It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: hidingthistime

This sternum does look rather large.....

I just don't know HTT......im not ruling it out though!

Also, the ribs are not in their V shape... I even had a cornball song in one of my cheesy 80s work out videos, "we're working on a V shape, a V shape" lol.... soooo much cheese in that video...hahaha
edit on 11-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Sorry for the late reply, fair point and valid.

But what when you get down to the sub atomic level, where exactly, not roughly is the nucleus of an atom, of course you know all about sub atomic oscillation's and how the exact location becomes impossible to predict the so called zero point energy at level's even below this and perhap's below the level of the quarck, superstring theory and membrane universe theory leading into the whole idea of superspace and the genuinely impossible nature of a place that has unknown and possibly even no laws that we can understand and how that feeds back through the whole membrance interaction theory of our universe creation and of course other similar theory's which ALSO describe a foam like structure or as I would call it a sponge with it's holes and matrix (not the film or the idea of a simulation I don't buy into that - the material of space time relevent to us).

Mathematics was not my weak point but I did have an almost allergic reaction to anything math's related or might if the glove had been on the other hand been a physicist myself, I actually love the hypothetical side of it and know that it offers an almost alchemical key to the understanding and ultimately control of the universe - which in a metaphysical way I see as exactly the same thing, when a mind - consciousness gain's that level of aware understanding (Assuming it also expand's to accomodate this level of awareness to higher level's of consciousness and awareness) it may be able to manipulate the universe itself by thought and consciousness alone, thought's forming quantum causality structures at the smallest level and feeding back to manipulate the macro structure of the universe in a very real manner which would become mind and will but of course at that point would the mind actually be the universe?, or like most system's would that only become possible if the mind grew bigger than the universe in the old idea that for a system to understand itself it has to become larger than itself and hence never shall truly understand itself? (so far so new age crap but that is not my point, my point is a mind may be able to act upon the smallest quantum levers of reality and shift it just so much but enought for understanding to become a practical structure at that level of consciousness).

I actually did not misinterpret Schroedingers hypothesis though, though it has to be said in so far as Schroedinger himself was talking you may regard it so since though a theorist there were some places he would not go what with Quantum theory starting to sound more metaphysical by the day and many normal physicists whom worked to the older empirical world view giving increasing resistance (Which still exists today) against the quantum theory's.

Here are some interesting pages that came up on a quick google search, hate bing.
www.nature.com...
www.henrysturman.com...
www.benbest.com...
But to throw a sabot into the weaver this is interesting.
www.wired.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />

But the universe may be even wierder, go back to the big bang, what caused it was it really just two or more brains (mebrains) colliding in superspace that hypothetical realm outside of our normal time space or is that just a part of the much larger whole.
I hypothesised that as well as einsteins idea of negative universe that if you go to the very centre of a gravity well there is a point of obvious zero gravity and it being surrounded by the mass (Which I see as scrunched up time space or superstring/field that is a wave form oscillating in synchronization to the time space continuum time frequency in which we live our day to day existance (our reality may be only one of many out of phase with one another even in this - not parrallel's but in the same time space but out of phase - different time frequencys to create a coarse analogy), so for us the matter is like a wave and our reality is like a boat moving at the same speed as that wave accross the suface of the pond tha is our superfield or superstring and since Gravity is one of the weakest forces and it has been hypothesised that it may be coming from another membrain universe in superspace that is only peripherally contacting the one from which the bulk of our reality is formed then gravity may be at a ration of 1 to 1 across the whole of our superstring/field, were mass is scrunched up into that standing wave form it therefore has more gravity were cubic area in the three dimension's of our physical reality - time I see as coming from opposite to gravity but that is another far longer thing to explain).
So that point in the centre of the black hole is surrounded by mass, which lenses gravity, as that star collapsed and turns into a black hole (True black hole not one of the weaker brown holes that do not fully collapse into singularity) then that point must be pulled in all direction's, as an event horizon form's outside the black hole one formes around this tiny sub atomic point at it's centre, now there is only so much you can do this superfield/superstring so therefor under this force of gravity pulling in all directions on this tiny point it must be forced to expand or to invert/tear drawing whatever is on the other side from the gravity with this superfield in between into this tiny isolated pocket, it couse is raw time space energy and wallah a new pocket universe is created by the force of the collapse in the parenet continuum of a super massive star.
Now all this force and energy mean's that if you could measure time in the parent and daugher continuii you would find time is faster in the daughter continuum, at least unto quantum evaporation finally closes the black home that birthed it but that would fully happen until the daugher continuum has expanded to reach the now static surrounding (Black holes internal) event horizon (stars and galaxy's accelerating away from the observor not slowing down?) - at which point that time space will have succumbed to entropy and time will then be at neutral for both continuii as they simply then remerge.

