It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone working on a cure for trans people?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

You guys are on crack and wrecking the country with your craziness.

It has to be intentional. There's no way they don't understand how insane all of this is.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: buddah6
How many Transgender people in the US? Does the numbers of Transgendered people warrant a massive disruption of schools, companies and sports with this policy from Washington?

I never met one in school.

The number of trans and trans experimental children WILL INCREASE when exposed to a false path of normalcy like this.

Little Johnny spends more time with his mother, since his dad is away working, he has developed a strong feminine personality, he wonders why he doesn't fit in....yada, yada.

Kinda makes me think that is the design here.

We could all be just a bunch of di $#less tax cattle.

I did laugh out loud at the "d!ckless tax cattle"

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

As soon as there is a cure for ignorance and bigotry, there will be a cure for transsexuals.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think your use of the term "cure" carries a negative connotation for those in that position. I understand what you are trying to say and not sure if any word you use would suffice. Condition? Variance? Anomoly? I'm sure there's a better word for it.

As to your question. Doubt it.

(post by RepealTheLaw removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

edit on 16-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Tempter

Looked this up on WEB md. According to the people they talk to its not a mental illness.

It's still intentionally included with mental illness specifically for insurance purposes.

Why is that?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

a reply to: Tempter

Looked this up on WEB md. According to the people they talk to its not a mental illness.

It's still intentionally included with mental illness specifically for insurance purposes.

Ah so Its a Technicality and these phobes are using that as their argument these people are mentally retarded. got it.

Yes. It was removed from mental illness, but because of the required needs of a medical team, psychology, specialized Doctor, etc -- it was intentionally included for insurance reasons.

You realize that's fraud, right? I doubt your claims.

You can doubt all you want, its fact.

Can you show me a source? I'm curious as to when/how that took place.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RepealTheLaw

This guy's take on curing it. Interesting read.
cnsnews.com...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

A cure, what happened to letting people be who they wish or want to be. Does not have to be down to mental disability, sometimes its just a choice for some. Like deciding whether you wish to wear black socks or red socks today.

Not to mention if we are talking physical chromosomes, if too much of either X or O this decides your gender. It may not be clear cut and therefore reason people grow up confused. The gene pool isn't matching as suspected.

I think many people need to stop gossiping about others and realise that the world is full of people who wish to live whatever lives they wish. Moving on..........

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

So it's okay for trans people to live in peace , but not religious people? And parents should be held accountable for the choices their grown children make? What about the indoctrination of our children in school by the Dept. of Education? So it's a war on religion is what I take from your post. What gives a transgender more right to be left alone, than say a religious person , family? I think equality should be for everyone under the law. So , we should all be able to live in peace. This manufactured division of people is bull. People my age just want to be left alone , and to leave others alone. I think this is the sentiment of most Americans. Trans , and religious people both.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

There is an extremely high suicide rate for post op trans people. IT should be addressed and not just swept under the carpet.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeknoevil
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

So it's okay for trans people to live in peace , but not religious people?

Religion is a belief.

You choose to believe a certain way.

I am not required to accommodate your belief.

Transgenders are born. It is who they are. They do not choose to be transgender.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Why would anyone have to accommodate a belief? Or to make beliefs illegal? Transgender has not been definitively proven to be 'born' that way , but you believe it to be so. Should that be illegal as well.? Your argument in my opinion is illogical and very despotic in nature.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeknoevil
Transgender has not been definitively proven to be 'born' that way , but you believe it to be so. Should that be illegal as well.? Your argument in my opinion is illogical and very despotic in nature.

This is exactly like the homosexual argument. Many religious still believe it is a choice.

Science/Professionals in the field/and homosexuals themselves know its not a choice.

Same with Transgenders.

But, many people, mostly religious, want to believe its a choice. Wanting to believe that doesn't make it true.

Science/Professionals, and transgenders themselves have credibility.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join