It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of black rapists who also only got 6 months.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Pyrrho
a reply to: JoshuaCox

6 news articles by easily manipulated news companies shapes your opinion on this?

I'm not saying our justice system isn't flawed. In fact, there are a number of things I would like to see addressed in a reform of our criminal justice system..

However I think maybe you should find the data and form an opinion around that rather than a handful of news articles.

Fair enough, find a case that refutes it..,

I couldnt...

Hell, I bet it has never ever happened in American history....

Yet in 15 min of Google I found dozens of cases with white rapists that go off with nothing...

Refutes what?

That rapists don't always get long sentences? Sorry, but I don't look at skin color when it comes to a violent crime such as this. You're just a rapist, no matter your hue.

If you want to find some interesting data though, you should look at non-violent crime and incarceration rates. Especially concerning drug arrests.

www.aclu.org...

sentencingproject.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Amazing ATS.

Some other thread on this board : White men shouldn't attend blah blah blah
ATS Reaction: "Its wrong blah blah blah"

This thread pointing how (factually) that the criminal justice system is not equal
ATS Reaction: " Nu un! Stop blaming people because black people sucks"

You people are #ing hilarious.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Nearly your every point was broken..

Blacks are 13% of the population. So of course more blacks kill white, than the reverse. If you have a 100 people in a room and 13 are black. If you open fire in that room your going to have less blacks get hit. It is a mathmatical certainty.

The vast majority of murders are commited by a friend. The vast majority of serial killers and mass shooters are not black.

We all kill a whole lot of our own......

But the claims on this thread seem to be that white people, particularly southern whites, are racists against blacks. Wouldn't we then see more attacks from whites against blacks? And how do you explain despite being only 13 out of 100 people in the class, according to the doj they commit 28% of all violent crime. Seems to go against your mathematical certainty.

And your right, people do kill there own more. So what is with the narrative of the BLM and etc. about racists whites being the cause of death of blacks, when far and away its other blacks that kill them the most.

When you look at the fathers robbed from families by the war on drugs. The fact that there is NO old black money, this generation is the first that actually has inherited money at all...and that is a ridiculously small percent. All the inherent racist stuff, it is so recent that segregation people are literally still alive lol. So Is it really any surprise?

Your always going to have the stupid, ugly, anti social, mentally disabled and just down right usless. The only options are:

1) give the 12 grand a year in welfare.

2) spend 40k a year imprisonig them.

3) execute them in the streets I guess? Maybe exile...the stuff none of us want to do.

The problem is the loss of aid when you work at all. People at the bottom level should not lose services when they work a bs job that can't actually pay for one adult to survive..even at 40 a week..like every job under prob 12 an hour.

Again, the war on drugs is stupid, but that is certainly not all that is ailing the community. The war on poverty taught women of all races that pumping out kids out of wedlock was a great way to get government dollars. As a result, all races are having children that live with fathers less and less. This policy has affected black communities even more.

I don't care what color you are, if the government comes into a community and gives you free money to not work, and repeatedly tells you that you are owed something for past aggressions that occurred before you were alive, you will have a difficult time of choosing to get yourself a work ethic and improving yourself.

By the way, I make $12 an hour, and I live on it. I chose not to have kids I couldn't afford.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: TheBulk

It's pretty hard to deny definite institution racism of blacks.

No it isnt. Do you have any proof?

Yeah read my posts.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So basically the whole slavery and segregation issue had nothing to do with this it's because they are black and get free stuff.

Only the UK doesn't have this same issue at all. The majority of the black crime culture is from recent immigrants in London. They have no where near the incarceration rate of the us, and no where near the uneven spread of those incarcerated.

There are substantially more benefits and handouts in the UK.

Which indicates it's an American cultural political problem now doesn't it.

Lastly chances are you haven't read economics, sociology, or anthropology which is fine. When you use tired old fox news lines it's just extremely transparent.

I never said all southern people are racist. You made that up.