But therefore other than parrallel reality, just how many time space continuii are there potentially on our superstring/field along?.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

One thing that always gets me there is...... why has there only ever been ONE big bang???

We are pretty lucky there wasnt another, I would think!

The quantum stuff is hard for me to get, yet there must be something to it...

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Ok, I have a free texting number thingy, I get a call once a month or less, from a friend, in the last 2 hours I have had a telemarketer call every 10 minutes.... wth

If I am getting too close to the truth send me a pm or email, not 2000 telemarketers again.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I've been reading these mandela effect threads and I keep seeing people saying "they" are causing this. Who's "they" and why would they waste their time? I'm confused...Why is there some nefarious being toying with humanity, like a plot to a bad scifi movie.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bk2025
I've been reading these mandela effect threads and I keep seeing people saying "they" are causing this. Who's "they" and why would they waste their time? I'm confused...Why is there some nefarious being toying with humanity, like a plot to a bad scifi movie.

To everyone freaking out...and how "they" are toying with humanity...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I have no clue, besides flouride, chemtrails, Gmos crap food and everyone on prescription drugs...

As for the screwing with the past, not sure, or maybe only the pill popping tv addicts dont see the changes, not sure?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
or maybe only the pill popping tv addicts dont see the changes, not sure?

Or they are the only ones who claim there has been changes!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

or maybe only the pill popping tv addicts dont see the changes, not sure?

Or they are the only ones who claim there has been changes!
I stopped using flouride and aluminum deoderant and shampoo etc back in 1990, I also havent had cable since before then and never have done drugs. I see every last change so far, plus I eat organic and am vegan, clean and healthy....

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I wish you coul d just come and feel it...

No thanks. Call your girlfriend.

Harte

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte
I am a girl....lol, but still hey.... oh well. Lol

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: StookieWilliams

Could something be speeding up events

I'm with the theory that if the Mandela effect is real and something is speeding it up, that something would be the Large Hadron Collider at CERN.

I agree because the d and the r have swapped places in the word "hadron" since I was a kid.

Harte

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Harte

The joke still works, despite your gay-bashing.

Harte

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Harte

The joke still works, despite your gay-bashing.

Harte
gay bashing..... wth?.. lol..... I am afraid you must be misunderstanding something there...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NyiahIt's blatantly obvious that the ME obsession is quickly becoming not about legitimate oddities, but purely a carte blanche for being a total unapologetic moron. Especially in threads such as this.

Agreed.

I am somewhat of an artist (I don't draw much anymore, though), and with a mom who has been a life-long registered nurse who worked in the emergency room much of my early life, I used to listen to stories about what injuries that she had to work on and then go to her medical anatomy books and draw all of the body parts. I've drawn nearly every bone in the body many times over, along with most major body organs and even much of the cardiovascular system. Even for a school project in junior high, I did a multi-overlay set that separated the body into "parts" and you could peel away the "layers" to reveal the next system of the human body.

Anyhoo, my point is that I'm VERY well acquainted with the human body, and the heart has always been relatively large and centered (although slightly left of center...it's generally compared to the size of one's closed fist, which is pretty large in comparison to one's chest), the ribs have always connected to the sternum (except for the floatin/false ribs), and everything else noted in the OP as being odd is completely normal.

