It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

the shooter got in a violent unprovoked altercation with a schoolmate when he was 14 www.tmz.com...

he kept hitting the student in the head until a teacher stopped him.,..he was charged with criminal battery and criminal disrupting of a class...he got probation 30 hours community service, had to write a letter of apology to the victim and he toured a local jail and boot camp a 'scared straight" sentebce

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Omar Mateen Security Guard Interview

Apologies if this has been posted already

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SmokeMeowt

www.nydailynews.com...

he was disciplined 31 times in school between 1992-1999 for disrespectful and violent behavior...this guy was a real piece of work

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
I'm still having a problem with a one shooter narrative.

He'd have to have had over a dozen clips of ammo if acting alone.

Nobody charged him during all of the ammo changes he would have had to do? (another shooter would make it more problematic and risky though)

It was a semi-automatic rifle, not a machine gun, so he had to pull the trigger for each shot. Yet some victims had nearly 12 shots in them?

The math is just wrong.

I too have trouble with the single shooter scenario. The math is wrong and his lack of training and recent purchase of the weapon just doesn't add up.

So far it appears this event advances at least 2 agendas--gun control laws of some sort, and anti-muslim hysteria.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

I wish you the same, we just disagree. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

the shooter got in a violent unprovoked altercation with a schoolmate when he was 14 www.tmz.com...

he kept hitting the student in the head until a teacher stopped him.,..he was charged with criminal battery and criminal disrupting of a class...he got probation 30 hours community service, had to write a letter of apology to the victim and he toured a local jail and boot camp a 'scared straight" sentebce

I was watch on ng CNN and they say he had been going to that,club for 3 yrs. And tr hey interviewed some people that had no doubt he was gay even his ex wife said he could have been it explains alot. So I'm beginin to wonder if this was an attack against gays or was it the easiest place he knew if for mass casualties. Because im not going to believe it took him 3 yrs to scope out the target and not to mention all the gay parties and picking up guys in the club as research??

So his motivation doesn't seem to be to kill gays but instead kill Amaricans maybe he thought that was the only way to redeem himself in the eyes of allah??

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
All signs are pointing to this shooter being seriously bipolar (manic), which would make it very easy for someone (FBI) to influence him to shoot up a place.

I bet medical records would reflect this.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
not so related information, but something I thought some would like to know...

a bomb was found on the Radford University grounds yesterday...

wjhl.com...

luckily it was found before it exploded.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Now the shooters first wife tells that the FBI
told her not to talk about the shooter being gay.

Alternet.org

Speaking of the alleged gay shooter:

Strange that a wife who married him would say he is gay in the first place.
Anyways, several people say that he was gay, but so far i have not heard of any real (sexual) contacts!?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: Gazrok
I'm still having a problem with a one shooter narrative.

He'd have to have had over a dozen clips of ammo if acting alone.

Nobody charged him during all of the ammo changes he would have had to do? (another shooter would make it more problematic and risky though)

It was a semi-automatic rifle, not a machine gun, so he had to pull the trigger for each shot. Yet some victims had nearly 12 shots in them?

The math is just wrong.

I too have trouble with the single shooter scenario. The math is wrong and his lack of training and recent purchase of the weapon just doesn't add up.

So far it appears this event advances at least 2 agendas--gun control laws of some sort, and anti-muslim hysteria.

he was trained, and he had scouted out the location for maximum effect...where do you get your news?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
As far as the single shooter story is concerned,
there should be ammo purchases by the shooter matching the numbers suggested.

Does anyone know the facts there ?
One would imagine that an ammo purchase would have been made at the same time as the gun buy.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

A couple hundred rounds of ammo isn't likely to raise any eyebrows. Most anybody who's remotely serious about shooting can go through that in a single session.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Now this is an informative interview, no talk just presenting.

Title: For the conspiracy theorist that says it cant be done!
Liveleak

In short; the guy in the video walks in, in Jeans and a Polo-shirt. Nothing suspicious.
Then he pulls out an AR15 from his pants, loads, unloads, loads another mag and so on.
260 bullets (or rather mags for 260 bullets).

Take this, plus a dark, crowded club and 3 hours. I think that puts an end to the "not possible" discussion.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I read somewhere that some victims had up to 10 gunshot wounds, along with reports of him firing at the ceiling.

This, along with the shoot out with swat,
would suggest a huge amount of ammo be required to cause 102 casualties ...

Not comfortable with single shooter story.

Early in the thread there was a report of tracking a second shooter to the hospital.
That would negate the security shooters part.
( have we heard from him ? )

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

A dozen people were hiding in one bathroom stall, which the shooter then fired into through the partition.

The investigation states 202 rounds fired, by the shooter and law enforcement combined.

5.56 rounds don't stop when they hit skin, especially when fired from about 6 feet away.

Not understand ballistics and shooting in a crowded area doesn't make a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
14 cops shot at the suspect in the initial police response. And more fired a fusillade at 5am after the walls of the club had been breached. One wonders where all those rounds went....

www.miamiherald.com...=cpy
2:15 a.m.
A second wave of cops — there are now 11 from the police department, three from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office — arrives, and the heavier fire they unleash forces Mateen farther inside the club.

----------------------------

Other revealing quotes:

“It sounded like a horror movie, it didn’t sound real,” said (Michael)Belvedere, the bartender. Survivors sometimes try to run from the club and a voice barks, “Get down, motherf----r, put your hands down.” Some hiding customers think it is the cops. But after another burst of shots, they realize it is the gunman.

First he's a mass shooter, then he's a hostage taker, then he's a mass shooter again. Whatever.....

During a pause, one woman in the Adonis Lounge jumps from her hiding place and announces, “This is fake, this isn’t real!” Almost immediately, the firing begins again, louder than ever.

We have one that can see!

edit on 16-6-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This summer looks a little bit too much like the summer of 2001. It began with isalmic terrorism talks like in 2001 with various imams talking #s on TV, it went on with terrorism actually happening somewhere, and it is continuing with unrest in Paris. In 2001 The unrest was actually in Rome, but it was similar. It was related to the G8 at that time. It is related to the Euro2016 today.

On september 9/11, we all know what happened. Is there some smart ass out there who believes that it can be repeated again? I think there is such smart ass, but what about a counter coup of disarming proportions?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

If your theory is now pinned on people not recognizing gunfire in a place where it's extremely uncommon, you've utterly lost the plot.

Again.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Mateen appeared in this strange 2013 movie filmed in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. At the very least, it proves that Mateen traveled to Afghanistan--a war zone--something that is not mentioned so far by the MSM.

unicornfilms.com.au...

edit on 16-6-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join