It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone working on a cure for trans people?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Out of curiosity what is this "cure"?

"stop worrying about what other people think you should be, and be yourself - even if you're a feminine male or a masculine female."

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

You also know that that is not a "cure" right? We all worry about what people think, unless we are sociopaths.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I don't give a flying shiiiiiiiii what people think and I'm not a sociopath

??

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
No need for a cure everyone knows by now that it's the BPA In plastic and added to canned / processed food .

All a person need to do is a BPA detox . Which is so simple.

BPA is a synthetic female estrogen. it turns a male to a submissive man

Bisphenol A (BPA) is an estrogenic endocrine disruptor widely used in the production of plastics. Increasing evidence indicates that in utero BPA exposure affects sexual differentiation and behavior…We hypothesized that BPA may disrupt epigenetic programming of gene expression in the brain…BPA exposure induced persistent, largely sex-specific effects on social and anxiety-like behavior, leading to disruption of sexually dimorphic behaviors.”

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: benofer
No need for a cure everyone knows by now that it's the BPA In plastic and added to canned / processed food .

Bisphenol A (BPA) is an estrogenic endocrine disruptor widely used in the production of plastics. Increasing evidence indicates that in utero BPA exposure affects sexual differentiation and behavior…We hypothesized that BPA may disrupt epigenetic programming of gene expression in the brain…BPA exposure induced persistent, largely sex-specific effects on social and anxiety-like behavior, leading to disruption of sexually dimorphic behaviors.”

Theorys wrong. Ive stopped drinking out of plastic bottles for years and i still feel the same as i always have.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Theorys wrong. Ive stopped drinking out of plastic bottles for years and i still feel the same as i always have.

Where do people get this crap?

Plastic bottles? Mind boggling.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: yuppa

Where do people get this crap?

Plastic bottles? Mind boggling.

Same place as the flat earth theory. Their imaginations while stoned.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

You know theres likely some condition to where people avoid their own thoughts so much or working to cease them in meditation to where others thoughts become cause for what one does or thinks as the most important opinion over ones own...

Teasing, but such just leads to walking on egg shells and second guessing and trying to please everyone and becoming a door mat, simply because one doesnt have and self confidence or security in oneself to express anything someone might disagree with, embrace your own a hole or opinion nosing on others just makes it brown til you say hey all these different opinions rarely amount to anything like dogs always sniffing under each others tails... dunno what theyre searching for but until they quit sniffing theres no truth to really be found in others opinions or even ones own if that flexible.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Is anyone working on a cure for ignorant, judgemental, moronic people?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DumpMaster
Everywhere you look these days you see trans this, trans that. It's getting annoying. Trans people are such a minority and they are being over-represented in all forms of media. I'm for equal rights - everyone should be treated as an equal and have the same rights, but this is strange and different and I don't understand the logic behind it.

You think trans people are being over-represented in all forms of media? Name 10 transgendered people who are widely known public figures. Hell, name 5... well, let's go all out, name just 3.

Cure your own ignorance and spend 10 minutes looking up why a "cure" for transgenderism is neither being worked on or is needed.

What on earth is going on this site recently? This place used to be full of open-minded people, challenging topics and discussion - but recently it's just been a sounding board for blinkered conservative and right-wing American politics.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

Never had this problem when insane asylums were used 50 years ago. It's a mental health issue. Now we medicate and put them on the street.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: staticfl

They are NOT mentally ill

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

Its called education. HUmans should never stop learning.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Cus you need to detox !!! The synthetic estrogen latching to your receptors. U have to detox and work out somewhat heavyweights and you'll increase your male hormones. In addition it's not only in bottle of waters it's in almost all Plastic . Meaning you can't go to any good store that sells or put its prepared food in plastic containers. It's war !!!! You mind will be clear once you detox. You won't look for a male companion you'll be looking for a female . We are bombarded all day long . It's not a one time thing .

If a guy wants to change his sex an become a Shemale (trans) all he needs to do is take synthetic estrogen which comes in many forms . One of which is a simple patch on the skin, do you understand what I'm telling you ? It's enough to place a patch on your skin in order to administrate estrogen. You can only imagine how much you are getting from soda,canned food,plastic containers, processed food . You have to cut it all and go organic .

Simple way to know how much estrogen you have is by testing for it .

Good luck

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

yes i am - it is messy though would a body count of 50 million be acceptable as a ` first salvo ` - kind of ` warning to the rest ` - or can we do it all at once and not stop till its over ?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

edit on 18-5-2016 by Keshav because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2016 by Keshav because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Okay..born the wrong way? I'm gonna go ahead and be the ass here. It's an illness like schizophrenia. These people shouldn't be celebrated or catered to. They need to be put under observation at a psyche ward. Why in the world would you believe that people are born with the wrong plumbing? This is a non-issue and instead of pretending it's "perfectly normal" for people to change their genders like a pair of socks, it needs to be addressed for what it is..a mental illness.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you are not in the field of psychiatry

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Anathros

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you are not in the field of psychiatry

No. I just call things how I see them. Man parts fit Lady parts. They have since the dawn of time. Not a religious nut here either, just stating common sense. Any man that thinks he's a lady or vice versa needs mental help. They do not need their sex changed.

Why pretend this is a real issue with normal people when there is nothing remotely normal about it. 20 years ago (before the age of so called enlightenment ) we called things for what they were, whether or not it hurt people's feelings or not. We've lost the courage to call a spade a spade because of the stigma (add phobes or ists) put on anyone that speaks out against stuff that makes no sense.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 18-5-2016 by Anathros because: Double post

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join