It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: hidingthistime

What interests me about the Mandela Effect isn't the idea that realities are overlapping. Unfortunately, that idea is entirely unfalsifiable, and as such is not a serious line of investigative inquiry, even if it happened to be true.

What interests me is WHY so many people misremember something the same way. Some things have more obvious root causes than others.
lets hear your hypothosis on why exactly you think it "just cant be"....

Why are you attributing a quote to me that I never typed?

I said it was unfalsifiable. That means it cannot be proven false, even theoretically. Falsifiability is a hallmark of all things scientific. Things which are unfalsifiable can never be known, except through faith.

it was your reference that appeared as an assumption that SO MANY, had REMEMBERED wrong.... when there is no way that statement can be accurate. I know when I am called out out things I could have remembered wrong, and admit to it promptly, with a laugh at myself, but when you KNOW something, that is ingrained in your every day life, and then it changes, that is an entirely different thing....like I said earlier, if the word milk, changed to MERLK, or something, if you noticed, and told others about it, you would be a idiot to just let them all tell you it was alway MERLK, and just submit to that..... it is ludicrous...... any decent person, would continue to uphold it being spelled MILK their whole life and would know better than to cave to brow beating and such...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

What interests me about the Mandela Effect isn't the idea that realities are overlapping. Unfortunately, that idea is entirely unfalsifiable, and as such is not a serious line of investigative inquiry, even if it happened to be true.

What interests me is WHY so many people misremember something the same way. Some things have more obvious root causes than others.
lets hear your hypothosis on why exactly you think it "just cant be"....

Why are you attributing a quote to me that I never typed?

I said it was unfalsifiable. That means it cannot be proven false, even theoretically. Falsifiability is a hallmark of all things scientific. Things which are unfalsifiable can never be known, except through faith.

it was your reference that appeared as an assumption that SO MANY, had REMEMBERED wrong.... when there is no way that statement can be accurate. I know when I am called out out things I could have remembered wrong, and admit to it promptly, with a laugh at myself, but when you KNOW something, that is ingrained in your every day life, and then it changes, that is an entirely different thing....like I said earlier, if the word milk, changed to MERLK, or something, if you noticed, and told others about it, you would be a idiot to just let them all tell you it was alway MERLK, and just submit to that..... it is ludicrous...... any decent person, would continue to uphold it being spelled MILK their whole life and would know better than to cave to brow beating and such...

Whether there is a common factor that could have reinforced a false memory of something can be falsified. That common experience is something that would have happened in the physical world, erego can be measured. A study would have to be conducted--and perhaps no common thread would be identified in some cases--but when that study was complete, one would have tested a hypothesis. Examining common factors in the physical world that might have contributed to false memory is a legitimate, scientific field of inquiry. The hypothesis wouldn't key on whether the common experience CAUSED a false memory, but on whether a common memory existed which was different than reality, and on what percentage of those with this shared memory had experienced the defining event(s). The criteria here could be fairly well defined.

To use the example from your post, such a study might uncover that there was a short-lived, alternate spelling of Milk that was more common in the geographical regions where those with that particular memory grew up (or perhaps lived).
edit on 13-5-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Omg..... For the last time, stop with your "false memories" brainwashing agenda. Something HUGE is going on here. You are going to have to accept that. My friend and I clearly felt our hearts beating in the right place etc...

I am starting to think the rest of you are brainwashed.... Those whom didn't get away from the flouride and television etc.... Those in the cities, maybe, those whom eat meat with all of the hormones etc....

I am starting to think it is a giant psyop, and the joke is on the ones who dont or cant see the changes! I think they are seeing how easy it is to mass brainwash the majority of society...

I am starting to see how nazi germany could have happened.... For the first time!

edit on 13-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Omg..... For the last time, stop with your "false memories" brainwashing agenda. Something HUGE is going on here. You are going to have to accept that. My friend and I clearly felt our hearts beating in the right place etc...

I am starting to think the rest of you are brainwashed.... Those whom didn't get away from the flouride and television etc.... Those in the cities, maybe, those whom eat meat with all of the hormones etc....

I am starting to think it is a giant psyop, and the joke is on the ones who dont or cant see the changes! I think they are seeing how easy it is to mass brainwash the majority of society...

I am starting to see how nazi germany could have happened.... For the first time!

I am merely pointing out that which can be falsified and that which cannot. Your explanation cannot be falsified and therefore cannot be investigated to conclusion.

You're welcome to try. How might you falsify your conclusion?
edit on 13-5-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Sorry, you can do that for yourself as I really feel like we are speaking two different languages here.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: hidingthistime

I'm pretty sure you're trolling but I have to say that was amazingly hysterical! Laughed so hard tears came out of my eyes (MANDELA EFFECT, we used to cry out of our ears).

Lol, can you imagine how screwed we would be if our ribs came out of our spine?