I explained there are still many political and justice level old men in the south that use their racism to dictate policy and sentencing.

I think you have some reading comprehension issues or you are so passionate that slavery and segregation don't effect social issues. That we solved them all and it's blacks fault. Pretty sure lots of people are still alive from the times of racial chaos following the end of segregation. Pretty sure most of their kids are. Pretty sure when you look up your cultural history you find detailed joy in racism like postcards of lynchings, like black peoples skin used for hand bags, and all the other paraphernalia.

Well kiddo the clan still exists. They have had ties and politicians since the existed and still do. en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.alternet.org...

www.alternet.org...

Obviously the kind of racusm that exists like the us doesn't go away over night. Same goes for the racists. They have kids who have a high chance of being racist.

None of this is an excuse they are facts. There is no excuse for violence. However there is a need to understand why its happening. Your approach. It's because they are black. Thats what they do. Nobody is racist anymore.

How do you like having things twisted around.

edit on 9-6-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

So basically the whole slavery and segregation issue had nothing to do with this it's because they are black and get free stuff.

Only the UK doesn't have this same issue at all. The majority of the black crime culture is from recent immigrants in London. They have no where near the incarceration rate of the us, and no where near the uneven spread of those incarcerated.

There are substantially more benefits and handouts in the UK.

Sources please? Here is what I found ...
"In 2009-10 Blacks were 2.7% of the population aged 10 or above in England and Wales. They were 13.7% of the prison population. They received 6% of sentences for burglary, 9% of sentences for violence against persons, 16% of sentences for drug offences, 19% of sentences for robbery, and 22% of sentences for fraud and forgery. Crimes committed by Blacks were more severe as shown by longer sentence lengths.[36]
Almost twice as many black people were in 2003 in prison as at university, according to a report by the Commission for Racial Equality.[37]
In London, 12% of the population was Black in 2010. In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics regarding those the police took action against for a range of crimes in London in 2009-10. For street crimes including muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property 54% of the offenders were Black. For robbery 59%. For gun crimes 67%. For sexual offences 32%. Black women were responsible for a disproportionate amount of the violent crimes committed by women.[38]
The British Crime Survey in 2004 found that more Whites than non-Whites reported being the victim of a racially motivated crime. Five times as many Whites as non-Whites reported being wounded in such attacks."
en.metapedia.org...

So it turns out you are exactly wrong. Blacks in England commit disproportionate amount of violent crime. So does that mean it proves it is not just a US culture thing? I anxiously await your answer.

Lastly chances are you haven't read economics, sociology, or anthropology which is fine. When you use tired old fox news lines it's just extremely transparent.

I get no points from Fox news, and find them along with all of the Mainstream news stations to be useless. I see you like to use the tired old tactic of labeling anyone who disagrees with you as a Fox news watcher.

I never said all southern people are racist. You made that up.

You said..

"Your other strawman is I say blacks are monolithic. I think I said the south.

Where yes racism is still all over. "

In other words, all of the southern blacks are monolithic, and racism is all over the South. You are imply blacks are all victims of racism, and innocent of this themselves, and this is just not true. This may surprise you, but blacks are just as unique as whites! I know you like to lump them all together and think all of their experiences are the same, and then treat them like children and say they can't be blamed for anything, but again, that is a form of bigotry. You accuse me of not reading, why don't you read some Thomas Sowell or Jason Riley.

I explained there are still many political and justice level old men in the south that use their racism to dictate policy and sentencing.

Then why didn't Eric Holder and the justice department go after them? Can you show me any proof of this? And if you do have proof of judges being racists, why haven't you or others personally sent this info to the justice department?

I think you have some reading comprehension issues or you are so passionate that slavery and segregation don't effect social issues. That we solved them all and it's blacks fault. Pretty sure lots of people are still alive from the times of racial chaos following the end of segregation. Pretty sure most of their kids are. Pretty sure when you look up your cultural history you find detailed joy in racism like postcards of lynchings, like black peoples skin used for hand bags, and all the other paraphernalia.