I was just discussing the Mandela effect with my friend at work today, just asking them to look into it and see if anything seems legit to them. The Berenst*in Bears is an issue for me (I literally used that last name as a kid to look up how to properly pronounce the part of a last name with "stein" in it, because I didn't know how to pronounce it), as are a few things, like "Chick-Fil-A" having been spelled "Chic-Fil-A" (I remember it the latter way, because I used to pronounce it in the French way of 'sheek-fil-a' as a not funny joke), "Depends" having the "s" at the end, etc. These are some of the ones that stick out the most to me, because I was an avid reader and speller, and I taught myself at a very young age to pronounce words as they look like they should be pronounced in order to remember how to spell them.

That's not to say I may mis-remember some things, but not this many (there are obviously more things like this).

But when things like this thread come along and start spewing out some really odd claims that make zero logical sense, even if we're talking about multiverse parallel universes being interwoven and swapping realities with each other, it's a necessary action to call this out for what it is: Uttermost absurdity.

But then again, I guess that if I subscribe to the M.E. theory, even a little bit, I have to leave the door open slightly to the possibility that this thread could be describing a genuine mystery, but I don't think that the theoretical possibilities that can account for the M.E. would cause slight redesigns of the internal structure of the human body.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: HarteGood one! Lolololololol

Not really....

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
a reply to: dragonridr

At the subatomic level, the double slit experiment clearly shows that the act of observation forces the probability wave to reduce to a single, defined outcome. It's not merely a case of the observer not knowing what state the cat is in -- it's a case of the cat being in both states simultaneously until the act of observation forces one reality to manifest.

Part of the misconception previously mentioned.

By "observation," they mean "measurement."

No physical observer need be present to collapse a probability wave. Unless you're positing that a printout exists in both states until someone reads what the printer wrote on it.

Harte

There is no confusion on my part. I know precisely what they mean by observer. In the specific case we were discussing, the observer was really an OBSERVATION INSTRUMENT, or MEASUREMENT DEVICE. I tend to use the term Observer and Observation Instrument interchangeably for this experiment, because the basic double slit experiment had not yet started to investigate whether the presence of a conscious observer was relevant, and it is assumed that the data was in fact reviewed (or at least reviewable) by a conscious observer.

However, whether the information is knowable by a conscious observer does appear to influence the outcome as determined by various quantum eraser and delayed choice experiments, so the human observer is in fact relevant.

edit on 12-5-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here is a link to one of the best videos I've found that proves that the observation instrument is NOT WHAT CAUSES THE COLLAPSE. In fact, it is whether or not the measurement is KNOWABLE that causes the collapse.

There may be other explanations, but I haven't heard a good one.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-5-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Yes, but your anatomy memories not changing make you a native to this planet and timeline, just like all the people demanding we realze the maps havent changed for them, well, no duh, if you are from here nothing changed for you!

But for those of us who came here from somewhere else, austrailia was always in the middle of nowhere, and not ONE map in this reality or timeline will show it except the ones we draw!

There are people who are the exact same as you, have drawn the anatomy and skeletal structure hundereds of times as well, the way I remeber it from wherever I came from!

What makes you more of an expert than them???

Their post got deleted, but thier memory and conviction and experience was clearly the same as yours, but your way wont be in our memory if we arent from here, and yours are correct for YOU, and those native to this planet or reality or timeline or whatever it is....

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

That way of looking at it doesn't work, because there ARE things in "this world" that are not as I remember. So that doesn't indicate that I'm a "native" of this world at all, does it?

Either way, it's fun to ponder--in my case, apparently, some things I remember as being exactly as they are, and some I KNOW to be different. Maybe there are multiple dimensions through which we are constantly jumping, retaining bits and pieces of memories from other ones.

Who knows, but I'll tell ya, my doctors who have done X-rays and MRIs in this world tell me that I'm perfectly normal (other than the issue for which I'm getting looked at), so IF I am from another world/dimension, and bodies DO differ in them, how do you explain me having anatomy that matches up here?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join