I think I nailed it right the first time pal. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miko2345
So a question. Apparenty, based on current information, this man had homosexual tendencies. So did he do this in the name of Islam or because he was ashamed he was gay?

Well he said he was acting on behalf of ISIS and shouted Alluha Akhbar as he killed people. It's a bit of a give away.

His wife, one of those claiming he was gay has now been seen on film buying ammunition with him and is being questioned about possible involvement in planning. My guess is she is trying to stay out of jail and the Clinton News Media are doing everything they can to make this about a maniac not tied to radical islam, even though the guy has been question at least twice by the FBI for terrorist links. The motives for this radical islamic terrorist attack being called something else are obvious.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That'd be a safe bet, especially with an overbearing dad.

I'm still not fully on board with the one shooter idea though. I mean, he'd have to have had over a dozen clips on him, and more time than seems reported, for all of these shots. The math just doesn't work out.

There are at least two witness accounts of 3 people involved (2 shooters and 1 who was blocking the door). Should be interesting to see if the lone shooter continues to be the narrative.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There is also the weapon in the vehicle. Why would you bring a firearm you know you would not need? I do not believe that ANY of these attacks are one person and I still firmly believe that GoPro footage of these attacks are being kept and not released.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What if he wasn't gay, and he was just doing his research for this event? Maybe he was using the gay dating smartphone apps to find victims for his murder. Going to gay clubs multiple times to find the ideal location for his mass murder.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

very good point......gay dating apps....as part of his research along with scoping out the place, I can see that.....

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

There is also the weapon in the vehicle. Why would you bring a firearm you know you would not need? I do not believe that ANY of these attacks are one person and I still firmly believe that GoPro footage of these attacks are being kept and not released.

Lots of eye witness accounts now saying more than one shooter. They may be confused because of the police returning fire, but the sequence of events does not add up.. the cops were engaged in a gun battle outside the club it seems...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Nah I think I nailed it right the first time pal. ~$heopleNation

pal
noun
1. a very close, intimate friend; comrade; chum.

Not feeling the love from you over here but your judgement is pretty clear. And, I'm female. Because someone supports a more inclusive social policy, it should not make them your natural enemy.

But I guess one gets used to it around here. I wish you peace.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
FWIW:

twitter.com...

"You kill innocent women and children by doing us airstrikes..now taste the Islamic state vengeance[sic]"

"In the next few days you will see attacks from the Islamic State [ISIS] in the usa."

edit on 6/15/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Lots of eye witness accounts now saying more than one shooter. They may be confused because of the police returning fire, but the sequence of events does not add up.. the cops were engaged in a gun battle outside the club it seems...

JUST FOUND THIS 5 SHOOTERS !

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I am from that part of Florida where the guy lived and worked. I agree that it is highly unlikely that one young man with no formal military training could get 50 kill shots like that.

I too have heard that there were multiple shooters, and that is the only explanation that makes any sense.

Now it turns out, according to Global Research, that the kid's father is a CIA asset of some sort with connections in Afghanistan.

This event had crisis actors too, in my opinion, just like Boston and Sandy Hook.

They are brazen.

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join