It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of black rapists who also only got 6 months.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Pyrrho

a reply to: JoshuaCox

6 news articles by easily manipulated news companies shapes your opinion on this?

I'm not saying our justice system isn't flawed. In fact, there are a number of things I would like to see addressed in a reform of our criminal justice system..

However I think maybe you should find the data and form an opinion around that rather than a handful of news articles.

Fair enough, find a case that refutes it..,

I couldnt...

Hell, I bet it has never ever happened in American history....

Yet in 15 min of Google I found dozens of cases with white rapists that go off with nothing...

Refutes what?

That rapists don't always get long sentences? Sorry, but I don't look at skin color when it comes to a violent crime such as this. You're just a rapist, no matter your hue.

If you want to find some interesting data though, you should look at non-violent crime and incarceration rates. Especially concerning drug arrests.

www.aclu.org...

sentencingproject.org...

No, an example of an African American caught dead to rights and convicted of rape that got less than a year sentence....

Just in the last year or so there have been half a dozen (at least) of white guys getting that amount of time. Yet I can find NO example when concerning blacks...

OK. Where did you get your data so I can comb through it?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Nearly your every point was broken..

Blacks are 13% of the population. So of course more blacks kill white, than the reverse. If you have a 100 people in a room and 13 are black. If you open fire in that room your going to have less blacks get hit. It is a mathmatical certainty.

The vast majority of murders are commited by a friend. The vast majority of serial killers and mass shooters are not black.

We all kill a whole lot of our own......

But the claims on this thread seem to be that white people, particularly southern whites, are racists against blacks. Wouldn't we then see more attacks from whites against blacks? And how do you explain despite being only 13 out of 100 people in the class, according to the doj they commit 28% of all violent crime. Seems to go against your mathematical certainty.

And your right, people do kill there own more. So what is with the narrative of the BLM and etc. about racists whites being the cause of death of blacks, when far and away its other blacks that kill them the most.

When you look at the fathers robbed from families by the war on drugs. The fact that there is NO old black money, this generation is the first that actually has inherited money at all...and that is a ridiculously small percent. All the inherent racist stuff, it is so recent that segregation people are literally still alive lol. So Is it really any surprise?

Your always going to have the stupid, ugly, anti social, mentally disabled and just down right usless. The only options are:

1) give the 12 grand a year in welfare.

2) spend 40k a year imprisonig them.

3) execute them in the streets I guess? Maybe exile...the stuff none of us want to do.

The problem is the loss of aid when you work at all. People at the bottom level should not lose services when they work a bs job that can't actually pay for one adult to survive..even at 40 a week..like every job under prob 12 an hour.

Again, the war on drugs is stupid, but that is certainly not all that is ailing the community. The war on poverty taught women of all races that pumping out kids out of wedlock was a great way to get government dollars. As a result, all races are having children that live with fathers less and less. This policy has affected black communities even more.

I don't care what color you are, if the government comes into a community and gives you free money to not work, and repeatedly tells you that you are owed something for past aggressions that occurred before you were alive, you will have a difficult time of choosing to get yourself a work ethic and improving yourself.

By the way, I make $12 an hour, and I live on it. I chose not to have kids I couldn't afford.

They are CONVICTED of 28% of violent crimes in a system that obviously is harder on them than any other group....

This thread kinda shows that if white and espeacially wealthy and you have a far better chance to get your charges lessened, exc....

Then you have to add in economics..

If you only counted poor whites and blacks, And remove all the middle and upper classes from the equation, I bet those numbers even right out.

No one said ALL white people do anything.... Even if we assume blacks are horribly discriminated against. That doesn't mean every single old white judge does it. Just that the percent that does is noticeable enough to stand out.

Again almost nothing you said is true...

1) No welfare queen profits off of having children. Welfare is not enough to cover all of a child's expenses. So with every kid you are a little farther upside down. Sure the government pays for most of their children's bills, but there is no profit...