I am not saying slavery wasn't appalling or segrgation wasn't bad. It obviously will always affect people. But why are many black communities worse off today than the people who were going through these horrific situations? Why are kids at campuses apparently more affected by slavery today and traumatized according to them, than the actual slaves that lived through it? How long will it take for the trauma to be over? Should all white people be blamed forever to make up for these horrors? Why are many blacks now pushing for their own segregated spaces if it was so bad?

How long must the media cover up the overwhelming amount of black violent crime? How long must blacks be patronized by being told, violence isn't justified, but we understand why you do it? Why is it only blacks that need this huge amount of time, why didn't Jews require 70 plus years of understanding of their extreme violence?

I will leave these questions to the obviously intellectually superior people like you, and will just treat black people like all other races.

Well kiddo the clan still exists. They have had ties and politicians since the existed and still do.

Obviously the kind of racusm that exists like the us doesn't go away over night. Same goes for the racists. They have kids who have a high chance of being racist.

The Klan is a joke that are admonished by almost all people, and they have no political power at all. However, organizations such as Black Lives Matter and countless other groups that call whiteness evil are highly touted in academia, and get invitations to the White House. Which group seems to have more institutional power now?

None of this is an excuse they are facts. There is no excuse for violence. However there is a need to understand why its happening. Your approach. It's because they are black. Thats what they do. Nobody is racist anymore.

No my approach is that I do not give any excuses to any people for being violent criminals regardless of their skin color. You don't like the violence, but understand where it comes from in black people? How dare you assume to know that all black violence comes from this place? How can you not see that you are treating blacks like children by giving them special treatment.

And because the crux of your argument is that blacks don't have problems with violence in England and the evidence disproves that, I anxiously await your change in opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Do you know how to form an arguement?

Never said all people are racist in the south. Your own example from text actually proves this. You couldn't even take it out of context enough to make it support your arguement.

Did you provide a comparison of the us and England.

Nope. So you made up another strawman.

Did you read the articles and see that violence of blacks is different between the citizens vs all the refugees and immigrants. Nope.

Its all there for you to see.

I dont like to do a cut and paste job like you are because it is most often used to completely take things out of context. Just give me the sources. I will read them and that way decide how you decided to use the information.

Let me flat out ask you because it appears you are a racist yourself.

Is the correlation between blacks and crime related to their skin color and genetics?

I gave you sources of racist politicians and their policies from history and today. As well as the slander out of their mouths.

Apparently noy everybody thinks the Klan is a joke . There at least 5000 still doing there thing.

The cofcc has many more members. They were the ones Cruz,santorum and Paul has e those donations away after Dylan Roof killed all those people.

In the 2000's we still have people running platforms on racial seperarion and the CCC which many politicians are part of are racist as hell.

The news is all over black mob violence. Type it in you will get many sources.

How dare I know where black violence come from.

Again this is why schools need to teach philosophy so you can learn how to argue without falacy. You have misrepresented almost every single arguement choosing to go on your own rants and not addressing the things I actually said.

There is a subject called sociology. There is also one called anthropology. These sciences study human culture. When one uses a science based approach you don't just look at stats you analyze what they mean, cross reference with other situations, and study and research the situation.

Do I think all black violence comes from racism? Of coarse not. Do I think the socioeconomic, political history of black culture is a major factor in black violence without a doubt. So do most sociologists and urban anthropologists. The poverty level and stress of poverty is enough. Throw in the history and the current racism still prevelant in the south and it's volatile. This is also very basic psychology.

I agree with every point about welfare. A guaranteed income is not welfare. Everybody gets it. It cuts out all the beauracracy. No irs the same size, no HUD, no medicare, social security etc. It doesn't end when you try and better yourself by going to school or working. Freidman concept was a negative income tax.

