It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone working on a cure for trans people?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

This has to be a mental illness and I haven't heard anyone talk about finding a cure for these folks.

It is.

It's called low self esteem.

The main reason behind all cosmetic surgeries which is what 'gender reassignment' is.

ALL of is in their heads, and those who are screaming bloody murder about it.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

There is a vast difference between walking on egg shells, and open bigotry. The OP is closer to the later. While the current generation (millennials) have a habit of being butt hurt bunnies about a lot of things, challenging bigotry is not one of them.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

any fingers left on those hands to point with? when all the fingers go away from all the pawing they turn into fists.

buyer beware

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Is anyone working on a cure for these thread topics?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: benofer
a reply to: yuppa

Cus you need to detox !!! The synthetic estrogen latching to your receptors. U have to detox and work out somewhat heavyweights and you'll increase your male hormones. In addition it's not only in bottle of waters it's in almost all Plastic . Meaning you can't go to any good store that sells or put its prepared food in plastic containers. It's war !!!! You mind will be clear once you detox. You won't look for a male companion you'll be looking for a female . We are bombarded all day long . It's not a one time thing .

If a guy wants to change his sex an become a Shemale (trans) all he needs to do is take synthetic estrogen which comes in many forms . One of which is a simple patch on the skin, do you understand what I'm telling you ? It's enough to place a patch on your skin in order to administrate estrogen. You can only imagine how much you are getting from soda,canned food,plastic containers, processed food . You have to cut it all and go organic .

Simple way to know how much estrogen you have is by testing for it .

Good luck

This may surprise you but doc said i have soem estrogen production(at one time) when i was growing up. IF i heard it right. Also ITS BEEN TWO YEARS i should had DETOXED BY NOW RIGHT??

ALso just because im GENDER DYSPHORIC does not mean i am GAY. i HATEEEEEEEEE MEN. All my friends are female. Men are to loud, noisy, obnoxious. pig headed,ego tistical, self centered,small minded, gotta have it now,my way or the highway,spoiled little brats.(no offense to any males on ATS) Uugh if they invented a pill to change men into hermaphrodite women and fix it so they could still procreate that be great.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

This has to be a mental illness and I haven't heard anyone talk about finding a cure for these folks.

It is.

It's called low self esteem.

The main reason behind all cosmetic surgeries which is what 'gender reassignment' is.

ALL of is in their heads, and those who are screaming bloody murder about it.

YEah just liek being a mans man is all in mens heads.sex change operations "currently" are cosmetic BUT..... wont be for too much longer. research and experiments that look good are under way so eventually a transgender will be able to actually have a baby. WHat will you say then?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Is anyone working on a cure for heterosexuality? No? why not?

There you go. There's your answer.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I have worked with, hired and befriended many homosexuals…and the thing that saddens me the most is that the science on being gay is being stifled by a fringe group within the homosexual community who do not want anyone to question the whats and whys of being gay… if someone no longer wants to be gay, they are not supposed to have a choice. That is wrong, especially since many gays are victims of abuse as children and have other psychological issues that can be addressed in therapy. The former head of the APA says they had a 50% success rate of helping gays who wanted to turn straight way back in the 1970s!

yt: Are People Born Gay? Genetic and Epigenetic Determinism in Homosexuality
youtu.be...
Joseph Davis provides an overview of recent studies in genetics whose findings do not support the self-reporting deterministic claims in homosexuality. Rather, they provide evidence that there is no gene that exclusively determines homosexual sexual identity. This lecture is part of the 2014 Faith and Science Conference.

youtube: HOMOSEXUALITY_101
youtu.be...

2011 NARTH Conference Dr. Nicholas Cummings
youtu.be...

yt: Former Homosexual Speaks Out Part 1
youtu.be...

yt: Ex Homosexual Testimony / Spiritual Warfare Freedom From Spirits Influencing Thoughts & Desires
youtu.be...

yt: Jesus Christ Saved Me from 27 Years of Homosexuality
youtu.be...

yt: Former Gay Man Explains Transition to Heterosexuality
Michael Glatze, pastor in Wyoming, co-founder of Young Gay America, and former gay rights advocate joins David to discuss no longer identifying as gay

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Did you read the OP?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
youtube: Gay science is all fake, how gays control psychology

youtu.be...

"Gay activist are very fond of throwing science into the face of all that disagree with them. The only problem is--that "science" is FAKE. Dr. Nicholas Andrew Cummings explains in great detail how gay activist got into control of American psychology in the 1970's and manipulated it from then on for political gain, making sure that being gay was never actually studied and thereby no actual scientific results were ever produced.

THIS IS IMPORTANT! This isn't just any old doctor, THIS IS THE MAN that made the resolution that declassified homosexuality as a mental illness, WHICH IS THE REASON SO MANY PEOPLE IN AMERICA THINK THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY, AND THAT ANYONE WHO DOES IS A CAVE MAN. When Dr. Cummings, as president of the American Psychological Association (APA) made the resolution it was stipulated that honest and open unbiased research would be done on the subject to make sure that this change was accurate scientifically. THAT RESEARCH WAS NEVER DONE.

In those days the American Psychological Association had a rule called "The Leona Tyler Principle," that stated that all findings would be based on "scientific data and demonstrable professional experience." After the decision to declassify homosexuality as a mental illness was made, gay activist and their allies gained control of the APA and from then on all findings were cherry picked in favor of what these people wanted the information to say to serve their political needs. The Leona Tyler Principle not only ceased to be followed, it was wiped from the annals of the APA, and with that, dedication to reason and logic stopped. Political stances overrode scientific results, and as time progressed it became about building the case for homosexuality as a civil rights issue, instead of about studying homosexuality scientifically.