They have 100 kids out of stupidity and keep a dude Syndrome just like everyone else.

2) when a black person kills a cop/citizen, there is no question they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Most will never be free again.

When a cop shoots ANY unarmed person under shady circumstances, but espeacially a African American, they will prob not even be charged. The BLM is about accountability...

A murder getting life isn't a big story..

A police officer commiting murder and not even getting charged is a big story...

That said BLM has horrible marketing..,

Only focusing on blacks when the issue effects everyone is inherently inefficient.

It's not that people get welfare, it is that they get cut off when they get a min wage job.. That can't pay for one person...

12$ an hour is not 8$.

12$ an hour is considered fair money.

They make it more profitable not to work than to work. Allow people who make crap to keep welfare and it is profitable to work..win, win.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

First as to you not calling me a racist. You said

"Your arguement is inherently racist"

"Let me flat out ask you because it appears you are a racist yourself."

Hmm. At least own up to it. As far as the genetic argument I never said that is what it is. To pretend so is being disingenuous, I said I don't know what the reason is, but think poverty. culture, and the fact that institutions constantly tell blacks the world owes them are probably big factors. Where does any of this come close to saying genetics?

I am glad we have common ground on Johnson. This is why I get so befuddled by discussions of race. I do not want to see any race mistreated, but our country has continually treated blacks like children like Johnson dd, and this has led to segments of the black community becoming worse off and more reliant on the government. This is why I try to not allow excuses for things such a black violence.

Jews are not violent in a criminal sense. Their country may be violent but indiviuals in countries aren't engaging in violence like the black community. I will agree with you that their situation was not the same as slavery, but neither was anything else. No two horrible situations in history are exactly alike. The Irish were abused significantly in the US, Asians, gays, etc. yet they all seemed to make it fine.

Again I ask, why do people today, particularly young people claim they suffer more from the memory of slavery than the people that were closer to it? Until the war on poverty, blacks were doing great. Had that intervention not happened, blacks may have had generations of people owning businesses etc and today there would be almost no problem. If we want to see that in the future, it is time to stop making excuses about slavery and such.

As far as blacks being given longer sentences, if the reason that sentence is given is because they are vblack and it can be proven, then that judge should be arrested. The problem is many times these studies don't take into accounts such as prior records, or wealth disparity. In other words, the two biggest factors on getting a light sentence or totally getting off are wealth and the sex (male or female). The same sjw's that claim the courts are racist are mum on the fact that women get far lighter sentences.

Having said all of that, I am open to reading studies about harsher sentences for minorities if you have them.

I am interested in who you are voting for, because you have agreed that the democrats buy votes from blacks by throwing them money which institutionally keeps them down, and you have also argued that immigrants commit huge amounts of crime.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I have to go to work but I plan on getting behind a computer to properly adress your arguements flaws.

One big one though what was the intention of the crime. Are there more murders of blacks to white for the purpose soley of race. Like say those two white kids that were stabbed by the black mob vs the black guy in Texas dragged behind the pickup and dismembered?

Let's look at a spread of those incidents over the last thirty years. Do you have any predictions?

Do you get revenge and violence? Not condoning but explaining. When injustice is done over and over by the government itself do you understand the reason it doesn't go away quickly? It will take at least 70 more years to see progress. Each generation has to distance itself from an injustice like that. It takes more time when the remnants stay in place longer than they should. I was alive when they were expirementing on blacks with siphulus. So was my mom and until a few years ago my grandmother.

When you grow up as a kid with those experiences of your elders in a crap enviornement that is a philosophical injustice. Something our founders were concerned about. As was John Locke. Where they got alot of the philosophy from.

The united States gov had an obligation to be constantly studying the situation and working with black leaders to improve life for the black community. Instead those leaders were killed and jailed then became violent which in philosophical terms is not a black and white area. If you have no other choice have exhausted all other options that is considered ethical by some philosophers. Innocents are tacid supporters if they are not helping fight the injustice. I am talking about the black panthers not gang bangers. The opposite happened. They became new pawns for two parties dirty games. Now that we are getting more civilized things are changing. But it takes decades under moderate conditions. Under the crap we have now it may take a lot longer to clean up the mess created.