By the way holder has been after racism in politics and law enforcement. Maybe you haven't been paying attention.

And here is a clear comparison for you.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Let's take some prison stats. 13 percent of prisoners in England are black. 37 percent in the us. Thats basically triple.

I will be waiting for you to see how much fallacy and misdirection you are using to fight arguements I never made.

Never said the uk had no violence with blacks.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20831101]Grambler

But the claims on this thread seem to be that white people, particularly southern whites, are racists against blacks.

Many white people are racist towards blacks. You are saying this is a false statement?

Wouldn't we then see more attacks from whites against blacks?

Why would we? Is race the sole factor of 100% of all crime?

And how do you explain despite being only 13 out of 100 people in the class, according to the doj they commit 28% of all violent crime. Seems to go against your mathematical certainty.

This is true. I wonder why people love to prefix the word crime with violent when it comes to blaming blacks for everything.
What about all crimes in the US? What do the numbers say about that? Sexual crimes? DMV?
I have a question for you, is there a correlation between social class and crime level?

And your right, people do kill there own more. So what is with the narrative of the BLM and etc. about racists whites being the cause of death of blacks, when far and away its other blacks that kill them the most.

So what? Let's put all cancer research on hold, because there are other things causing more people to die. Do you agree with that? Or is this somehow 'different' to what I've just quoted you ? Or is it you are saying that blacks really don't have an issue with being targeted by police?

Again, the war on drugs is stupid, but that is certainly not all that is ailing the community. The war on poverty taught women of all races that pumping out kids out of wedlock was a great way to get government dollars. As a result, all races are having children that live with fathers less and less. This policy has affected black communities even more.

Why would this affect blacks more? Looks like the general consensus on ATS is that blacks have it no worse than any other race in the US?

I don't care what color you are, if the government comes into a community and gives you free money to not work, and repeatedly tells you that you are owed something for past aggressions that occurred before you were alive, you will have a difficult time of choosing to get yourself a work ethic and improving yourself.

I don't think the government is to blame for you implying (although subtly) that blacks don't have a work ethic.

By the way, I make $12 an hour, and I live on it. I chose not to have kids I couldn't afford.

You're welcome.

edit on 9-6-2016 by Tsubaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Just a question.

So what are you doing about it? Other than chatting on the internet, I mean...

Changes don't occur until we make 'em occur.

Edited to remove my earlier rudeness. I apologize to all of you.
edit on 6/9/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Starting a discussion is part of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

There are a lot of people here frazzled because they have it tough so therefor it's no different blacks are just whining.

I think many libertarians do work on the issue. Since its very central to liberty. Rand Paul is one of the only conservatives I hear talking about issues of systemic racism. He actually went to Ferguson and observed how the city uses fines and targets blacks to provide a large proportion of city revanue.

He also is trying to get some non violent felons the right to vote again and is trying very hard to bring attention to the affects of the war on drugs. He ain't perfect but I commend him on addressing some core issues. He had to explain to his wealthy base when a poor black guy gets his car booted and can't pay the fine he ends missing work, loosing his job, getting his car impounded without means to recover etc.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Yes. It is.

Discussion pinpoints the problem. Discussion can lead to identifying a solution.

It, however, isn't the solution itself.

That's why I asked what I asked. Though "whining" was perhaps not the best choice of words on my part, and I apologize for that.

To change things in a society such as ours requires work, work with a capital W. All too many of us choose not to do that work. We see the problem. We look at the problem. Realize the magnitude of the problem, and we're scared. Completely understandable. When the problem involves an injustice of any sort, it's going to be a huge one.

This one is one of the bigger ones. But it ain't gonna change until we make it change. Notice I said "we". It's going to take a lot of us getting up out of our really comfortable desk chairs (just got a new one), and making change happen by putting folks on notice that they must change, for the better, or they're going to be out of work.

I know most of you are smart enough to know this, and that any change isn't going to happen over night. We're talking about changing an ingrained attitude within a hierarchy that is resistant, if not downright hostile, to change...and it's going to take time.

