It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
As for the screwing with the past, not sure, or maybe only the pill popping tv addicts dont see the changes, not sure?

I don't watch telly, don't take any pills, I don't even drink and yet I do not see any changes. I have seen hundreds of xrays and even witnessed MRI scans, and yet everybody's anatomy is the same. I have been very honest from the beginning and said I am not a believer, but I am genuinely interested in finding out why this phenomenon is happening.

Hence I am really looking forward to see your xrays or scan pics on this site in a couple of weeks. That will demonstrate once and for all what this is all about.

edit on 12-5-2016 by Agartha because: SPAG...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: NyiahIt's blatantly obvious that the ME obsession is quickly becoming not about legitimate oddities, but purely a carte blanche for being a total unapologetic moron. Especially in threads such as this.

Agreed.

I am somewhat of an artist (I don't draw much anymore, though), and with a mom who has been a life-long registered nurse who worked in the emergency room much of my early life, I used to listen to stories about what injuries that she had to work on and then go to her medical anatomy books and draw all of the body parts. I've drawn nearly every bone in the body many times over, along with most major body organs and even much of the cardiovascular system. Even for a school project in junior high, I did a multi-overlay set that separated the body into "parts" and you could peel away the "layers" to reveal the next system of the human body.

Anyhoo, my point is that I'm VERY well acquainted with the human body, and the heart has always been relatively large and centered (although slightly left of center...it's generally compared to the size of one's closed fist, which is pretty large in comparison to one's chest), the ribs have always connected to the sternum (except for the floatin/false ribs), and everything else noted in the OP as being odd is completely normal.

I was just discussing the Mandela effect with my friend at work today, just asking them to look into it and see if anything seems legit to them. The Berenst*in Bears is an issue for me (I literally used that last name as a kid to look up how to properly pronounce the part of a last name with "stein" in it, because I didn't know how to pronounce it), as are a few things, like "Chick-Fil-A" having been spelled "Chic-Fil-A" (I remember it the latter way, because I used to pronounce it in the French way of 'sheek-fil-a' as a not funny joke), "Depends" having the "s" at the end, etc. These are some of the ones that stick out the most to me, because I was an avid reader and speller, and I taught myself at a very young age to pronounce words as they look like they should be pronounced in order to remember how to spell them.

That's not to say I may mis-remember some things, but not this many (there are obviously more things like this).

But when things like this thread come along and start spewing out some really odd claims that make zero logical sense, even if we're talking about multiverse parallel universes being interwoven and swapping realities with each other, it's a necessary action to call this out for what it is: Uttermost absurdity.

But then again, I guess that if I subscribe to the M.E. theory, even a little bit, I have to leave the door open slightly to the possibility that this thread could be describing a genuine mystery, but I don't think that the theoretical possibilities that can account for the M.E. would cause slight redesigns of the internal structure of the human body.

Hello, I have one question specially for you, do you notice geologic changes? I'd appreciate your answer. thanks.
edit on 12-5-2016 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: hidingthistime

That way of looking at it doesn't work, because there ARE things in "this world" that are not as I remember. So that doesn't indicate that I'm a "native" of this world at all, does it?

Either way, it's fun to ponder--in my case, apparently, some things I remember as being exactly as they are, and some I KNOW to be different. Maybe there are multiple dimensions through which we are constantly jumping, retaining bits and pieces of memories from other ones.

Who knows, but I'll tell ya, my doctors who have done X-rays and MRIs in this world tell me that I'm perfectly normal (other than the issue for which I'm getting looked at), so IF I am from another world/dimension, and bodies DO differ in them, how do you explain me having anatomy that matches up here?

you came from a dimension or time closer to this one than me maybe???

I have zero clue, which is why I am here bashing my brain, trying to piece things together.

I do know my memeories are clear and firm about my body and anatomy though, I looked at it enough during the last 8 years or so doing home schooling and memorizing and drawing it etc... we even had a version on little big planet (video game ps3) that seems to have dissapeared.....my child noticed as well.
edit on 12-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: All my fingers are bad at phone typing....grrrrr

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

As for the screwing with the past, not sure, or maybe only the pill popping tv addicts dont see the changes, not sure?

I don't watch telly, don't take any pills, I don't even drink and yet I do not see any changes. I have seen hundreds of xrays and even witnessed MRI scans, and yet everybody's anatomy is the same. I have been very honest from the beginning and said I am not a believer, but I am genuinely interested in finding out why this phenomenon is happening.

Hence I am really looking forward to see your xrays or scan pics on this site in a couple of weeks. That will demonstrate once and for all what this is all about.
it is very understandable and ONLY makes sense that not everyone would see the changes.... otherwise it might not be such a mystery.