Immigrants from violent cultures do create more violence. England was stupid enough to not have stricter immigration.

I don't think all immigrants are more dangerous. I don't think all immigrants from even violent cultures are violent. I think England being the uk has a lot of Caribbean gang bangers and has not scrutinized who it lets in. In fact most people I know who are English also think this. There are whole studies and articles on it.

I don't think your a racist I do think you have elements of racism in your arguement. I brought up genes to see if you thought it was because they are black since you appeared to argue that.

I am voting for Gary Johnson. I would have voted for Rand Paul slightly holding my nose.

edit on 9-6-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

They are CONVICTED of 28% of violent crimes in a system that obviously is harder on them than any other group....

This thread kinda shows that if white and espeacially wealthy and you have a far better chance to get your charges lessened, exc....

Then you have to add in economics..

If you only counted poor whites and blacks, And remove all the middle and upper classes from the equation, I bet those numbers even right out.

The ten poorest counties in the country are almost entirely white, and there is little violent crime there.
cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com...

No one said ALL white people do anything.... Even if we assume blacks are horribly discriminated against. That doesn't mean every single old white judge does it. Just that the percent that does is noticeable enough to stand out.

If there are racists judges like this, they should be arrested. Judges that are rcaists towards whites should also suffer this fate. I am definitely open to someone providing sources for racists judges, and I would be more than willing to read them.

Again almost nothing you said is true...

In your opinion.

1) No welfare queen profits off of having children. Welfare is not enough to cover all of a child's expenses. So with every kid you are a little farther upside down. Sure the government pays for most of their children's bills, but there is no profit...

They have 100 kids out of stupidity and keep a dude Syndrome just like everyone else.

According to this source blacks and all poverty was going down until the war on poverty. The first impact was taking away disincentives for people having children out of wedlock.

"A mother generally received far more money from welfare if she was single rather than married. Once she took a husband, her benefits were instantly reduced by roughly 10 to 20 percent. As a Cato Institute study noted, welfare programs for the poor incentivize the very behaviors that are most likely to perpetuate poverty"
www.discoverthenetworks.org...

2) when a black person kills a cop/citizen, there is no question they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Most will never be free again.

When a cop shoots ANY unarmed person under shady circumstances, but espeacially a African American, they will prob not even be charged. The BLM is about accountability...

A murder getting life isn't a big story..

A police officer commiting murder and not even getting charged is a big story...

But this rarely happens, and when it does it happens exactly at the proportions you would expect between whites and blacks. 305 blacks were killed by police last year, only 77 of which were unarmed. More whites were killed than this. Yet according to BLM, this is the single biggest problem facing black people. And in the name of this narrative, riots can be had, peole can be fired, whites can be demonized, and our President can proudly invite these people to the white house.

That said BLM has horrible marketing..,

Only focusing on blacks when the issue effects everyone is inherently inefficient.

Many of them are racists who hate whites and cops and ignore reality.

It's not that people get welfare, it is that they get cut off when they get a min wage job.. That can't pay for one person...

12$ an hour is not 8$.

12$ an hour is considered fair money.

They make it more profitable not to work than to work. Allow people who make crap to keep welfare and it is profitable to work..win, win.

Exactly what I am saying. The war on poverty was designed to keep black people (and others) dependent on the government by making it more profitable to not work.

How much money would people be given on welfare for free then according to you. I make about $12 an hour, so how much more in welfare would you give me, and where will the government come up with this money?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I am happy to discuss this with you. I disagree about having some racists arguments, but it doesn't bother me if you think that. I know who I am and am confident with it.

Couple of things I would like to finalize with.

1. You own charts disproved your argument, and in fact the UK imprisons a higher proportion of blacks than the US. You didn't really address that.