Outrage is good. We should be outraged. Angry. Enraged! But we also have to be patient. We're involved in a hunt for dangerous game. Smart, dangerous game. Game that can change the rules on you, once they're aware of you.

So yes, discussion is good, great even. In and of itself, it accomplishes little, unless backed by action.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I do know how to form an argument, I would say that I am crushing you in this regard, but that is just my opinion.

What are you talking about referring to the UK. You said they don't have a problem with black violence as much as the US. You provide no sources on this. I provide sources that show that they actually do have a problem, and you then say, well that doesn't ake into account black immigrants. What a joke! So your no sourced claims that this is unique to the US is better than actual sources that show otherwise? Gotcha. Oh here are more.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.bnp.org.uk...

The comparison from the US to England is that blacks commit disproportional amount of violent crimes. You are the one who somehow brought the UK up to prove your point.

And what difference does it make if the blacks are immigrants or not? Why even bring up the UK then? Why do you separate blacks in the UK as immigrants and natives, yet homogenize blacks in the US? Are you implying immigrants are more violent people? Careful, according to your logic that makes you prejudice.

I quoted exactly what you said about the south, that "racism is all over the place" in the south. Fine, I guess that is not saying everyone is racists, but it is implying much of the south is racist. You also have yet to respond to the racism of some blacks, and how institutions such as the current administration and academia celebrate groups that claim whiteness is evil. Why ignore this. Oh, cause it doesn't fit your argument.

You say there are people running on segregation, by why ignore that many of them are black themselves? And how many politicians have won on segregation and have enacted it? Yet we have tons of politicians celebrating groups that preach hateness to white people, including the president.

You keep saying I make your arguments a fallacy while smugly claiming I need to take classes etc. which classes, the social justice classes that tell me how bad white people are? No thanks, I have taken those classes. You are the one claiming how much slavery has to do with black violence, and you then claimed the UK doesn't have those problems, which proves that the problem in the US is unique to segregation and slavery. I showed there is a problem with black violence in the UK, how is that a fallacy?

You also until your last post have argued as if all black people, at least in the south, you said

"It institutional racism and thr lack of a proper pathway for integrating black culture into areas people don't like blacks. Which for a while was much of the country."

"No I am not painting anyrhing. I am explaining how it happened and why blacks have a right to be angry. These are normal human reactions of survival and desperation. "

So you are claiming all blacks feel this way. I have provided you with black people that feel otherwise, but again, you apparently don't value there opinion. You haven't answered why Jews didn't have this problem, or other races.

You have called me a racists several times, but I remind you, you are the one who understands the reason for black violence, and is willing to lighten its impact by claiming there are valid reasons for it. I am treating black people like everyone else, and holding their criminality to the same standard of any other race.

Do I think it is genetic or other such things? I don't know. I would say the at least in the US the majority of black crime is because of poverty, although they seem to have more violent crimes than other races at similar poverty levels. I think there is also a cultural component to it, where crime is glorified and the education is considered acting white. Combine this with the fact that the media and academia and politicians (and people like you) provide an excuse that blacks aren't at fault for violence because of white peoples historical evils.

When Lyndon Johnson started the war on poverty and said "I will have these n*****s voting democrat for the next 200 years" he knew that this policy would lead to black communities becoming dependent on the government, which I also think leads to many of these problems. But when someone like me disagrees with these welfare policies, or cites facts about black crime, I am a racist. Got it.

I have said that slavery was an abhorrent evil, and blacks and in fact everyone should always remember it. I have said the same about segregation. But using these as an excuse is hurting the black community. Again, you haven't answered why are many of the black communities seemingly more affected today by these tragedies than the people who lived through them?

And if Holder is actively going after racists law officials, and you know there are a huge amount of them in the south, why haven't more been arrested or forced to resign?