What you cried out of your ears in your timeline?? In mine it was your mouth.

Damn Mandela effect!!!

Honestly this stuff is getting pathetic.

Some people are stupid and most people have bad memories or misremember things.

It's that simple.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Sorry, you can do that for yourself as I really feel like we are speaking two different languages here.

I've already said I don't believe your theory can be falsified.

Do you disagree? If so, how might it be falsified?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Te only example I can think of is people were trying to make up BS mandellaa effects, about the gremlins and a bunch of other stupid sarcastic ones and none of us fell for it, like we knew a real mandella effect from a made up bait one some troll was trying to push. .... is that what you mean?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Te only example I can think of is people were trying to make up BS mandellaa effects, about the gremlins and a bunch of other stupid sarcastic ones and none of us fell for it, like we knew a real mandella effect from a made up bait one some troll was trying to push. .... is that what you mean?

No. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the scientific concept of falsifiability, as it is a hallmark of all true science.

In order for something to be falsifiable, you have to be able to conceive a test result that would prove your theory false. For example, The Theory of Evolution is falsifiable because all it would take is a PreCambrian Hippo fossil (for example) to falsify it. The Theory of Relativity is falsifiable because all it would take is some non-c measurement for the speed of light in a vacuum.

What test could you possibly run on your theory, and what test result would render it false?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Just go look at the human anatomy on google...

Most striking is the ribs.... like wth? The ribs are toooo weird!

The heart, stomach, intestines, ribs, pineal gland, brain....it is allllll different!

Ribs are now attatched in the front, heart is low, huge, near the center of chest and way lower, no longer small and way left.... intestines are all tangled looking, pineal gland is no longer in third eye position, but in middle of brain etc.... just got look!

Its friggin nuts! When did we change? ??

Um not to be funny... I took medical classes when I was younger, and I only came here to laugh at you(sorry) but... The ribs don't attach at the front... I distinctly remember them attaching to the spinal column and being open in the front... and your heart wasn't fully covered as it is shown now...

A well known army tactic, if left without your gun, was to use your knife to their heart... At the spot of the open rib cage exposed heart...

I'm actually a bit worried...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

So you remember the ribs correctly, did you look at the rest? Like the heart, the brain, the huge liver too high up etc?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Google "spinal column"......

Super creepy! It goes right into thier brain, in the middle and is all thick and curvy....instead of attaching to the back of the skull.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Google "spinal column"......

Super creepy! It goes right into thier brain, in the middle and is all thick and curvy....instead of attaching to the back of the skull.

I'm sorry, but what are you on about?

Spinal column going into the back of the skull? I guess you mean the bottom back, just like you meant the top front when you were talking about the ribs connecting?

ETA: Yes, the spine is curved. If it wasn't your back would have no dips in it. I swear you're just making stuff up now.
edit on 1352016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Listen, I am not talking to you, you can not possibly see what I am seeing, yes the spine is curved a little, but not into the brain like here.

It is like me trying to talk to someone I went on a camping trip with, and we have inside jokes etc about it, YOU WERE NOT ON THE CAMPING TRIP, but keep interupting us as if you know more about a camping trip we were on, that YOU WEREN'T ..... you weren't there, you can not possibly add to the conversation or know what I am talking about!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

So what you're wanting is anyone, who has any bad memories, to come in here and confirm you're "specialness".

Any comment outside of "OMG! You're soooo right!" is met with complete dismissal. Even Greggers has tried to look at it and ask if there's anyway to falsity it and you don't even understand what that is.

ME is nothing more than bad memories. No one is special. No one is from a different timeline. No one is an alien. Disagree? Show me some proof.

ETA: ATS is nothing like a "camping trip conversation". It's an open forum where people can participate in any topic, on any forum, they wish.
edit on 1352016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

No, grow up. I am trying to figure out what happened. Enough now. Are you 14? This is not feeling special, it is feeling scared and confused. Really. Grow up.

You werent there, you dont know. Simple as that, let it go.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No, grow up. I am trying to figure out what happened. Enough now. Are you 14? This is not feeling special, it is feeling scared and confused. Really. Grow up.

You werent there, you dont know. Simple as that, let it go.

You weren't there either.

It's faulty memory.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am going to do my best to ignore the trolls in this thread now, and stay on topic...sorry for the derailings...lol

I wonder if this guy could have some good points, theories??

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I don't know if this has been posted, but this sums up EXACTLY what the ME is. It's been documented by science and has been studied.

Confabulation

So, where is the evidence of ME other than being faulty memories?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wow, a lot of confusion here..... Why out of the blue????? Sooooo many of us?
Also, he says pledge of "alliance", it is " allegence"...

He also has a picture of people with their hand on the left hand side of thier chest for all of those crying, "we never put our hand on the left side of our chest"... Clearly we do here too! Lol

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join