2. The intent of crime argument seems sketchy. We know blacks attack whites far more regularly than whites, so this at least destroys the narrative that whites are brutalizing blacks. I would say there are plenty of blacks that attack whites for racists reasons, and whites that do the same. Short of confessions however, we would never know that. What we do know is that anytime a white attacks a black the media is all over it, but when blacks attack whites they tend to leave race out of it, or at least are quick to say it wasn't racially motivated.

3. Your revenge argument is ridiculous. If blacks keep attacking whites and the government for revenge, and as a result they get arrested or shot by those groups, and then claim that those arrest and shootings are unjustified. I am sorry, the world doesn't work this way. Would a white person who had a loved one killed by blacks have a reasonable 70 years of vengeance? This mentality will ultimately lead to genocide. The only way to get over past injustices (again which every culture has faced) is to try your best to treat everyone as equals.

I will say again, which you have never responded to, why is this generation more negatively affected by slavery than the ones that lived through it?

4. I also am probably voting for Gary Johnson.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

First as to you not calling me a racist. You said

"Your arguement is inherently racist"

"Let me flat out ask you because it appears you are a racist yourself."

Hmm. At least own up to it. As far as the genetic argument I never said that is what it is. To pretend so is being disingenuous, I said I don't know what the reason is, but think poverty. culture, and the fact that institutions constantly tell blacks the world owes them are probably big factors. Where does any of this come close to saying genetics?

I am glad we have common ground on Johnson. This is why I get so befuddled by discussions of race. I do not want to see any race mistreated, but our country has continually treated blacks like children like Johnson dd, and this has led to segments of the black community becoming worse off and more reliant on the government. This is why I try to not allow excuses for things such a black violence.

Jews are not violent in a criminal sense. Their country may be violent but indiviuals in countries aren't engaging in violence like the black community. I will agree with you that their situation was not the same as slavery, but neither was anything else. No two horrible situations in history are exactly alike. The Irish were abused significantly in the US, Asians, gays, etc. yet they all seemed to make it fine.

Again I ask, why do people today, particularly young people claim they suffer more from the memory of slavery than the people that were closer to it? Until the war on poverty, blacks were doing great. Had that intervention not happened, blacks may have had generations of people owning businesses etc and today there would be almost no problem. If we want to see that in the future, it is time to stop making excuses about slavery and such.

As far as blacks being given longer sentences, if the reason that sentence is given is because they are vblack and it can be proven, then that judge should be arrested. The problem is many times these studies don't take into accounts such as prior records, or wealth disparity. In other words, the two biggest factors on getting a light sentence or totally getting off are wealth and the sex (male or female). The same sjw's that claim the courts are racist are mum on the fact that women get far lighter sentences.

Having said all of that, I am open to reading studies about harsher sentences for minorities if you have them.

I am interested in who you are voting for, because you have agreed that the democrats buy votes from blacks by throwing them money which institutionally keeps them down, and you have also argued that immigrants commit huge amounts of crime.

[/quote

No one claims to remember slavery...

However you have more than a few who lives through segregation....how long ago do you think that was, lol???

When you enslave a group of people for centuries, then institutionally discriminate for a couple more centuries....

Almost not one black person before 40 years ago EVER got an inheritence.. None had businesses handed down....none had family in a position of athority to help them along in life...almost none..

And you really think 40 years with less blantantly open racism is enough time to undo all of that damage????

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I am happy to discuss this with you. I disagree about having some racists arguments, but it doesn't bother me if you think that. I know who I am and am confident with it.

Couple of things I would like to finalize with.

1. You own charts disproved your argument, and in fact the UK imprisons a higher proportion of blacks than the US. You didn't really address that.