I will address your sources in the next post.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

And here is a clear comparison for you.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Let's take some prison stats. 13 percent of prisoners in England are black. 37 percent in the us. Thats basically triple.

I will be waiting for you to see how much fallacy and misdirection you are using to fight arguements I never made.

Never said the uk had no violence with blacks.

For someone who makes fun of me saying I need better reading comprehension and to take classes, you have botched this argument badly. You are correct, as your sources show, 37% of US prisoners are black in the US, and 12 percent are in the Uk. However, as you charts also show, the US has a 13% black population, whereas the UK has only 2.7%.

That means that your own source shows that a greater percentage of blacks are incarcerated in the UK than in the US. The US incarcerates about 3 times the amount of blacks to their population, whereas the UK incarcerates aver 4 times the blacks per population.

But I am sure this is just another strawman or fallacy, right?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Absolutely agree. Also avoiding the whining portion of discussion is good so I understand what you were saying when you cleared that up.

My wife is a professor. Her best friend is the director of diversity who is black. She makes fun of kids who think everything is racist when she talks to my wife. It of course dilutes the real issues and makes people who aren't associated with any black communities they are all just whiners.

Personally I work with kids. I volunteer as wrestling coach for a middle school and have taught judo and wrestling since college (over two decades ago). Started by just helping out summer camps while still in college.

I also have done anti bullying stuff with kids in schools. Though usually they are lgtb or outcasts. I also mentor a gifted musician that is my son's friend. He was playing Stevie wonder tunes by ear with no help from parents or really even the school. I started working with him and gave him some equiptment to use.

I don't know what else a person can do without entering politics. Even then how do you fight the population that would even vote for these people. It does seem the voters are voting a lot less for these folks. I think the guy that called Nikki Haley a raghead during their campaigns shot himself in the foot and lost the election because of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

a reply to: TheBulk

It's pretty hard to deny definite institution racism of blacks.

No it isnt. Do you have any proof?

On average blacks get far more time than whites when convicted of the same crime.

When concerning drug offences as much as 800% more time on average.

I doubt it is intentional....

As I said in the OP I think it is subconscious.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Just a question.

So what are you doing about it? Other than chatting on the internet, I mean...

Changes don't occur until we make 'em occur.

Edited to remove my earlier rudeness. I apologize to all of you.

All a rank and file American can do is speak out....

Maybe if you selected for jury duty..

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

6 news articles by easily manipulated news companies shapes your opinion on this?

I'm not saying our justice system isn't flawed. In fact, there are a number of things I would like to see addressed in a reform of our criminal justice system..

However I think maybe you should find the data and form an opinion around that rather than a handful of news articles.

Fair enough, find a case that refutes it..,

I couldnt...

Hell, I bet it has never ever happened in American history....

Yet in 15 min of Google I found dozens of cases with white rapists that go off with nothing...

Refutes what?

That rapists don't always get long sentences? Sorry, but I don't look at skin color when it comes to a violent crime such as this. You're just a rapist, no matter your hue.

If you want to find some interesting data though, you should look at non-violent crime and incarceration rates. Especially concerning drug arrests.

www.aclu.org...

sentencingproject.org...

No, an example of an African American caught dead to rights and convicted of rape that got less than a year sentence....

Just in the last year or so there have been half a dozen (at least) of white guys getting that amount of time. Yet I can find NO example when concerning blacks...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

Many white people are racist towards blacks. You are saying this is a false statement?

Not at all, but it is constantly getting better., and people of almost all races and political persuasions condemn it There are also a huge amount blacks racist towards whites, which is often celebrated in places such as academia. Why bring up white racism and ignore black racism?

Why would we? Is race the sole factor of 100% of all crime?

No, but if white racism was such a problem towards blacks, we should expect to see more violence from them. As showed before, blacks a 27 times more likely to attack whites than vice versa, yet you don't seem to want to discuss that in this thread. Its just all about racists white people right?

