It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on Jun 17th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BreakingNews

What does bollywood gossip have to do with this ?

That is what your link takes me to.
Thankfully, I can't watch this in my country ...

😐

Ed: I see this is your first post on ATS. Welcome to the site, better luck with your next post.
edit on 17-6-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
we have several fbi friends who swear that this so-called massacre was planned by the democrats, the leaders for all lesbians and gays, and multiple others for pushing the gun removal plan for the new world order. they are killing anybody to promote their agenda and the gays and lesbians seem to rely on Rachel Maddow of MSNBC, who have been working with the democrats secretly. many people all across the u.s. have been talking about how Rachel Maddow has been involved with alot of controversial movements in 2016. and at the same time philadelphia passes two strange bills, while a female Politician was assassinated at the orders of the Rothschilds in London.

www.usatoday.com...

6abc.com...

look up the new transgender bills in philly. hillary clinton, obama, and biden's nwo is taking off. prepare yourselves.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

One would imagine that an ammo purchase would have been made at the same time as the gun buy.

A person is allowed to purchase ammunition any time. My opinion would be very few people have ever purchased all the ammunition they have ever owned or used at the initial purchase. That's the realm of someone buying a pistol and box of ammunition and placing it in a closet thinking they will take it out the day some tries to break into their house.

It would be less telling to make multiple purchases of small amounts at different locations.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BreakingNews

Spammer. Thanks for playing...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I get my news from many sources, including, of course, our illustrious and corrupted mainstream media.

And speaking of news, some report that elements of the mainstream media actually published the story (20 dead and 40 wounded) even before it happened. Shades of the JFK story all those hears ago.

There are also reports, NOT in the mainstream media, that there were other players, some holding doors closed, others shooting.

Less than a week later and this story is unraveling badly.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Indeed. He was trying to buy large at a gun store,
was heard talking on a cell in a foreign language and promptly refused service.

FBI were called ... with no action taken.

The interview with the store owner was on the nightly news here in Oz.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I saw that interview with the gun shop owner here in the US on the mainstream media. That the FBI did nothing at all shows the agency is either damn incompetent, or complicit in the events.

The account I saw did not mention anything about cell phone calls in a foreign language.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Hmmm ... we don't want the Islamic inference in a hate crime ?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

To me the notion of "hate crime" is specious. Otherwise, I'm not sure of your point.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Call it a terrorist attack ...

KiSS principle.

( selective reporting was what I was alluding to )

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

So where are your sources then? For either claim? And Facebook doesn't count, seeing as your second claim all roads lead to Facebook posts.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The account I saw did not mention anything about cell phone calls in a foreign language.

Actually heard the same thing (was on a radio show this morning (Mike Calta, in Tampa Bay market), so would have to reference for a print source).

Same show, mentioned text messages on his phone, and social media saying that other attacks were coming as well (so more credence to the organized attack as part of a larger whole idea...especially with the stopped LA attack).

I find it hard to believe the wife went along with spending 1000's of dollars, so I think when he was on the phone authorizing the ammo so to speak, he was speaking to his handlers.

EDIT: Found a link about the gun store owner's comments:
www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 17-6-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
CNN came back, reported it for another 20 seconds, and went into a report about FIFA soccer.

Like seriously, WTF?

We had it live on Sky News TV as it was happening here in Scotland. We got live feed of the shooting. Strange how the US media make some American's not believe things as they never heard it on US news...

So sad.
This will open the door for Trump.
Makes one think.... Sad, crazy world we live in

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
I'm just trying to state what I'm hearing. The fog of reporting with this is worst than I've seen with most events like this.

Really strange mate, we had live coverage of shooting between police and sadly from inside the bar/club.
But Sky News own Fox news and are the biggest and fairest news outlet that comes close to democratic...Better than the BBC for sure. They don't even hide the lies and crap...

I am reading all this from start to finish from OP till page 6 now, crazy how it went from what? to OMG!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Want to hear something the left is saying about this shooter? He was sparing Black people in some instances when he had the ability to seperate out victims. One of the survivors said he asked if anyone was black and said i dont have a problem with your people because the white man also has mistreated your kind.

Now i cant tell if thats accurate but its what i heard on rush limbaugh as i was scanning the dial.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Want to hear something the left is saying about this shooter? He was sparing Black people in some instances when he had the ability to seperate out victims. One of the survivors said he asked if anyone was black and said i dont have a problem with your people because the white man also has mistreated your kind.

Now i cant tell if thats accurate but its what i heard on rush limbaugh as i was scanning the dial.

I think I'm gonna just believe his first wife.

He's insane.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He's insane.

Of course that is what you will believe. No surprise

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He's insane.

LOL - - I suppose you think he's sane - - and planned all this out - - with an ISIS handler.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He's insane.

LOL - - I suppose you think he's sane - - and planned all this out - - with an ISIS handler.

I think he was a radical islamic terrorist working on behalf of ISIS - directed or not.
Obviously he planned it out.
edit on 17/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join