2. The intent of crime argument seems sketchy. We know blacks attack whites far more regularly than whites, so this at least destroys the narrative that whites are brutalizing blacks. I would say there are plenty of blacks that attack whites for racists reasons, and whites that do the same. Short of confessions however, we would never know that. What we do know is that anytime a white attacks a black the media is all over it, but when blacks attack whites they tend to leave race out of it, or at least are quick to say it wasn't racially motivated.

3. Your revenge argument is ridiculous. If blacks keep attacking whites and the government for revenge, and as a result they get arrested or shot by those groups, and then claim that those arrest and shootings are unjustified. I am sorry, the world doesn't work this way. Would a white person who had a loved one killed by blacks have a reasonable 70 years of vengeance? This mentality will ultimately lead to genocide. The only way to get over past injustices (again which every culture has faced) is to try your best to treat everyone as equals.

I will say again, which you have never responded to, why is this generation more negatively affected by slavery than the ones that lived through it?

4. I also am probably voting for Gary Johnson.

So when are we starting the clock on the "more blacks attack whites????

The last 10-20 years?!?!

So hundreds of years of institutional racism, beatings, rapes and lynchings . Are trumped by the last decade or so...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The last 10-20 years?!?!

So hundreds of years of institutional racism, beatings, rapes and lynchings . Are trumped by the last decade or so...

So how far back do you want to go? I mean, those darn Japanese and Germans killed many of my relaitives not even 80 years ago, so I should hold a grdge against them right? Or how about the persians or the moors that conquered much of the world, I should hate them too right.

What a joke. Yes I am talking about recent history. It is terrible to ignore the violence that was inflicted upon blacks years ago. So are you saying that excuses black violence today?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I did adress the stats. I also am on a cell. So I can't exactly access my information the same.
The crime is largely immigrants especially London. www.telegraph.co.uk...

Why because everyone wants to have multiculturalism at the expense of examining the cultures. So they let people in without a plan and let in people who are dangerous. Later possibly tomorrow when I get behind a computer I can give you a whole study on crime increases. Not the Muslims are bad type you get from far right stuff but what happens when you put cultures that you have no intention of assimilating into poverty.

The intent of crime is actually catalogued in the sentencing and the deliberations during trial. It's even easier since hate crimes became a category.

I never made an arguement for revenge. I made an explanation. It's something that happens. Especially when it was 100 percent of your race being the target.

The civil rights era was still menacing and destructive for black culture. Thats where things get worse. Not just Johnson and all the Dixiecrats who became Republicans after Johnson but also the racist push back from integration.

And now I really do have to work.

edit on 9-6-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Have a good one at work. Look forward to maybe discussing further in the future.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The last 10-20 years?!?!

So how far back do you want to go? I mean, those darn Japanese and Germans killed many of my relaitives not even 80 years ago, so I should hold a grdge against them right? Or how about the persians or the moors that conquered much of the world, I should hate them too right.

What a joke. Yes I am talking about recent history. It is terrible to ignore the violence that was inflicted upon blacks years ago. So are you saying that excuses black violence today?

I'm sure you do hold a grudge against nazis...lol

It's just convent not to start the timer until it helps your personal opinion...

20 years of (maybe) more violence against whites...I would be surprised if that's actually true when you add in dropped charges and such..

Vs.

Over 300 years of the worst discrimination inaginable..

I'm not saying that modern whites are responsible for the actions of our ancestors. But to pretend like the ramifications are not still effecting society is just insane...we only stopped openly discriminating 30 years ago..

Hell, There still people alive who went through the horrible discrimination during segregation..

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

How about not charged at all? -

FSU's Jameis Winston not charged

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

I found quite a few cases...

1) an Alabama police officer raped a woman with car trouble....he got 4 months...

2) a billionaire raped a 12 year old..6 months.

I know this won't be favorable on the site now days but you do have a point with sharing this. I believe that as well with many of the wrongly convicted people(for various claimed crimes) that ended up serving nearly life terms until they were DNA tested, etc- if even given that chance.

Also, partly has to do with class-ism, poorer areas have the cycle of crime and poverty. Some of the people have prior criminal records that are seemingly focused on when determining whether the person may be more likely a re peat offender.

