It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
a reply to: TerryDon79

Read edited post above, you are just making yourself look unreasonable now....

I'm unreasonable because I caught you out?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Well, there was definatley no heart where I was pushing... That woukd feel creeypy as heck!
let me ask you, if you put your hand where I put mine in the picture, would you feel your heart beating?..

I just tried it on my wife. I could feel a very faint heart beat.

I can feel a heart beat in an ankle, wrist, neck. What's your point?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Well, all the songs about snugling, dancing close, etc for example, "feeling your heart beat next to mine" etc... these songs would have came from my world if you guys can barly feel your heart beat with your hand, let alone when you hug.

We used to hug on the left on purpose with some people we hadnt seen in a while, to hug "heart to heart" etc...
edit on 11-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Also songs with "feel your heart beat NEXT to mine".... why would hearts be NEXT to each other, if the heart was in the middle etc?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well, all the songs about snugling, dancing close, etc for example, "feeling your heart beat next to mine" etc... these songs would habe came from my world if you guys can barly feel your heart beat with yo6r hand, let alone when you hug.
Songs? You know there's songs about all sorts of things? Doesn't really prove a thing.

We used to hug on the left on purpose with some people we hadnt seen in a while, to hug "heart to heart" etc...
Riiiight. This has anything to do with what? Oh, is it "proof" that your heart is on the left?

So far, in this thread, all you've done is prove you don't know human anatomy and that you lied about ribs.

Songs, games and kids drawings aren't something you can use to prove anything.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Also songs with "feel your heart beat NEXT to mine".... why would hearts be NEXT to each other, if the heart was in the middle etc?

There's also a song about a dragon. His names Puff and he lives by the sea. He has a friend called Jackie. He likes to frolick in Autumn in a place called Honah Lee.

OMG! Proof of dragons!!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Just go look at the human anatomy on google...
Most striking is the ribs.... like wth? The ribs are toooo weird!
The heart, stomach, intestines, ribs, pineal gland, brain....it is allllll different!
Ribs are now attatched in the front, heart is low, huge, near the center of chest and way lower, no longer small and way left.... intestines are all tangled looking, pineal gland is no longer in third eye position, but in middle of brain etc.... just got look!
Its friggin nuts! When did we change? ??

You must be comparing a picture of a normal human with a picture of some-one from the Deep-South.

Lots of interbreeding resulting in weird mutant hybrids.

*cue banjo music*

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Idk what your talking about it I do have a semi-related question:

has anyone been noticing a rapid increase in instances of The Mandela Affect? I stumbled upon this phenomenon maybe a month ago and ever since then I've been seeing a new case a week! For example, I always knew there was controversy over the Spelling of Berenstein, the accounts Of Mandela Dying, the Year Of The Challenger, etc... But this? The day after Prince Dued or so, I saw a video identifying The Mandela Affect in one of his songs, a google galaxy map that had The Milky Way very close to the center (I remember it being o the outskirts of one of the arms) people saying the stars look different (one I think I remember my grandfather mentioning years ago.) and this Reba McEntire thing. Could something be speeding up events?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams

has anyone been noticing a rapid increase in instances of The Mandela Affect? I stumbled upon this phenomenon maybe a month ago and ever since then I've been seeing a new case a week! For example, I always knew there was controversy over the Spelling of Berenstein, the accounts Of Mandela Dying, the Year Of The Challenger, etc... But this? The day after Prince Dued or so, I saw a video identifying The Mandela Affect in one of his songs, a google galaxy map that had The Milky Way very close to the center (I remember it being o the outskirts of one of the arms) people saying the stars look different (one I think I remember my grandfather mentioning years ago.) and this Reba McEntire thing. Could something be speeding up events?
I think they want to reveal something, and are trying to get our attention?? I wish I knew! Lol

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I think they want to reveal something, and are trying to get our attention?? I wish I knew! Lol

Or maybe it's just faulty memories? Or maybe they just like to make things up to fit in?

Who knows.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

Could something be speeding up events

I'm with the theory that if the Mandela effect is real and something is speeding it up, that something would be the Large Hadron Collider at CERN.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Omg.... I am not a liar. Don't you think it would be 10 times easier to lie and pretend I DON'T see all these differences.????

Don't you think it would be so much easier than putting up with the ridicule, the scariness of it, the lack of answers, being looked at like I am insaine etc???

LYING would be wayyyyyyy easier! Jump on the everything is fine, nothing to see here, move along train! Now that would be easier.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

I already proved that you lied. So taking the "why would I lie?!" route is kind of moot.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Or maybe it's just faulty memories? Or maybe they just like to make things up to fit in?

Who knows.
it is a BEAUTIFUL day here, if I wanted to fit in, I would be at the beach tanning like I used to, or be shopping or out for coffee, istead of combing the internet for answers to my completely shattered and changed exsistance....

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I already proved that you lied. So taking the "why would I lie?!" route is kind of moot.
no, you proved that you misunderstood me.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

"Not connected at the front" and "connected at the front" are complete opposites of each other. No misunderstanding there. You lied.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: StookieWilliams

Could something be speeding up events

I'm with the theory that if the Mandela effect is real and something is speeding it up, that something would be the Large Hadron Collider at CERN.

I wish I could understand what in the heck they are doing....

Scary, like turning the whole world into one giant Philadelphia project?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

"Not connected at the front" and "connected at the front" are complete opposites of each other. No misunderstanding there. You lied.
90 % of them are NOT connected at the front, get a grip on yourself....lol

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Here's all the times you said your ribs aren't connected at the front.

Ribs are now attatched in the front
Implying yours aren't

even protected, way down in the middle under your weird attached rib cage
Implying our rib cages are connected and yours aren't

we don't, we just have a collar bone
In a reply to another member

that is because you are native to this panet, or timeline or whatever it is
In a reply to another member saying our ribs have always connected at the front

then why cant I find ONE picture of the ribs that way?

No plasic skeletons are like that anymore either etc
In a reply to another member about how skeletons ribs have always connected at the front

it is quite easy to tell by feeling the indent
In a reply to a member asking for proof of the lack of a sternum

Then there's that picture you drew which showed no connecting ribs at the front.

And then, 7 pages after your OP, you say this

we just have a little pinky sized one compared to yours

So how does that make me mistaken?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Here's all the times you said your ribs aren't connected at the front.

Ribs are now attatched in the front
Implying yours aren't

even protected, way down in the middle under your weird attached rib cage
Implying our rib cages are connected and yours aren't

we don't, we just have a collar bone
In a reply to another member

that is because you are native to this panet, or timeline or whatever it is
In a reply to another member saying our ribs have always connected at the front

then why cant I find ONE picture of the ribs that way?

No plasic skeletons are like that anymore either etc
In a reply to another member about how skeletons ribs have always connected at the front

it is quite easy to tell by feeling the indent
In a reply to a member asking for proof of the lack of a sternum

Then there's that picture you drew which showed no connecting ribs at the front.

And then, 7 pages after your OP, you say this

we just have a little pinky sized one compared to yours

So how does that make me mistaken?
like I said before, if you came from my world too, and saw what I see, you would understand, the image would be in your brain as it is mine, and you would understand ribs attatched allllllll the way up at the front like that is weird and wrong and not how it is for us. Capishe?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join