Its important to realize that this doctor is not an extremist. He is not even against gay marriage. He is just dedicated to science and thinks that results that are purported as scientific ought to actually be scientific."

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mouthfullofkefirgrains

COPY PASTE MAKES YOU LOOK UN ABLE TO HAVE A COGENT ARGUMENT.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mouthfullofkefirgrains

You appear to have an axe to grind. But have ground it so far that it no longer has any metal, and just the handle

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You have to test for it again . You are fighting a ghost! It's all around us . What you tested when you were young isn't relevant today . No need to hate anyone. And I'm not a homophobic person. Just explaining what is going on with your body.

Bottom line if you don't get a real test then you are afraid and hiding from the truth. Which is okay .

If a person wants to become gay/ts/whatever I'm okay with that . I am not okay with social engineering where synthetic estrogen is being administrated without permission. If you want to go to the dr and ask for estrogen in any form it's okay . It's not okay when it's forced upon you and your family .

commonsenseconspiracy.com...

gachiyellow.wordpress.com...

You and I both agree that if they use one chemical without our permission what's to stop them from administrating others like fluoride in water, bromide in bread , chlorine which is all over .Mercury in water ,food ,tooth filling. Contaminated Vaccines with you name it . This isn't about you being gay it not . This isn't about BPA . It's about a group who plays God with our lives . I'm sure we can agree on that .

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

I'm not sure it's trans people even pushing for media recognition, I'd imagine they're like everyone else and just wanna be left alone to live their lives in peace without being scrutinised.

The cure for them as far as I know is to become the gender that they want and live happy, productive lives.

You know, when anyone outside of a situation, culture or nation begins telling others what's best for them it tends to not end well.

In my opinion...trans people are not interested in a solution. They don't believe there is a problem. They believe they were meant to be like they are, they consider what they are a good thing and they are completely offended by the idea that there could be a "cure".

Much like an alcoholic, pedophile or anyone else who thinks their thoughts or actions are OK and not abnormal. The odd thing about transgender is that while most people understand that a mental illness should never be left untreated or allowed to fester...they don't. Logically, when any person is convinced of something mentally that is not a fact physically...it is understood to be an addressable problem. But simply put...if a woman is born into a man's body...there is a problem and therefore, there should be work to find a cure.

The trans community will argue with this because they "are what they are" and demand to be accepted. And I think in general they are accepted. What they don't like is that sometimes they are excepted for being abnormal when they want the world to believe they are normal.

There are hundreds of examples....autism isn't considered normal. It is treated and the person is cared for differently. There isn't a group of the autistic pretending that their affliction is some kind of normal thing to be celebrated. And there are people seeking a cure or solution. The trans community is unique in the fact they think they are just as they should be.

Sorry...but logically speaking, from a history of examples...it is not normal and therefore, it should be looked at as "how can we fix this". I would think that once the problem is identified, there could be a cure or a procedure that could be done during pregnancy to avoid a child being born like that. But with the state of this country...no one will ever look or if they do...will never report it. It would cause too much of a stink.
edit on 5/19/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

When you get to the point you have to try to convince yourself with illogic logic, you've lost the battle.

Transgenders function normally in everyday life. Alcoholics and autistics don't.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If they function normally in everyday life...we wouldn't be having this "bathroom" issue. Apparently they can't function normally since they "need" things changed for them...standards adjusted...surgery...medication. If a person can't be content, happy, etc. within the skin they are born and/or need medication and surgery...hell...or have to wear a costume just to feel "normal"...they are not normal. They are already saying "I was born wrong...I need to be changed". The ONLY difference is you would argue that they "need" a physical change to match their mind, others argue they should have the option of a mental change to match their bodies.

There is actually very little difference. A mental "adjustment" involves science...checking for chemical imbalances, discussion and therapy. You choice involves drugs, hormones, removal of body parts, other parts manipulated to appear to be other body parts, etc. Don't you think therapy is a better first step than surgery? Or do you agree that teens should also be allowed to have boob jobs, nose jobs and face lifts because they are a "beautiful" person in an ugly person's body?

They too have high suicide rates just like transgendered. Maybe that should throw up a red flag that the solution...isn't always solving anything.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

If they function normally in everyday life...we wouldn't be having this "bathroom" issue.

First off, "they" are not the ones making this an issue.

Second, "normal" - - get up in the morning "put your pants on like everyone else", go to work/school, have friends, have hobbies, eat/sleep, watch your favorite TV show, do homework, etc etc etc.

Other then their "brain" gender not matching their body - - - they are 100% normal. (unless there is some other issue, just like anyone else).

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Don't you think therapy is a better first step than surgery?

Psychological counseling (therapy) is the first step.

Or do you agree that teens should also be allowed to have boob jobs, nose jobs and face lifts because they are a "beautiful" person in an ugly person's body?

I have no problem with elective reconstruction. Self esteem is probably the most important thing anyone can have.

This is a Look oriented society. That's just the way it is. It is said a prospective employer judges you within the first 3 seconds.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Lets be honest, self esteem is not a problem limited to the transgendered community. I get very tired of the generalizations people put out about various minority groups. It is as if those putting them out, have self esteem issues of their own

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Don't you think therapy is a better first step than surgery?

Psychological counseling (therapy) is the first step.

Or do you agree that teens should also be allowed to have boob jobs, nose jobs and face lifts because they are a "beautiful" person in an ugly person's body?

I have no problem with elective reconstruction. Self esteem is probably the most important thing anyone can have.

This is a Look oriented society. That's just the way it is. It is said a prospective employer judges you within the first 3 seconds.

I hope you truly don't mean that!?!?!?!?! You approve of teens having their bodies cut into pieces and reconstructed because they don't feel they fit the norm? How in the world could you say that? Do you also believe the mentally depressed should commit suicide if they feel that is the only way out???

You're not that crazy.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join