Maybe making you need BOTH to be Ritch and white to get away with just about anything....

Or just rich all around. Class-ism at it's finest.

If you only have to be rich, where is the example of some black rich kid rapist, who got off with a slap on the wrist in a rape case???

I agree that it's better to be rich than white the majority of the time, for sure, but if that's the case, shouldn't there be examples we could point to?

Figured that was covered on the first page's reply? See here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, how about OJ, he's was one of those celebs or people(see Casey Anthony-pretty white woman privilege?) where many people figured they were guilty of murder but the courts did not for various reasons-one such as money and fame for OJ. He is in prison now for other reasons not due to the murders.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

6 news articles by easily manipulated news companies shapes your opinion on this?

I'm not saying our justice system isn't flawed. In fact, there are a number of things I would like to see addressed in a reform of our criminal justice system..

However I think maybe you should find the data and form an opinion around that rather than a handful of news articles.

Fair enough, find a case that refutes it..,

I couldnt...

Hell, I bet it has never ever happened in American history....

Yet in 15 min of Google I found dozens of cases with white rapists that go off with nothing...

Refutes what?

That rapists don't always get long sentences? Sorry, but I don't look at skin color when it comes to a violent crime such as this. You're just a rapist, no matter your hue.

If you want to find some interesting data though, you should look at non-violent crime and incarceration rates. Especially concerning drug arrests.

www.aclu.org...

sentencingproject.org...

No, an example of an African American caught dead to rights and convicted of rape that got less than a year sentence....

Just in the last year or so there have been half a dozen (at least) of white guys getting that amount of time. Yet I can find NO example when concerning blacks...

OK. Where did you get your data so I can comb through it?

Find one case where it happened to a black guy?

Half a dozen white Guy's in the last 2 years...

There should be one case in history for a black guy... Right??

I truly bet there isn't....

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Double

edit on 9-6-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I found quite a few cases...

1) an Alabama police officer raped a woman with car trouble....he got 4 months...

2) a billionaire raped a 12 year old..6 months.

I know this won't be favorable on the site now days but you do have a point with sharing this. I believe that as well with many of the wrongly convicted people(for various claimed crimes) that ended up serving nearly life terms until they were DNA tested, etc- if even given that chance.

Also, partly has to do with class-ism, poorer areas have the cycle of crime and poverty. Some of the people have prior criminal records that are seemingly focused on when determining whether the person may be more likely a re peat offender.

Maybe making you need BOTH to be Ritch and white to get away with just about anything....

Or just rich all around. Class-ism at it's finest.

If you only have to be rich, where is the example of some black rich kid rapist, who got off with a slap on the wrist in a rape case???

I agree that it's better to be rich than white the majority of the time, for sure, but if that's the case, shouldn't there be examples we could point to?

Figured that was covered on the first page's reply? See here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, how about OJ, he's was one of those celebs or people(see Casey Anthony-pretty white woman privilege?) where many people figured they were guilty of murder but the courts did not for various reasons-one such as money and fame for OJ. He is in prison now for other reasons not due to the murders.

They were found not guilty. The judge had no say so in the matter.

With EVERY single case I posted, The rapist was caught red handed, found guilty . THEN the judge decided not to give them years (it was in the table to do so) and gave them six months....

Apples vs Oranges

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

How about not charged at all? -

FSU's Jameis Winston not charged

They were found not guilty. The judge had no say so in the matter.

With EVERY single case I posted, The rapist was caught red handed, found guilty . THEN the judge decided not to give them years (it was in the table to do so) and gave them six months....

Apples vs Oranges

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I wish I could flag this as a racist thread and shut your ass down.

Give you a taste of your own medicine.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

I wish I could flag this as a racist thread and shut your ass down.

Give you a taste of your own medicine.

Hmm yet another conservative hoping for a "black teen bashing" thread maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join