This is true. I wonder why people love to prefix the word crime with violent when it comes to blaming blacks for everything.
What about all crimes in the US? What do the numbers say about that? Sexual crimes? DMV?
I have a question for you, is there a correlation between social class and crime level?

Violent crimes is discussed because it is the worst type of crime, and often when discussing black people it is in reference to police shootings, or harsh sentences, both of which are more likely when dealing with violent crime. Sex crimes are included in violent crime. DMV etc, I am sure you can find thos stats, but they don't seem very important. One caveat I will say is so called white collar crime that is committed by mostly white people. Although it may not lead to police shootings, etc. I think these scum bags like bankers ought to have the book thrown at them.

As far as social class and crime level, absolutely there is correlation. But this is not an excuse for violence, the majority of poor people both black and white manage to get through life without committing violence.

So what? Let's put all cancer research on hold, because there are other things causing more people to die. Do you agree with that? Or is this somehow 'different' to what I've just quoted you ? Or is it you are saying that blacks really don't have an issue with being targeted by police?

The issue is it is a nonproblem. Look at the threads on the BLM and police shootings. The amount of blacks shot by police is almost exactly the proportion of violent crimes blacks commit. The vast majority of those shootings were against armed people. Hands up don't shoot was a lie. Now, if in a particular situation a cop unjustly shoots a person black or otherwise, then lock them up for murder. But to pretend that cops are just arbitrarily targeting and killing innocents blacks is a joke, and ignores the amount of crime that occurs in these communities.

The real analogy is that cops targeting blacks is like the common cold, but we are supposed to focus the vast amount of attention on that as oppsed to the cancer that is black on black crime.

Why would this affect blacks more? Looks like the general consensus on ATS is that blacks have it no worse than any other race in the US?

I am not sure the consenses on ATS, but I think the numbers speak for themselves. 72% of blacks are born into single parent houselholds. This is a huge problem, as this is on of the biggest factors in a childs chance to end up in jail or poor. However, this trend is increasing in all other races too.

I don't think the government is to blame for you implying (although subtly) that blacks don't have a work ethic.

That is not at all what I am saying. I am saying that the government is both providing incentive for single parent households and incentive not to work, while simultaneously telling a group that they are owed things because the history of the country is white. After years of this, it is no surprise that some black neighborhoods have not bothered to get education or training for jobs, in fact often education is mocked in these cultures.

This is I believe only a minority of black people though. Most blacks are hard working people that are every bit as diverse as all other races. The problem is these small cultures that hate white people, and feel they are entitled to wealth for free. This is where the majority of violence comes from.

You're welcome.

How generous of you!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

What difference does it make if the blacks are immigrants?

Uh in crime pathology one major causation of crime is when a person feels no connection to ones society. Immigrants are often put in dire desperate situations and in the case of the uk the immigrant crime problem is a huge deal particularly London where these stats find the biggest numbers afro Caribbean, Somali etc.

I agree with you in Johnson and with the way benefits work. Nothing new. Politicians have given hand outs for votes since politics was created.

This may have something to do with the sputtering out of the civil rights movement.
en.m.wikipedia.org...:Assassinated_American_civil_rights_activists

As far as Jews seriously ? You don't think they are violent? They got real protective and violent when they were given the world's biggest handout of an entire country. They have an unbroken culture. The Nazis didn't keep them for centuries as slaves and second class citizens. They were already wealthy bankers and merchants. They were not starting from nothing. They were given reparations.

Never called you a racist. I may after your last response where you don't exactly deny this may be genetic.

If blacks are put in prison more often for the same crime doesn't that also tell you whites are getting off for the same crime or is it just that they are being convicted of crimes they didn't commit?

In Dallas when DNA evidence was introduced for case review they found blacks had been targeted and framed to keep up the arrest numbers.

It's not an excuse for violence. It's an explanation as to why it happens. Poverty being a big factor. However it's been set up to keep them in poverty. Thats the institutional racism part.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join