But did you see the carpool karaoke yet? With Gwen Stefani, George Clooney and Julia Roberts?.. they all clearly remeber the song "we are the Champions" ending the same way as I remember it.... and I was talking about queen songs changing years ago, but other people are just starting to notice NOW, so maybe it is a slow remembering for some?

Who knows right???

Video = F2SXmzk8ve4 (ats youtube not working for me)

Start at around 12 mins....
edit on 12-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

I wish you coul d just come and feel it...

No thanks. Call your girlfriend.

Harte
I am a girl....lol, but still hey.... oh well. Lol

The joke still works, despite your gay-bashing.

Harte
gay bashing..... wth?.. lol..... I am afraid you must be misunderstanding something there...

Oh yeah? Then what difference does it make that you're a girl if I tell you to call your girlfriend?

See. Right there. Gay Bashing.

Harte

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

So there's some famous people that remembered a song wrong? Big deal.

Try searching YouTube for misheard lyrics. It's funny as hell.
edit on 1252016 by TerryDon79 because: bloody phones predictive text

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: HarteGood one! Lolololololol

Not really....

Yes. Really.

Harte

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Just grow up people.... seriously, enough off topic posts already.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

If it's off topic, alert the mods.

BTW, pointing out other, more likely, possibilities, isn't off topic. It's very much a part of the topic.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

no, they remeber it RIGHT. It changed here, this one is so obvious it is crazy.... I have this song on queen karaoke, glee karaoke, and sang it 5000 times AT karaoke.... it always said "of the world......" at the end. It changed here. Here it NEVER said that at the end, and they even played it trailing at the end, as it should be, as they are driving away, like they tried to fix it.
they were waiting for it to be there the way it always was!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

no, they remeber it RIGHT. It changed here, this one is so obvious it is crazy.... I have this song on queen karaoke, glee karaoke, and sang it 5000 times AT karaoke.... it always said "of the world......" at the end. It changed here. Here it NEVER said that at the end, and they even played it trailing at the end, as it should be, as they are driving away, like they tried to fix it.
they were waiting for it to be there the way it always was!

Which means you remembered it wrong number too.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

BTW, pointing out other, more likely, possibilities, isn't off topic. It's very much a part of the topic.

Mine was off topic.

Harte

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Mine was off topic.

Harte

Only slightly. I'm sure the mods will let it slide

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well,thanks for bumping the thread so much at least. ?...lol......

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well,thanks for bumping the thread so much at least. ?...lol......

This is why I love this thread so much.

It's so full of conjecture and assumption that it's completely see through.

You haven't proven a single thing and, no offence, I don't take anyone's word about anything.

You've contradicted yourself, used faulty memory and can't back up a single thing.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Only to the trolls and flamers, to the reasonable people, even those who dont see the changes, they just see you guys as arrogant and agressive, as do I.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What interests me about the Mandela Effect isn't the idea that realities are overlapping. Unfortunately, that idea is entirely unfalsifiable, and as such is not a serious line of investigative inquiry, even if it happened to be true.

What interests me is WHY so many people misremember something the same way. Some things have more obvious root causes than others.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
What interests me about the Mandela Effect isn't the idea that realities are overlapping. Unfortunately, that idea is entirely unfalsifiable, and as such is not a serious line of investigative inquiry, even if it happened to be true.

What interests me is WHY so many people misremember something the same way. Some things have more obvious root causes than others.
lets hear your hypothosis on why exactly you think it "just cant be"....

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Right on the very rare occasion there is some evidence that reality has changed but of course it is down to interpretation.
I personally like Charles forts view of what he referred to as the Goblin Universe, a world in which unexplained and unexplainable thing's happen and the only science that can even possible provide a sufficient explanation whether it be wrong or it be right is quantum physic's.

If parrallel reality's to exist then of course they DO overlap and potentially fall into and out of phase with one another possibly merging and diverging all the time.

Of course you do not get something out of nothing so does that mean when a reality diverges that it loses some of it's energy and which would then be shared with the divergant reality? just like when we split a photon and it shares it's energy between both half's of the split photon and does this mean at through divergance reality becomes less stable and recombinant realitys are a way of counteracting this phenomena.

Remember we are like a spot of ink on a flat page trying to comprehend the three dimensional world beyond our grasp, maybe this fact alone suggest that our mind's are of a higher dimensional structure than our body's (the physical universe as we live in it - monolinear reality of our current state), if this is the case then can it not be therefore concievable and perhaps even predictable that our mind's can indeed exist in multiple reality's simultaneously with our consciousness acting in a coarse analogy as a kind of quantum band pass filter at some unaware level of there struture?.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

lets hear your hypothosis on why exactly you think it "just cant be"....

Why are you attributing a quote to me that I never typed?

I said it was unfalsifiable. That means it cannot be proven false, even theoretically. Falsifiability is a hallmark of all things scientific. Things which are unfalsifiable can never be known, except through faith.

edit on 13-5-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join